HOLY SHIT GUYS

This is too funny
nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/amp/

Attached: 2018-03-11 14.44.00.jpg (1024x642, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1515085775455.gif (220x220, 407K)

Well, she's fucking right, you bigot. If she identifies as a Pocahontas, she is a Pocahontas. Take your oppressive misogynist racist white male "science" and shove it up your rectum!

Attached: 1368042026814.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

Heritage is a state of mind not dna you idiot.

wtf i love maxine waters’ reparation plan now

Attached: 1508346214920.png (1164x720, 332K)

of course she refused
seems pretty insulting
besides, she probably knows what they do with your dna people willingly send to corporations

Attached: 1455164241695%5B1%5D.jpg (1280x720, 433K)

Of course, since race is a social construct in USA.

www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
>an individual’s response is based upon self-identification
>generally reflect social definitions recognized in this country, and do not attempt to define groups biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.
>998 Religious Responses
>998 Jewish

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
>The race categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country and are not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.

>“Hispanic or Latino” refers to a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race

>“White” refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as “White” or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

High iq is also a state of mind not based on testing.

Attached: 99143616-A57A-48E7-B332-A0435D4C1233.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Attached: liberal-logic-101-126.jpg (500x416, 110K)

Attached: dems.png (854x440, 466K)

>TFW dated a girl who did have native American blood in her
>Miss her a little bit more everyday

Has there ever been any people who have been more shafted then the native Americans through history?

Attached: Uh oh.jpg (750x757, 143K)

if there were we probably woulnd't know much about them

no one would actually submit themselves to that nonsense

Unironically this. Fuck off every group, but in North America the Natives actually have a legitimate complaint. They were fucked, and fucked HARD.

Attached: 1520519603021.gif (238x356, 380K)

They could have lasted much longer if they had settled. The mongols got the memo so could they. Also too fractured to ever have suceded. Cant really feel bad for them when they were wiping out thounsands of mexican farmers just for shits and giggles.

Attached: the weak.jpg (750x727, 59K)

They were so savage they made the mexicans look reasonable. Hundreds of years of conteact with more advanced people and the only thing they adapated where the weapons. They clearly prefered death over changing their lifestyle and they got what they asked for. The fact there are any left at all shows the remarkable good nature of the american people.

Attached: uncivilized.jpg (490x746, 56K)

they had every right to fight.

Big takaway here: no one can test your claimed heritage. EVERYONE should claim the benefits of being minority status

so does that mean I am 100% Ayran if I say so?

Attached: whiter than you muhammad.jpg (1615x1883, 935K)

>Savages
>preferred death over becoming civilized
>Completely ignores the "Civilized tribes" like the Cherokee that instantly adapted and took up new technology and culture

Okay bub.

Attached: 1520469967192.jpg (610x480, 60K)

abbos. but still, fuck them

Yeah but that doesn't mean I have to feel sorry for them. They lost, fuck off

Attached: 1200px-Equestrian_Statue_of_Theodore_Roosevelt[1].jpg (1200x1773, 294K)

Most of the east coats tribes were settled, either because of the Iroquois Confederation, or as remnants of the Mississipians (Who got fucked hard by smallpox traveling up their trade routes with the Aztecs.) They were just, unfortunately for them, right in the place where the European colonists were coming, so they got fucked, except for a couple of Southeastern tribes who buddied up with the colonists and tried to play peaceful until Andrew Jackson ran them out.

That must be a "le 1/1000009 Cherokee face"

Natives didn't get as shafted people think.
They still exist after all and have their own tribes

Attached: native_reservation.jpg (1400x938, 339K)

those cannibalistic savages deserved death

>tfw union army couldn't push them further up north into Canada

Attached: completely unsatisfied.png (366x342, 171K)

They have it ridiculously good today. You're retarded or naive

See: youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8

>cousin took a DNA test and posted it on Facebook
>her test says she's 9% Native American
Does that mean I can apply for affirmative action shit, despite having Blonde hair and blue eyes?

They aren't native to America though. They are Asians.

Gotcha, bitch!

Best thing for them now is for white nationalists to succeed (Who else is going to care to preserve them, long term?). Maybe they could be given better land or something in the future, if need be.

