Tfw Rothschilds complaining about Putin naming the Jew. BEST TIMELINE EVER

twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/972902849666527233

Attached: 1509142193617.png (1250x724, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/
truepundit.com/major-fbi-news-breaking-monday-true-pundit/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wc_ET5UTws
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvvv00Uv_YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

putin just said it could be ukranians jews or tatars etc
now they reveal themselves lmfao
fucking 4D chess based ruskis zionist israelis BTFO

Checked

truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/

Attached: 1498329543765.png (670x770, 182K)

Jesus was one of the good globalists.

Why are the rothschilds such losers? six retweets, what a faggot.

Attached: mogg.png (668x320, 39K)

Also,

truepundit.com/major-fbi-news-breaking-monday-true-pundit/

Attached: Ticktock.gif (500x300, 947K)

Mogg worked for the Rothschilds fuck off JIDF faggot

I don't pay attention to TruePundit's predictions since he's a Jew and a zionist, but the news already out I'll read about.

There is no such thing as a good globalist

>top trump donator Vladimir Putin

Facts seem to matter here...

Attached: hohhoh.jpg (276x276, 41K)

He understands their ways:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wc_ET5UTws

>best timeline evar

Attached: 1519582936120.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

No. He's controlled opposition. Go shill your bullshit candidate somewhere else fuckface. It won't even matter because nothing will save Israel, the Bank of England, or the Rothschilds. Faggot.

>the (((Rothschilds))) are behind the "muh Russian collusion" conspiracy

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1510046118787.jpg (236x236, 17K)

fuck off fag

>implying this isn't what the Rothschilds want
Mouthbreathers have ruined Sup Forums

How are jews going to relocate their asse- uhh I ment family and friends to Israel if they're not feeling threatened for simply existing?

The Rothschilds have always baffled me. How can you be so rich but yet so fucking ugly? Proof that money can't buy good genes. Absolutely hideous family.

Fuck off JIDF, your shitty talking point about moving all the Jews to israel is retarded.

Attached: 1492254582219.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

I hate this century

Attached: uncomfortable-3584532.png (500x356, 94K)

Shadow Government and Deep State insider zionist David Rothschild whines about 'muh Russia', therefore completely exposing his position in this illegal coup to unseat a sitting US president. What filth he is.

Attached: meh.png (600x400, 357K)

Is it just me or does the anti jew sentiment seem to be rising rapidly as of late? I don't want to get too excited but things feel different than they used to.

JIDF tactic, calling others JIDF!

Sorry, Chaim but you're not fooling anyone because everyone is already deluded beyond hope. Really begs the question why you're still around given the state of nu/pol/

it's been exponential lately.

Attached: 1496669156034.jpg (1344x1130, 272K)

Attached: 1476395933479.png (582x198, 26K)

Attached: 1505537222094.jpg (504x360, 84K)

Of course he is, do you think there is anybody in mainstream politics who isn't? Why not be a pragmatist though?

They are some cogent arguments you put forward, how's trump doing?

Attached: kosher.jpg (667x397, 45K)

Attached: 1506869394899.png (1256x864, 246K)

Russia is their pet, so it's not like he loses anything with this bluff of theirs.

That reads like the fake North Korea Twitter account's posts.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Attached: 1490553847635.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

They've been inbreeding for 3 centuries to keep money and power in the family.

Attached: 1520349387146.jpg (600x600, 115K)

I'm learning from the best, that's (You) :)

doesnt sound to me like a complaining. more the opposite. hes complaining that trump/republicans dont respond accordingly.

Fucking reddit humor is the worst, sometimes I think this place is overly corny but all it takes is a few seconds reading reddit to make me appreciate 4chin

Inbreeding

I'm sure that can be fixed with gene therapy though I'm not sure if they're like that on purpose. Maybe "cleaning" their genes might cost them their power or some form of inheritance because of hidden laws?

