Why shouldn't inmates be allowed to vote?

Why shouldn't inmates be allowed to vote?

Attached: rtjyiesti6l01.png (1258x1244, 1.33M)

criminals aren't people therefore don't deserve any rights

Because they'd disproportionally affect local elections of the district in which their prison is located.

Incarceration legally curtails certain rights.

Because they're not members of society

niggers

Imagine when politicians start pandering to get the prison votes.

only taxpayers and veterans should be allowed to vote

Man these democrats are getting desperate. They must be loosing badly within internal polls.

They should. They're still citizens

If you're going to allow felons to vote you also have to allow them to own firearms.

This

Non-felony offenders that are in jail have always been allowed to vote, same way soldiers overseas vote.

Because they most likely aren't citizens of Cook County so why should they have a say in Cook Count's governorship

>only white male property owners should be able to vote
Just like originally planned.

these

>don't follow the law
>don't get to vote on the law
Obviously not every vote is around law but you get my point

It really should be some variation of this.

Because they don't need another reason to shiv each other. Stop making people's jobs pointlessly more dangerous.

Why should they?

sage

Because how you gonna let black people to vote if you don't let them vote?

They're proven to have bad judgment. Therefore have no right to help decide what is best for our society.

>veterans
>hordes of shitskins and womyn

No thanks.

THIS!

Anyone else notice shit tons of prisons opening up in rural parts?
We had three, THREE, go up in the last decade in my hometown alone.

Fucking Jews.

Attached: 1502112812752.png (480x266, 179K)

I couldn't have said it better myself

Attached: 1520111159215.jpg (300x137, 7K)

That's jail, not prison you dumb ass.

Well honestly prisons have almost always been set up in bumfuck nowhere. They stopped building them in cities a long time ago. Besides, prisons and jails are different. Prisoners would never get to vote, this has to do with people in jail.

When did I say prison, leaf?

>make any critique of Muslims, LGBT and beaners hate speech and thus a crime
>inmates not allowed to vote
>democrats win every election for the next 200 years
Are prisons that big in Burgerland?

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time. Inmates should be made to work to support themselves and pay for the institutions that house them. Failure to be useful should result in termination so they are no longer a burden to society.

Why would someone who not only disrespects the law, but breaks it be allowed to vote for people who make it? Why is this even a debate topic? This is absurd

Leftists are trying to get more and more disgusting worthless degenerates into politics, because those are the people who lean towards leftist beliefs.

well something technically isn't a right if you can curtail it.

i can go to the store and buy a banana and pay a tax on it, therefore im a taxpayer. People who don't buy anything in America don't usually vote to begin with.

slippery slope

There is no hate speech in the USA

Why should someone in jail for parking tickets be deprived of their right to vote?

literally the only correct answer and logical mind fuck all at the same time

Attached: preyingmantis.jpg (620x413, 26K)

>Send all Sup Forumsacks to jail for hate speech
>The vote in a fascist government

In all seriousness I think this is a great idea.

Attached: Hitler.jpg (874x874, 124K)

That's not true at all. If someone is a threat to the rights of others than action can be taken. Granted, most people don't understand what that actually means so we get thrown in jail for hurting feelings.

>behave harmful to society
>get power over said society
Sounds like a very stupid concept.

Felons are also barred from owning guns.
We have laws, which in effect are a promise to your country men that you will not transgress against them. For breaking this promise, you lose rights.
The loss of those rights is to deter you from transgression.

semantics, and you're a faggot making up shitty arguments

Not yet

Aren't they currently not allowed to vote? So I guess you would need to make the argument as to why they should be allowed

Well, we have people getting elected to office while in jail. I don't see the difference.

It´s not like voting is a Right, that cannot be taken away or removed by the government.

They should not even be allowed to live

That's not a thing

because they're black

There are other offenses that land you in jail besides unpaid parking tickets

Why do we allow leafs on here again?

That is a thing that happens regularly. Even back in 2011 some guy was thrown in jail for fishing "out-of-season" fish and had to pay a $300 fine.

The point is there are some pretty benign crimes that can land you in jail, so why should someone be deprived the right to vote for parking in the wrong spot or fishing the wrong fish? Fuck, you are retarded.

Which ballot do you think they should get? Their last address? The town the prison is in?
The point is they're removed from all societies for criminality.

Why should someone in jail be treated as a felon?

But you don't lose the right to vote for going to jail

Yes. As some crimes committed are not worthy of jail time. We are slaves to capitalism and the creation of the prison slave system, we should at least have some rights.

