Net-juu no Susume

You will never marry this cake and make her a happy NEET

Other urls found in this thread:

gyao.yahoo.co.jp/special/netoju_anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im already a neet cant take care of someone else

I'll never marry any cake because I'm still a NEET
at least I have anime, for now.

If you marry a NEET you can't be a NEET.
That's not fun.

i thought cake meant loli now it means adult women?

whatever Sup Forums

>cake meant loli
This is bait, isn't it?

>neoneo/a/

Wow what the fuck?

Next episode when?

We need a new name to describe this era.

You wouldn't marry this cake.

Is this the train man scenario?

airs on fridays but usually dont get subs until early saturday

post meta ironic Sup Forums

So hes gay right

Ahhh thanks user.

Mates, is it just me or is this series strangely comfy? Is it the cake? The romance? Or the self-insertion on a souless post workaholic life?

Seriously how can a non ugly woman let this happen?

See this man sipping a cocktail.

So this is what Arthur doing after he slain the Beast VI ?

Probably bait, but if not: cake is short for Christmas cake, an untaken woman over the age of 25.

Probably a workaholic or just generally awkward and difficult to get along with. Not only is she not married, she also doesn't seem to have friends.

Do you think average/pretty looking people just have the world in their hands? There's so much more to life and many things could have lead up to this kind of life.

How do I have sex with her?

She would look even cuter with glasses

by spamming the penis emoji.

>strangely comfy
Emphasis on the strangely. I'm not really sure if I can pinpoint the reason its comfy. My thought is that it has a lot of the two main characters fooling around and being cute. There's no real focus on the actual game. The game serves only as a setting, never really going beyond that. On top of that, the main character never works, gets to sit around all day and just focus on playing the game.

Making bank as a successful electrical engineer thus doing what I love while supporting a qt NEET housewife sound more appealing. Even if she doesn't do chores but shares my passions it'd still be a pretty good deal in my book.

OLs are so perfect

Literally the worst, kill yourself.

>Women aren't allowed to be 30 anymore.

You wouldnt love her if she had glasses?

If you have kids child-rearing would be her (and your) job so she wouldn't be much of a NEET anymore.

She's not even a cake, she's a hag.

She strained her eyes looking at screens too much, she needs glasses.

Maybe, 90% of girls with glasses look better without them.

Nah, I found it actually interesting that they touch the bad points of being a NEET and not glorifying it. Cute Cake is cute tho

But your both NEETS!
NEETS can't love NEETS!
NEETS can't love NEETS!

what were the flowers for?

Goodbye present

NEET bump.

naa he is just to feminine that is why he is single

she looks weird without her eyebags

How long has it been since she turned into an elite NEET? She shouldn't be that nervous over being presentable because she's had so much practice.

Does she have any friends

Must've been a while. She's lv80 now. Considering how asian mmo are usually grindy as fuck and how bad she was at it, that must've taken a long time.

i wouldn't mind having a neet wife but kids are a no no

>but kids are a no no
Why's that? And don't you think you'd start to resent your wife if you're the only bread winner?

she also start with a standard pc and now she build a new one with new parts and 2 monitors, i wonder how much money she save for her neet live

christmas is early

ok i will try to not sound to edgy explaining this: i find life meaningless and pointless and i think bringing someone into this world is an act of cruelty that comes with a promise of pain and a small change of happiness
>And don't you think you'd start to resent your wife if you're the only bread winner?
i like the idea of being the one sustaining my partner and as long as she is happy being a neet i wouldn't mind

>i find life meaningless and pointless and i think bringing someone into this world is an act of cruelty that comes with a promise of pain and a small change of happiness
Yeah, I kind of feel the same. It does feel pretty edgy but life can be pretty bad. I haven't even seen the worst of it.
Kind of wish I could be someone's NEET waifu but I'd probably just feel too guilty about it. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to show my face to any friends or relatives. But there are lots of people who would be up for that so I'm sure you'll find someone.

>having kids
You couldn't be a NEET ever again. How horrible.

i'm not the engineering guy by the way and i'm not actually looking for someone i just like the idea of having a cute neet wife which i imagine would be hard to find in real life

I didn't really think you were. I just think that kind of set up sounds comfy so I like to think about it. Cute anons being with their cute waifus sounds so nice.

How do I become an elite neet as opposed to being a regular neet?

Be someone who is competent and can work if they want to but choose not to. I was also going to say that you should also not give a fuck about it but it looks like she's plenty insecure.

Who was this again

gyao.yahoo.co.jp/special/netoju_anime/

I just realized how ridiculous she looks with both elf and cat ears.

i suppose you could work your ass of for some years and invest that money

>maniac girl who loves cat ears and small tits

tfw you 30 y.o. dead inside useless worm neet and you can't make happy even a 2d cake

I doubt I can make anyone happy.

>you can't make happy even a 2d cake
i don't think that's physically posible

just

OL's are corporate ladder scrabblers with well-built resumés and fabricated personalities.

Would fucking plow one if she was wearing the business suit and pantyhose though.

>draw smile with paint
now happy

Kids will give you meaning you dumb fuck. You don't have time to mope around feeling sorry for yourself when you have mouths to feed.

>that hospital scene in episode 2
>that part where she gets nervous and puts her hands over her face
Why is she so goddamn cute?

Also her seiyuu is really good.

Implying playing female toon in the MMO is not the straightest thing to do

that would be selfish

>Noto Mamiko
Been awhile since she played a leading role. Very nice .

hopefully this give hope for watamote

tfw you want to start drawing neet waifus but too poor to afford a tablet and too shit at drawing

>tfw working 300h a month to save up and retire early to become full time neet
this show gives me hope

There's no way that could backfire

>bringing someone into this world is an act of cruelty
SO. MUCH. THIS.

There is no hope in this world, baka.
All the money you'll have earned you will use up for medical fees since working so much will make your body age at the speed of light.

>toon
Keep telling yourself that faggot.

I can just ask my BFF to draw things for me. Jealous?

I'm going to ask her to draw a eleeto neeto waifu RIGHT now.

What a bunch of dumb smelly pedoNEETs.

Rude.
I am NOT a pedo.

Says the character with an excess of chest fat.

>literal self-insert josei created by a woman
first blend s and now this garbage, and you FAGS are eating it up

where's the titties and humiliation of powerful women huh

>shitposting weak bait
Kill yourself.

Fuck off cunt

saying it's josei is bait now is it?
exactly what i was trying to say about this show, ty

It'll be still worth it.

>nu/a/

the ed makes it seem like Moriko is going to trim her eyebrows and comb her hair, I can't be the only one disappointed by this.

She's going to have to meet megane-kun in real life at some point.

>nu/v/-Sup Forums

>ED shows she will put on make up, dress up, turn off the computer, and go out
Dropped.

HOW ELSE WILL SHE MEET LILY IN REAL LIFE?

But she meets Lily every night.

Don't you want the eleeto neeto to meet the blonde megane-kun in real life and embark on a lovey dovey relationship?

"Real" life is a lie. The mmo life is the real life.