Does he imply Russian Jews are the same people as American ones? JEWS? Nice to know.

No. He's implying that the Russians that Mueller indicted ae actually Jews who align with Israel.

Globalism is fine, it's (((Globalism)))) that's the problem.

Educate yourself

Has anybody read Synagogue of Satan? I'm about 1/3 of the way through it

Attached: c9bcaf82d6507420c65f3251f98763e47c638c7663101767978f3c93a163eb52.jpg (351x352, 34K)

What a fag

Attached: dr.png (585x420, 449K)

> Yes goy
> (((globalism))) is fine
> ((((((((globalism)))))))) is the real problem

Please gas yourself and keep gasing until you die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvvv00Uv_YQ

I never have. How is it?

>literally zero self-awareness
do the rothchilds have autism?

inbreeding, but also to want to try to control world politics you have to be a piece of shit, so they like killing people and so on, but it is extremely stressful shortening their lives so to try to counteract that they have blood transfusions and drink blood and shit which lengthens their life a little, but it makes them look even more disgusting and demonic, its why david rockefeller despite barely being able to walk lived to 101
he never said all jews you fuckin retard, some zionist likely israeli jews that want to frame russia

PRECISELY this. I reckon they find half of the OC new content on this board. Jewish identity is under more assault from apathy than violence. There exists today a sizeable amount of BLOND/E Jews - this would have been unthinkable in centuries past, but is due to racemixing, and genetic dilution.

No, they think they're God.

rockefeller

Attached: blood drinking rockefeller.jpg (600x315, 41K)

the first 2 comments are usually informed, then it's followed by shitty show and movie references and then about 60 puns,
EVERY THREAD ON THE SITE follows this format

You're controlled opposition.

ok... Who is it behind pic related ???

Attached: ((WHO)).png (1712x214, 218K)

why is it okay to blame russians but not jews?

Jews lack self-awareness in general. It's why they never stop pushing even when it's obvious there's a shoah on the horizon.

>the Jew lashes out when revealed

Don't ask questions goy

Attached: 1516635764569.jpg (1764x1920, 710K)

They don't call em Christkillers for nothing.

They want to replace God and become Gods themselves.
They also want to corrupt every single facet of humanity. Which is why we see degeneracy and corruption infecting every pillar of our society. Negative alien filth.

Attached: look this up.png (713x406, 218K)

They basically are desu

Zero argument detected, please reevaluate your presence ITT.

The old zionist vs anti-zionist meme.

Let me tell ya something, it's always in a Jew's interest to fund both or more sides, if there aren't they create them. Both work for the same goals believe it or not but you won't because you've all been pushed in some obscure corner and beaten with memes you can't look beyond. There's no shame in it, but the choice is always there.

He's not speaking like he normally would, he's giving a show for the goy to act ''surprised'' ''horrified'' etc.

Correct. That's what the significance of 9/11 in the kaballah. There's only 10 sephirot but they see themselves as 11 aka above God.

If you got AB- blood hide your fucking ass from them

>significance of 9/11
it also symbolized the separation of church and state into one entity they control, which was the 2 towers becoming one

We need to institute Holocaust 2.0 already.

I think you mean to say "globalization"
(which refers to international infrastructure for business/communication) is fine.

Global*ism* seeks to abolish borders, national identity, and culture. Communism.

Sup Forums itself can only exist with globalism, that is a global communications network available to everyone on Earth. (((globalism))) means open borders where everyone one Earth can go to wherever they want.

Has he been assigned to make us doubt the power and intelligence of his family? It's working. What a fucking clown boy.

Attached: 1487111272944.gif (200x200, 787K)

Needs more petuitary glands.

Kek. Didn't he get like 8 heart transplants?

Attached: 1509690439654.jpg (1000x1782, 941K)

Centuries of inbreeding will do that.

Additionally, in that group there's no selection pressure for looks - only bank account.