>all these posts trashing her
>same place that has threads hating on DNA test companies because they may steal your DNA and claim they own it later.

Well I want her DNA stolen, so yes.

>inplying Sup Forums even pretends to be consistent on anything ever
you have to go back faggot

You don't even need a DNA test, just trace your ancestors.
All mine came overseas between the 1600s and 1900s.

>blue eyes

She doesn’t have a drop of Native American blood.

Libs NEED to be a victim of some sort. This is why they will lose.

According to most Native American tribes you need to be at least 25% to count. But you can probably get away with it if its to get shit out of dumb liberals. Just have some made up anecdote ready about how meeting your NA grandparent changed your life or something.

Carthage

Eastern Europe in WWII

Central Europe during the 30 years war

Lots of people got totally fucked to oblivion, never to be seen again. The native Americans have de facto their own countries under the protection of the most powerful country on earth for the last 70 years. They have it pretty good comparatively to a lot of people who, as I said, got totally obliterated.

Fuck off with all your stupid woman garbage.

Naw she's legit. Quick somebody give her some blankets.

Attached: 1494385268212.jpg (640x506, 60K)

My grandmother could, but she was retarded about it and never did. And she had 8 kids.

north american indians were pretty tame compared to people like Aztecs. The plain indians didnt even purposefuly kill each other. They just waged wars with wooden clubs and sticks, clobbered each other for a while and then those who ran away were defeated. Total warfare and genocide only started with Anglo-French contests for beaver furs when they started arming the natives with firearms

>tfw no native american gif

Attached: CVJrr9rVAAENCsV.jpg (600x800, 43K)

didn't get shafted that bad if they're still kicking about today

spicy

Attached: 1472412330824.gif (240x287, 277K)

Warren probably already mailed in her DNA to one of those DNA test sites. SHE KNOWS she doesn't have any native american genes, despite her "high cheekbones".

Some are super hot. The NA intern teacher got me super hard

They were savages then and they’re savages now. They’re basically land-owning niggers

Some are super hot. The NA intern teacher at school got me super hard

Yup, they have enough collective territory to be 1-2 of our smaller states

i was always told i had indian ancestors
if you put a cherokee woman next to my grandmother, they would look very similar.
i took the dna test and had 0% native, as their website says, sometimes the dominate dna pushes the other dna out.

also, i know an asian chick that changed her name to an indian sounding name and actually passes as indian around indians. i don't know if she corrects them and tells she is asian or lets it slide

>I AM PROUD OF MY INDIAN HERITAGE!
>wh..WHA?! No I won't prove I"m indian you fucking disgusting bigot!

damn, maybe they should have been better negotiators who kept strong, secured, well patrolled, huh?

but i love punjab

Couldn't she does pay them to add a certain percentage in? 23&Me already admitted to adding 1% african to white men's results.

true what a fake bitch - you know they give us cards here in Canada to show that youre native american. I know very little about the american authentication system

Attached: royalcalculatingawoo.png (900x900, 245K)

Good thread OP, but
>phoneposter

>mfw I'm 100% northern european
>mfw I don't go shouting it around

I'm lily fucking white, therefore I'M WHITE. If you as a white person come up to me saying "Oh I'm 1/16ths native american" I will laugh in your face and ask you where you live on the reservation. And once you reply "oh I don't" I will laugh in your face and call you a dumbass cracker.

can you get gibs this way?

Trump has more Native American DNA than Warren.

Calling it now.

Attached: 135.jpg (1191x670, 64K)

Looks pure Native American to me

Jokes aside, it's like everything is inverted in america

white supremacists are mutts but native americans are white

Vietnam has had it pretty bad.
>Love US
>Fight for US in WWII, and save pilots shot down by Japs
>Get backstabbed as US abandons them to fight the French alone
>Defeat the French by allying with the Japs
>Europe orders Vietnam to give Japs up to be executed, and Vietnam refuses to backstab them
>War continues, and US invades to test out new CIA interrogation and torture methods to better control US citizens
>US brings along the Koreans and Australians for shits and giggles
>They dump highly illegal chemical weapons and napalm all over the country, permanently destroying it while they continuously kill civilians
>Decide to leave, which causes Cambodians to backstab them and invade
>They defeat the Cambodians and stop one of the worst genocides in history, only to have the UN denounce them and place trade sanctions on them for ending said genocide
>China backstabs them, and invades them, only to be pushed back
>Only real ally is the Soviets, who end up collapsing

they sold their land for fire water, people all over the world work hard for their salary to spend it all on fire water. why do you hate fire water user?

