Dragon Ball Super

>STRONGER THAN TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uykLJCl-FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have 6 threads to post in stupid retard

The only anime they seen is dragon ball super shit.

But are you stronger than him?

didn't Goku also bullshit his way through time?

I never will get tired of this.

one punch man?

Like, your time is up man.

I'm done with this

What is even

Can you do this but with the second part in reverse?

Woah, Jiren is such a big guy...

Jiren is indeed really strong OP but Is there any non-fictional character who can possibly defeat Akira toriyama (el creador de dragon boll)?
And I'm not talking about Akira toriyama during the 80's, when he presumably did a lot cocaine because it was the 80's and everybody did cocaine; hence why he is so fucking retarded. I'm also not talking about Akira toriyama when he inevitably makes super sayajin blanco canon and begins to raughs in español. Hell! I'm not even taking about Akira toriyama after he wrote the word "another tournament" in a wrinkled piece of napkin wich he then gives to toei and tells them that's the new arc.
I'm talking about akira toriyama in full 'so fast right up your ass' autist mode, wich is the moment when toriyama creates some of his most amazing masterpieces like "super saiyan rage", while wearing a poncho channeling all the power of Mexico, after he just finished raffing for almost 20 eaons and telling to his wife "oh wife-san priss, leave el grande padre to me" as she is fucked by toyotaro and his non-raffing cock while Jackie Chan is on the phone.

Para ti

Is Gohan Blanco meme going too far now?

>even his spanish is getting weaker

How can this keep getting better and better?

How will Toei magically have Goku win his fight against Jiren?
>O MY

Comicfag has sure declined. Thankfully he doesnt post anymore.

Ok, I'll admit it. I laughed.

Gohan Blanco wins this one.

What is even these faggots strategy? Why is everyone acting like a retard? These guys have 3 people standing, so why does Jiren just sit his ass after taking out Hit? They are losing.

Also i get Hit wanted to avoid Jiren just trashing everyone but they could have tried to, dunno, just avoid the fucking god superman ayy lmao who just proved to be far beyond everyone in power.

Yes im a Hit fan and im mad.

>RUBBER POWER OF LOVE
>GIVE ME A POWER BOOST
>ALONG WITH RAINBOW HAIR

Hit should have carried out his plan near the end of the tournament. There was the possibility the ayylmao was going to target him anyway after trashing Goku.

Anyway, they don't need strategy. Toppo can hold against any of the remaining warriors, and Jiren can just kick them out of the ring if things are too dire. Jiren should have thrown Goku out just in case.

O MY EXPLAINED-BY-WHIS-EARLY-IN-THE-SERIES-BUT-NEVER-GIVEN-A-NAME-UNTIL-NOW TECHNIQUE!

>Even His Spanish is getting weaker.

I will never get tired of this meme

YEAH, IF YOU READ THE MANGA, BUT GUESS WHAT, NOT ALL OF USE READ THE MANGA, THE ANIME SHOULD BE SELF EXPLANITORY FOR WHAT GOES ON IN THE ANIME CANON

There's a faint possibility Goku isn't the one who wins the tournament after all.

This meme makes up for all of the trash Super threads over the last year.

How come when he was frozen no one thought to toss him off the edge?

Whis making nebulous statements about the gods of destruction doesn't count as foreshadowing.

whats going to top this after the tournament of power ends? DBS finally concludes?

He did explain it in the anime, either that or the movie maybe both. It was when he was training Goku and Vegeta on Beerus' planet and talked about the time Beerus destroyed both their suns and he had to rewind time, then explained his rewinding time powers.

I forget the exact description but he was basically saying that Goku and Vegeta could never hit him because his body moves without him having to think about it, and he even mentioned that that is a technique even Beerus has difficulty with.

When Hit spoke to the little shits on his team, I thought he was to either tell them to push him out of the ring, or blast the floor under him. Anyway, maybe they couldn't push him because he was frozen in time, unable to move or be moved, but blasting the floor under him was still a possibility.

Yeah, as if.

Super has the greatest fandom of all time.

based chadhan

The sad part about Gohan Blanco and Grande Padre memes is that gohan being the last man standing and the high priest being secretly evil sound both shitty and plausible.

This tournament doesn't even have the 4 best universes in it. Figuratively a jobber tournament.

That was 100 episodes ago and Whis said a bunch of random shit during their training sessions.

Timer runs out, and 3 universes tie in remaining members, so they go to a final round within a month, so everyone can heal up.

The team with the most people standing in the end wins and Jiren is a retarded asshole who refuses to help his team when they're getting taken out. They'll just run out the clock and his dumb ass will lose by default.

Whis' words are full of wisdom. Remember when he told Goku that he was always dropping his guard, and then Goku didn't listen to him and was took down by a laser to the nipple? Yeah, pure foreshadowing.

Can't wait for the Universes 1, 5, 8 and 12 arc to start with Jiren jobbing to another universe's Gohan.

