Death Note movie

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this movie.

*right

Maybe your little fucking PLEBEIAN mind cannot understand this, but humans seek GREATNESS, not mediocrity, which you seem to have confused with success.

even without the association with the original, this movie is far below mediocrity. If this was all there was to Deathnote, then people would say "Shit movie, but interesting concept"

Tell me why this movie is shit without using "waaah whitewashing", "waaaaaah emo faggot Light", or "waaaah nigger L" as arguments.

Protip: you can't.

Dumb Phoneposter.

It's kinda boring.

Light is a cuntslave who got tricked by a womyn, which is completely unrealistic since he's portrayed as a "smart" guy.

Typical rookie mistake.

The pacing was horrible, everything was rushed just to get it in 90 minutes
Light was a complete retard, even for a non-superintelligent person.
Mia was a psychopath, which would have been fine, if they didn't play the romance straight, especially with the cheesy 80's love song.
The rules of the note were all over the place, especially with the added rules that made no sense. If they had at least explained them better, but nope "all those fucking rules"
Ryuks motivation was all over the place, sometimes he just wanted to have fun, sometimes he just wanted to see what humans would do with the note, sometimes he was evil.
L was a whiny emotional ass
Did i mention those cheesy pop songs already?

The original DN also had added rules that made no sense only to trick people.

what do you mean?

Oh come on, it's like you don't remember that a couple of rules were written in during the events to either confuse the police or just to mess with the users/enemies.

There's also absolutely nothing right about it.

have no idea what you mean
sure some rules were thought up by the author well into the story, but i can't remember a single one that actually contradicts a previous rule or makes no sense plot wise(like how in the netflix movie you can burn a page to stop a death, but only once. that addition and restriction makes no god damn sense whatsoever.)

"waaaaah muh tempting evil woman lilith archetype", "waaah muh romance playing straight", "waaaah muh dumb light".

>I AM GAY
Fix this typo already.

Instead of depicting a cat and mouse game between two geniuses, it makes them both retards.

L's logic in fingering Light as Kira is shit.
Watari's full name is Watari.
No ending.

Everyone's character was so different than what was enjoyable for me in the original that I couldn't get into it. Light being a total fucking pansy who is egged into the whole thing by Ryuk, and L chasing him with a gun, is not the psychological battle that the original story was. It's just a story of two young dudes trying to kill each other, with a background of American Gorror.
I'll give you that being different doesn't make it bad, but it did end up "just another action movie" which was pretty bland to me. And by no means is the original amazing, it just was more enjoyable. Finally, I enjoy shitty gory movies, it's just not what I wanted out of this.
He's talking about the fake rules Light made, which is completely fucking different than the real rules being all over the place.
With all of the other typos, I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

Can someone please explain to me why L had the gun from Blade Runner?