They were hardly human. 30,000 years undisturbed and didn't get past spears and clubs.

>those reserve right on the border of Canada and Mexico

There must be soooo much drugs passing in those place, jesus. Here in Canada they pretty much run the entire cigarette contraband, since cops have no authority on the reserve.

pocahantas has been conquered. it's a sad day for america.

Attached: 1469631609984.png (400x400, 35K)

I would never trust the results.
The lefties that run testing places would make sure to fake the results to fit their agenda.

This put shame in her ancestors.

Gladly native americans have nothing to be ashamed.

Attached: Yellow-Horse.jpg (600x822, 68K)

>be white as snow
>be so white Hitler would bow down to you
>think you're black on the inside
>DNA test says you're 101% white european
>"Nuh uh, they be them racists at the lab, they a\ve an agenda!"
>Talcum X

Poke' hunt ass died when the bitch got colonized, by wite dik.

This! Reperations NOW!
WoahVicky my sistah from another mistah

The Vietnamese are back to loving the US, they have the highest opinion of the US out of any country, followed by the Philippines.

Do you mistake smoke in the distance for her trying to get back to you?

Attached: gone.png (3000x3000, 2.46M)

She is also 3/4 Mouseketeer

Attached: warren-tonto.jpg (486x584, 47K)

Boo fucking hoo. They picked a fight with the white man and got their asses kicked like the stupid savages they are.

Our only mistake was not completely eradicating them.

Ignore the chug amerimutts shitting up this thread with their muh noble savage garbage.

>implying this is hypocrisy

If anything it should go in her favor, she's on the right side of history after all. Her reluctance to take one, and utterly BTFO all her critics, above all Trump, she refuses. She might as well have outright said she lied and she hasn't a single drop of redskin blood.

>According to most Native American tribes you need to be at least 25% to count
According to the government you have to be part of a federally recognized tribe.
i.e. bonafide indian reservation.
My great grandma was 100% cherokee.
I don't count as shit.

what exactly is she worried will happen with the dna test? there's ways around not having any native american dna...

Attached: randykissing.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

>she lied
That's why Harvard hired her as a "diversity" hire.
>Fucking lying liberals.

Something tells me I'm more Neanderthal than she's an OG clapper

I like how no one brings up that they basically get their own ethnostates that can't be touched otherwise you're a racist.

This honestly needs to be used more, whenever someone attacks white ethnostates. Ask them if they think natives lands should be abolished and have section 8 housing put in for blacks.

A lot of groups its 12.5% and thats the cut off. I have a friend that's a mutt of literally everything and he got free ride through college through being a native.

Lol fucking Randy

>They give them white men cards.

Attached: proof of my heritage.jpg (4096x2300, 1.19M)

yup, just like when they accused rachel dolezal of (((not))) being black.
BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I'M WHAT I SAY I AM!

kek, that targeted ad tho

Attached: 29063049_10155965808980056_6143478270525440000_n.png (540x960, 297K)

KEEEEEEKK

#FAKEINDIAN

POO IN LOO

SHIVA 4 SENATE 2018 !!!!

will Trudeau take the test?

What is that emblem on awoo's hat?

They weren't shafted. Anyone other than white people would have slaughtered them down to the last child. Their fellow natives took out entire tribes quite often. They were going to be conquered by someone, they're lucky it was Europeans.

Realistically, even if she did have Native American ancestors, wouldn't she be at the generational threshold where the genetic remnants would have been bred out by now?

Eh, the East Coast Natives (the ones with some humanity) mostly assimilated and bred in with whites. Plains Nations are niggers tho

>ridiculously good.

High suicide rates, high alcoholism and drug abuse, high poverty and the list goes on. They do, however get a nice boost from the government for schooling, that's if they want to attend. I know there are only select few who end up getting registered and funded and stick through it. Then they use their hard earned degree to work on the reservation to help out.

At least, that's how it is in my area.

Attached: JYA7TeU.jpg (253x451, 11K)