How come they care about jiren? They just need to beat the fat guy and the bunny man and have two survivors run away from him until time runs out. Frieza can knock out every other combatant.

Just before the tournament ends, Jiren will whip out his cock, and the motion will throw Freezer, Vegeta, Gohan, and anybody else out of the ring.

9001 pushups, 9001 situps, 9001 squats, and a 9001 km run. Every. Single. Day.
And that's how Gohan became One Punch Salaryman.

Jiren and super duper goku are stronger than anything the other 4 universes can put out. It's just those universes have more hit tier people.

>mfw Jiren going all out from the beginning would have easily won this and he fucked it up
How is he considered a hero to U11? He's Goku tier at best in terms of heroism. Hell, even Goku is willing to eliminate weaker opponents.If the rumor of Jiren being the sole survivor of a delet universe turns out true, it'll have been Jiren's fault.

Toppo wa able to go out against Goku, I doubt Frieza could easily beat him. Neither him or Vegita were able to arouse Jiren enough for him to fight them, he must be confident in Toppo holding out against them.

Baldhan isn't even stronger than his SSW(B)2UI form, and this is how that went.

It's both you head canon faggot.

>This nipple is your limit.

Toppo has since been retconned into a jobber. Freeza and Vegeta would body him.

>the gods of the 4 stronger universes jizzing their pants over the power of goku and jiern

They don't have anyone on their level outside the gods themselves.

He's following the instructions of his God of Destruction. Anyway, if he were all out from the beggining, the other Universes would have teamed up in full power against him. Hit and Goku could have easily pushed him out of the ring if they were really pressed (Hit to work together with Goku, and Goku to pass the opportunity to fight him).

Beerus freaked out over SSB KKx20. Their reaction means nothing other than surprise a low level universe ningen can pull it off.

holy shit

If Toppo is in trouble, he will just hug Jiren, and get covered by his ki wall.

>even his spanish is getting weaker

oh god. Gohan Blanco has to be a thing. Someone call toei

No, that's bad writing you fucking retard

>Neither him or Vegita were able to arouse Jiren enough
Leave Jiren to me.

why?? why the fuck is this shit so funny?
it doesn't make sense

Freeza is just dicking around not doing anything useful besides pumping energy to Goku and swallowing his pride, and Vegeta is the Prince of Jobbers. Vegeta can job harder than Toppo.

>fit guy into fat chicks
It checks out.

Is sarcasm so hard to grasp for you? The other user that replied to my post seemed to get it. Do you think that a post talking about a laser to the nipple is meant to be serious?

HIGH p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ TEST

Can someone explain this Gohan Blanco meme, or the Gran Padre joke, or whatever?

Gohan's not even a main character anymore.He's just Picollo's son/student.

Only a plump ass could take Jiren's cock without breaking.

Freeza has been one of the most useful members of team U7.
>eliminates Frost who was responsible for beating 2 teammates
>gives the most energy to the spiritbomb
>heals Goku when he is on death's door
>warms up Gohan, inspiring him to reach greater heights and putting him on the path to gain his Blanco transformation

post your collection of shaggy memes, they're top-tier my friend

This shit just doesn't end

That's wrong retard. It's like this:

>FASTER THAN TIME
>STRONGER THAN FORCE

Is Goku stronger than Bills now?

>Even his Spanish is getting weaker

10/10

What if Cell came back and got a new form? What would it be? What can top Perfect?

El grande Gohanzo.

El Grande Cell seems cool

He realizes that he was actually never 'Perfect', and thus, through realizing his own innate imperfection, allows him to transcend and achieve Musou Tens- I mean Miggate no Gokui.

Spotless Cell

Frost is a piece of shit that could have been taken out by Gohan or Vegeta. Frieza pretended to have a plan to beat him only to have an excuse to trash Gohan around, because hand to hand he would have beaten Frost anyway.

This.

Divine, Pure, Celestial, Prime, Transcended, Elysian?

Fuck my sides weren't ready for this

Knowing Toriyama, it would be Super Perfect Cell

>actually "returned" the favor and healed a Carrot, even though he meant to use him as a pawn
How come he's so cool these days?

this is a work of art

Because he still is using Goku and doesn't want to go up against Jiren himself?

Is there a limit to how far Gohan shitposting can go?

This ed is real fucking good,
played this shit on repeat like 6 times youtube.com/watch?v=6uykLJCl-FI

¡Ay dios mio!

Ayayay chihuahua. El Pedro de la grande mucho nachos del tacos. Burritos que muchacho doritos? Tostitos.

EL BALDO A VUELTO!!! JAJAJAJA

Such a fantastic ed, didn't expect any less from Rottengraffty. Those fellas have some pretty decent songs.

I understand now. The Gohan Blanco meme is being forced by the spics so that they are free to express themselves.

LIMIT BREAKER Gohan Blanco is yet to be seen

Si.