Attached: Nat Rothschild.jpg (858x536, 88K)

Kushner probably sucks some blood of trump every now on then with a straw

>MUH SOROS
fuck off with your bullshit you meme flag kike. Everyone knows that Israel is trying to kick Kushner out of the White House because they haven't been allowed to see the peace deal and it's making them very nervous.

>dont marry or have kids
>focus on science, morty
Sometimes I think da joos might be right about the vast majority of gentiles when they call them goyim.

Globalism is the method for attaining globalization, currently it's been used by (((them))) to turn and scare people away from globalization by forcing immigration and open borders to poorer regions on purpose not to mention agitate the existing relations between the races hence why "organized hate groups" are making a come back, so are the hate memes.

Dance called:"Walk without a rhythm, don't step on the designate."

It's why we're all here on Sup Forums in the first place. It's why there's SJWs, etc

Divide and Conquer.

Its pretty good, goes into to detail about Rothschild's, but it makes a lot of claims with no evidence.

Alright. The words make more sense that way.

But I thought the jews were forcing mass immigration, under the cover of diversity, in order to break down the national identity of white-majority nations, such that in the next two generations communism will be much more palatable due to the chaos sewn.

What do you mean they're trying to scare people from globalization? I thought the end game was one world government with jews ruling the mutts.

Yeah Soros, kikes work with kikes in their own favor.

Attached: d2285abf2d26e29646f3c34751bd124014ade69fb3f8f3fd866642b1c7573f3d.jpg (650x506, 110K)

>divide and conquer
this is why you kikes will never win, you legitimately think that Sup Forums is 1 group or 1 person with 1 agenda when all it is is a site where people post shit that's in the news. Your JIDF techniques are absolutely useless on this board that's why all you do now is use bots to spam slide threads. That's the best you can do.

ayy lmao

>MUH SOROS
This was literally started by Steve Bannon in order to character assassinate Kushner. It hasn't worked for over a year and it won't work now, why do you try the same thing over and over and over if it doesn't work? That's the definition of insanity.

kek i noticed that, there was a huge influx of jidf then they all just quit, alot of scrappy ones got angry and stayed tho

Rothschilds > Soros > DNC

Taters? wtf there’s Irish Russians?

yeah but pol's users are not trying to enslave and corrupt humanity through the use of globalization like moving manufacturing to different countries and making places like the US dependent on other countries to survive

Attached: david fuck the kikes icke.jpg (479x407, 20K)

Putin lurks on Sup Forums confirmed.

Attached: putin-glasses.jpg (317x373, 17K)

Is that the one whose wife fucked a nigger rapper

not at all. every civilisation/super power eventually falls. they're not going to be around forever. once upon a time pharoahs thought they were gods, eternal, and everyone in ancient egypt thought the same. these kikes will be done some day, guaranteed, they're already losing their grip on the world, failed policies in Syria (recently even got their jet shot down and they can't do shit aobut it), and they can't touch Iran. They're fucking done. More and more awareness is also rising about Pissrael, hence the recent youtube purge of alt media. they're fucking scared and they should be because the tide is really starting to change.

fuck the zog parasite.

It’s exploding on BB right now. I got perms-banned on TD last week for naming the Jew.

another example of what shameless liars jew are. The rothschild's are the power behind globalism. They are the proof that globalists are jews and yet they whine as if some great racial injustice has been done to them.

The jew cries out in pain as they strike you.

Attached: 1495476274181.png (406x422, 181K)

>Calls out nepotism on behalf of the Trumps

> Is literally the offspring of centuries of nepotism to the point of inbreeding.

jews are vile creatures

Attached: nate zuckerberg.jpg (356x421, 15K)

In our recent thread it was revealed that Trump knew of the HOGG C.Actor family way before parkland took place - it made me doubt this man a little

Kushner = Andelson's frontman ?

Attached: 1519932744312..jpg (2786x2633, 2.36M)