"Murica-splaining" - American's feeling the need to explain how great they are to non-Americans...

"Murica-splaining" - American's feeling the need to explain how great they are to non-Americans, or feel the need to always one up people when they say that their non-American country is great.

Take for example the recent poll concluding that Oxford and Cambridge (UK) Universities are the best in the world. Tell any non-American this and they will politely say "Oh that's nice" or something similar. But tell an American and they will suddenly be like "Yeah! well America has a bigger military, bigger economy and bigger etc. etc.". They always have to put you down and hoist themselves up above you.

Have another example from Stephen Colbert interviewing a non-American:
youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=275
^ As you can see, he is just compelled to at one point say America is great, he couldn't just have a nice interview, he had to force this out onto the poor guy. Watch his other videos, every once in a while he just has to remind everyone how great his country is.

You've experienced this Sup Forums, at least once, I know you have. Americans always forcing it into conversation, always putting down other nations, anything non-american can never be good enough for them.

I'm ready for you Americans to defend your actions in this thread. Come on, lets get some examples of murica-splaining.
>"We don't really care about Europe"
>"Europoor"
>"Because USA in #1"
>"Muh freedom means I can tell you this"
>"Our military will fuck you, be grateful!"

Come on, tell me again. And for the rest of you I have one simple question, how long are you gonna put up with this? How long are you gonna stand by while they take your country through the mud and call it trash compared to their precious America?

Attached: Fuck America.png (600x599, 41K)

tl;dr
Whiter than you mohammed

Shut up eurouatan, we arr number 1
USAUSAUSAUSA

you're jjust butthurt. idk anything about england but fuck you

Because we can. Call back when you can glass the earth.

It's nice to live in a country where we aren't subjects to a monarch. Granted, as far as monarchs go, Queen Elizabeth is fairly benevolent, but all British citizens are technically still her subjects. I'm not subject to anyone, including the president (which thank God isn't Hillary).

Attached: 1510400966548.png (364x852, 127K)

>"Murica-splaining"

I never thought I'd see the day when you copied feminist memes.

congratulations, bongman.... you have reached a new low.

Attached: laughter.gif (240x179, 210K)

i had to deal with an american saying that they single handedly won the second world war today

why are they like this?

>Murica-splaining
TL;DR
Obviously just a salty bong.

>tfw your colony kicks your ass and goes on to be greater than you ever will

I bet you post le 56% memes you faggot.

>glass the earth.
tfw you can't even win wars against middle-eastern Goatherders but still pretend you're military is the greatest bc you don't understand the nature of modern warfare

That's a pretty ignorant thing to say, the US was not the only Allied Power country. That being said, I do believe the US was the only Allied country that had the potential to take on Nazi Germany one on one, but that scenario didn't play out.

I'm human before I'm American. I never understoof American patriotism. A pseudo-identity for a pseudo-people. I always identified with my European bloodlines(Scots-Irish, German, French) not "American." I truly am the Ubermensch.

Attached: 1518989681545.jpg (750x750, 79K)

tfw more American's fought for you in their "revolution" which was really fought by the French but America still believes they beat you

Maybe america is just better than europe?

Attached: matadero palma 1940.jpg (640x429, 33K)

SEETHING

If America isn't the greatest country on the planet, why does EVERYONE try to move there

>citing Shabbos Goy of the Year Stephen Colbert as a reliable source

See what I mean?!

>"This is an American website"
>"The United States of America is the greatest country of all time, let me tell you again"
>"Yeah that's pretty neato, but America does it better"
>"You're not relevant, lets talk about America again"

Anyone else sick of murica-splainers? We get it you're great, you've told us a million times. If we aren't allowed to be on par with you can we at least not talk about it every fucking day. How do we stop this oppression?

Attached: 1508019891705.jpg (520x245, 24K)

understood*

I was defending you, cuntbag, wtf are you talking about? For starters Britain is in a worse state than America.

I'm just stating that europe isn't all that great.

Attached: men-portrait-male-portraits.jpg (638x800, 71K)

You made the thread bucko. You love us in the most tsundere way.

Hollywood. We are just popular, and White. That's why. Our living conditions are lacking though, especially with the influx of shitskins and niggers breeding.

This thread isn't organic, I'm out

sage

You couldn't even retain control over your prison colony, who we love more than you these days. That's how shit U.K. has become.

Your inferiority complex is massive...unlike your international influence. Zing.

>LET ME TELL YOU WHY AMERICA IS BAD
>n-no, America, p-pls don't respond
>gets acid attacked

this thread is plebbit-tier and OP is a faggot
>in all fields