Dragon Ball Super

Is this the most impressive feat in anime history?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-gt-dragon-book-gt-back-then-kozo-morishita-interview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only impressive thing about DBS is how bad it is.

Bringing out the real unpopular opinions I see.

Jiren is a strong mother

If Nappa actually took the Kienzan head on like he was planning to, Kuririn would have won with a drastically lower battle power.
A raw battle power reading does not define everything about the fighter. Their cunning, ingenuity, ability to improvise, and of course their raw talent says just as much - if not more - than whatever amount of ki they're able to expel that a scouter picks up on.
No, Oolong probably isn't going to defeat Vegetto any time soon, but the entire point of what Toriyama was writing showed over and over again how underestimating someone because of their battle power reading was the worst decision you could make.

Lots of people have the power to manipulate time but Jiren's power exceeds time itself.

why is the art, character design, and animation so bad??

He unmade the donut Hit made so yes.

First post best post

>unpopular

Fuck no your shit anime will never top gurren lagann.

>impressive

Yes, Sup Forums is not the majority of the Dragon Ball fanbase.

Do you live under a rock?

SSG Goku >>> Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Yes and?

Most people on Sup Forums fucking super stop thinking everyone like it.

Jiren blocked universe busting SSG punches with a finger.
Jiren would one shot anti spiral.

>Leave El Grande Padre to me.

>having to spell out the sarcasm
Lets be real it's a good portion of the Dragon Ball fanbase too.

>dead shit show

>hit is more powerful cause TIME
>oh yeah? well my fighter doesn't care!!!
this is literally kids-during-recess level writing
yet I'm enjoying it

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 2009
Ssb 2015.

Did you miss the two fights with Goku?

I don't know where they're planning to go after this. Having the power creep up until this point and then introducing someone unthinkably strong in every conceivable way doesn't leave much room for options.

The ones that look like every other fight ever?
The ones where, without the constant "wow"s from the other characters, we'd have no clue what kind of power was being displayed because it's visually no different from the past 10 years of Dragonball?
Yes, I watched it

Kale will defeat Jiren.

When was the last time Vegitofags and Sup Forums were so assblasted?

It's not like this series is known for creative power ups.

.What did Toei mean with this scene?

Goku could become a destroyer God next season and the world would still love him.

The only cool thing about the ToP so far is Evil Containment Wave being used to outplay an opponent

Everything else is just "my power number made big hit xd"

what does that have to do with anything

KOMATA KOMATA

Goku was depleted after his battle and needed a dose to get back into shape.

>season

Reminder that Monaka beat Hit much faster than Jiren did and would embarrass Jiren just as easily.

guys
can you believe
that they made a character
that was STRONGER THAN GOKU ?????
that has never been done before omg
this is so exciting
do you think perhaps maybe goku will discover a new powerup that allows him to win after getting beat up a couple times????

Vegettofags are really insufferable. Seeing them assmad was wonderful.

So? He's been hyped as this omnipotent guy that no one could stand up to.

And they delivered.

Just fucking kiss me already.

Goku broke Timeskip with power twice.

Worst villain, RIP.

He's not even really a villain, just an opponent really

Would Goku be able to combine Ultra lnstinct with SSB?

so would jiren lose to pic related? or is the power of angry glaring and kiero stronger than gags?

Kiero > all, unless Arale says Kiero as well.

She would wreck shit and then job to Jiren to make Goku's win look better

Why are people thinking Jiren is Jotaro? Hit abilities are not same as Dio

>ichigo was trapped INSIDE a blackhole and he broke free by waving his arm
>the entire STTGL vs antispiral fight
>kami tenchi defeated the counter-actor by kissing her
I would probably give you that jiren's feat is the most impressive in dragon Ball and even that could be debated

Throwing galaxies as if they were shurikens is an impressive feat. Smashing donuts with one hand isn't.

I really hate how OP they made Jiren. It's anticlimactic

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-gt-dragon-book-gt-back-then-kozo-morishita-interview/
some gt stuff

>overcompensating this hard

>tfw hit also fought a guy who had an exploding web just kakyoin

TTGL was literally about the heroes being unstoppable and the universe itself saying "okay fine I give up"
the only thing greater is toon power

Imagine being killed by a microbe holding back and punching you

Beerus brushed her off by taping his feat, and Jiren is around Beerus' level.

Just two doctors trying to do their job.

Agreed.

80 characters fighting in the tournament and 78 are fodder. Only Goku and Jiren really matter.

What are we talking about here exactly user?
Like, some sort of ultra instinct?
That would be kureishi

I loved how Jiren didn't give a fuck about Vegeta or Gohan.

>thumbnail

You're a dumbass to think otherwise.