This is a jail not a prison. These people have not been convicted

there should be no inmates, prisons are a retarded idea - paying for a criminals shelter and food and not even rehabilitative while encouraging staying in crime through the networking effects gained by comrades in prison (prison gangs, etc.). The possible punishments in order of severity should be:
>public execution
>private execution
>banishment
>public lashing / beating
>seizure of assets (a fine)
>community work

Wow, the dems are fucking desperate.

There are no such things as "rights."

When you commit a felony you lose your "right" to bear arms.

When you commit a capital crime you lose your "right" to life.

You don't have the "right" to free speech in certain circumstances.

All rights are an illusion and none are absolute.

Veterans are welfare queens

>jail for parking tickets
Unless you fail to pay your parking tickets you don't go to jail you stupid cunt

So edgy

>allowing one civil right leads to the unreasonable escalation of allowing another different civil right

learn to argue fuckshit

So how would that work with districts if they're supposed to be equally divided?

They should be allowed to own firearms. Also being taken away from your family and locked in a cage is creul and unusual punishment.

Not ever.

They should be tortured

And the entire thread is about people in JAIL being able to vote, you absolute brainlet. You don't even have to be convicted to be put in jail.

>innocent into proven guilty? who cares lol

>can't pay parking tickets
>go to jail
>lose right to vote
This is what you fags are advocating for, kek. don't get high from all that boot polish now.

Attached: 1502047285309.jpg (186x186, 4K)

You are aware felons with less than 1 year of sentence typically serve in a county jail

>This is what you fags are advocating for, kek. don't get high from all that boot polish now.
If you have enough parking tickets that you can't pay them, you deserve to be in jail for being a spastic.

Fucking communists these days I swear

Because by being a criminal you have demonstrated that you operate outside the law, that is, you don't respect society. Therefore you shouldn't get to dictate its rules.

That photo needs to be turned into a meme to get lazy whites out to vote. A caption with "Democrats take their voting booths to their client base for votes. Don't let criminal decide your fate. Get out and vote"

Truth hurts?

Because they are citizens.

>being this naive

Why do they need to vote?

Reveal your flag, shill. Society can and should choose to abridge the natural rights of those who break its laws.
Did you mean to click the ancap flag?

Slave labour prisons making military components, or chain gangs working on public works.

>being that huge of a faggot

The Human Prison Centipede is the ultimate deterrent for anyone considering a career in crime

Attached: humancentipede.jpg (700x298, 56K)

Parking enforcement is a retarded commie-esque revenue system. Get lost, leaf.

Right, so leave the denied voting rights for felons. You do realize the majority of people in jail are not felons, right?

Not an argument

Through their crimes against society they have forfeited their ability to have an effect on it.

Attached: 1520773375419.jpg (409x409, 26K)

I would imagine the dick that gets jammed up your ass hurts as well. Does that make you a queen?

Oh yea I guess I was being lazy and assumed OP was talking about felons. What's it like to be a leaf and only be able to discuss freedom with free people thou?

>military components
Yes, let's provide inmates with access to high precision CNC machines and lathes so as to make weapons.

Couldn't you have picked something like textiles that makes you seem less like a stupid wanker?

Kek, I guess this mindset is understandable for a 3rd world country

They're violent niggers who are going to vote for the party of gibsmedats.

>>can't pay parking tickets
>>go to jail
>>lose right to vote
>This is what you fags are advocating for, kek. don't get high from all that boot polish now.
If they have agency they could request an absentee ballot, but they won't do it because they are bums and don't even care about voting. This is literally just dems setting up booths where they can drag minorities to vote. Gee, I wonder if they will vote for the party that's tough on crime. Pathetic.

Because they will always vote for more crime, duh!

Probably feels the same as being a mutt who can't read.

Fpbp
Breaking laws mean losing privileges the law grants you. Seems fair.

You will need to elaborate bc I don't know what that's like

>don't even care about voting
>I wonder if they will vote for the party that's tough on crime
Pick one

Guards work in jails too. Should they be able to vote?

I was obviously talking about felons you retard

It’s bad enough regular people vote Democrat as it is.

Attached: B40A0924-373D-404C-BC90-BE175B48DFAC.jpg (92x138, 6K)

Parking enforcements are kikes of the highest degree, but they serve a purpose in the urban centres.

Try driving down Bathurst or across Queen in Toronto on a Saturday and you'll catch my drift.

>You go to jail for not paying parking tickets
>They don't want to give up guns JUST IN CASE they have to face a tyrannical Goverment
Psst, you're in one

You mean Net Tax Contributors still working.

Attached: 1D4C1010-6DAA-4B36-AC3E-29277534B7FD.jpg (570x469, 46K)