Classic Royal Rumble booking. Including protecting the winner midway.

Just you wait.

Or frieza

thats because frieza is intentionally not going at full power. even when he went golden it was only to keep frost on his side, he wasn't fighting gohan seriously.

frieza is the main villain of this arc, book it. he doesn't want to simply win, he wants to usurp the zenos and become the ruler of everything

He's completely right. They can't do anything about it, only potentially get butthurt and job. Hit only stood a chance cause of his gimmick.

BALDhan thins again, baby!

Nice headcanon friezacuck. Vegeta didn't go full power either.

>Gohan.
Kek.
He didn't see Vegeta and Frieza fight but Hit never stood a chance. Don't kid yourself.

frieza is definitely scheming, but he's not a threat in an actual fight so his "powerlevel" shit is pointless to make an argument about

>He didn't see Vegeta and Frieza fight, that's why he' isn't acknowledging their existence
Yeah sure

The super shit's can't even see how bad super is .

DESU he only fought Goku because he was ordered to, he wasn't interested in him.

>Lets be real it's a good portion of the Dragon Ball fanbase too.
The threads, at most, get maybe 200 posters on the biggest episodes.

On an official opinion poll, out of over 8000 votes, 89% of people said they liked or loved the most recent special. Only 5% responded negatively. On a separate opinion poll with nearly 10,000 responses, 88% of people said they liked or loved the Tournament of Power, before the special aired. Only 3% said they hated it. Sup Forums is very much a minority among the Dragon Ball fanbase. Even the Team Fourstar mouthbreathers are a far larger part of the fandom than Sup Forums is, was, and ever will be.

Namekians are known for being healers. They wanted to provide Goku with some suppositories.

>implying they can power up to x20 of their power
At least Hit tanked kkx10. Vegeta on the other hand can barely keep up with base ssb Goku, and Frieza has just been dead.

You will be proven wrong sooner or later.

SSJ

>At least Hit tanked kkx10
When was that? A long time ago.Goku doesn't need Kaioken to break Hit's technique anymore. And the others are much stronger too. Vegeta dand Frieza don't have problem to keep up with SSB Goku sHitfag.

SSJ objectively is the better way to type it as long as it is meangt to replace vanilla SS, instead of for example "SSJ2" or "SSJG", those just sound stupid. For goodness sake use SS2 and SSG.

To sum it up:
>SS1, and NOT SSJ1, it looks stupid with something after the J
>SSJ, and NOT SS otherwise you will sound like you are talking about boats.

>not liking Team Four Star
confirmed for hipster faggot

Jiren is stronger since he has a perfect Ultra Instinct and Bills can only use it 21% of the time successfully

But Bills has a Super GoD mode so Jiren would only win if he went Super Gray to counter it

Good fight but Whis would interrupt since Belmod would delete Zeno if Goku doesn't get Gohan to fight the Daishinkan

The TFS "fanbase" is full of mouthbreathers. You know damn well this is true. And they're a much larger portion of the fandom than Sup Forums ever will be.

>full of mouthbreathers
That would be the DB fanbase as a whole.

>official opinion poll
Those are full of normalfags who love anything that has the name "Dragon Ball" on them regardless of quality.

I can't believe Dragon Ball Super is getting a new movie next year. Literally hype as fuck, now i hope it's a canon movie like the last two. And for the people who still don't believe its a new movie remember both Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu domain were dragonball2013.com and dragonball2015.com respectively

Yeah but then he suddenly got diarrhea when he went to finish the job. Something similar would probably happen to Jiren because that'd be funny.

>Saonel and Pilina finally get only Goku can defeat Jiren
>fuse with Piccolo to help U7 since U6 is already doomed
>Jiren and Goku knocks each other and Piccolo is still there somehow (or Jiren just defeats Goku even if he got a new power up ala BoG)
>U11 isn't the winner, nor U7, but U6, because there are 2 fighters from this last one on the stage (in Piccolo's body)
>U6 wins and uses the SDBs to bring U7 back
>U6 "defeating" U7 but accomplishing nothing becomes a recurring gag of the show
Yay or nay?

So Dragon Ball fans then.

>Those are full of normalfags who love anything that has the name "Dragon Ball" on them regardless of quality.

See

Dragon Ball fans are the most normalfag fanbase out there my dude. Why do you think so many Mexicans and Americans are among them?

Dragon Ball fans in general will swallow even the biggest pile of turd ever shat by Toriyama's anus and even beg for more, sadly.

Nigga that is his daughter.

NAMEKED

Dick Tracy supports incest, duh.

Must be hard being a retard that needs everything spelled out for them. You can't enjoy anything past the understanding level of a 10 years old.