Sup Forums-College Thread

What are some redpilled majors to study? Especially if you're considering becoming an entrepeneur? What do you study?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-11 20-23-01.png (1366x768, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jWHmk7Dijq83/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an entrepreneuer. I studied political science and history in college (dropped out). Entrepreneuers, more than most professions, does not require a degree. it requires the ability to successfully organize and manage an operation. experience helps more than book learning

btw, there's no time for college. ww3 very soon. you should be looking at the exits

I hope you get your head kicked in for watching Murdoch Murdoch

Be a good user and tell us more about your entrepreneuer adventure.

Attached: 1503265233292.jpg (270x353, 25K)

>leafposting this hard

Dual-major in:
(1) Business, and
(2) your most lucrative science/engineering skill

Then do a 5th year masters program if available.

When choosing a college, pick a decently prestigious one. Two reasons:
(1) Your colleages (professors and other students) will be more ambitious, and that will keep you ambitious
(2) Employers are more likely to hire "brand-name" university degrees

Stem mostly.
History is cool because you study genocide and war, but the humanities are very liberal, go for enonomics, or poli sci if you cant do math.
The social sciences are red pilled but less respectable.

If you are unable to get into a good school immediately, do not worry.

Make long-term plans to transfer toward your desired school, always taking steps up.

Associates @ community college
Bachelors @ state university
Masters @ private university
PhD @ ivy league university
Post-Doc @ your dream school

i would say take your pick of anything that involves both analytical reasoning and makes you at least a somewhat decent writer. frankly what you learn is less important than the skills you learn. if you become a more critical, analytical, and logical thinker, you can apply that to anything and pick up things quickly.

i strongly advise you to take at least 2 semesters of math if not more, it is very good for helping logical reasoning. and it's hard, and overcoming challenges like that is good.

i also recommend you learn a foreign language (i learned german, am still fluent) as studies show that becoming bilingual increases the amount of grey matter in brain and makes prefrontal cortex more active. commit to doing it - go abroad too if you can. latin is a good choice as well. languages benefit you far more than you could think, youll end up with a stronger understanding of english too.

take a semester or two of english, and a semester or two of history. english will make you a better writer, and reading + analyzing great books makes you smarter. history will also help you make strong arguments in your writing.

from there, take 2 semesters of econ, which will help again with reasoning skills and with entrepreneurship. maybe a finance and accounting class too but not necessary.

some will say computer science but aside from the boost in logical reasoning you'll get from programming skills, i don't think it will be all that useful for you. you could hire someone for those things.

a great point. where ever you get into, make sure you get a 4.0 avg your first year, or close to that. i did my first year at a small liberal arts school, did well, and transferred to an ivy league school for the rest of my undergrad.
but really, you can do well anywhere. onus is on you to commit yourself 100% to your studies.

>Not watching Murdoch Murdoch
>>>/reddit/

Entrepenuer with law degree here in SV. I've seen a million pitches. If you want to go for the big time, get a degree in science (NOT engineering - do neuro something..), work for a couple years at one of the big socials, then come up with an idea and rake in start-up cash. Friend of mine is getting 3mil next week for an idea on the back of a napkin - he followed the formula.

You can't even write entrepreneur correctly you absolute fucking monkey

Spelling has nothing to do with success. Most innovators suck at it - minutiae... But youll do well in middle management.

Learn to weld.

Attached: Weld.jpg (516x548, 101K)

RECONQUISTA GERMANICA

bitchute.com/video/jWHmk7Dijq83/

Attached: EK.jpg (340x340, 10K)

law, medicine, engineering, business, or hard science

stumbled into it, really. my wife started it. I developed/optimized it once it became clear we were onto something profitable. I'd had another business before selling online, so I had some experience already.

The internet provides millions of potential customers. the barrier to entry is lower than it's ever been. you can join sites like Ebay, Amazon, or Etsy, and sell things you make or buy/resell. just learn the market, study it, find something you can do, maybe provide a unique angle, price yourself competitively, learn SEO, be willing to work hard and smart. mind your supply chain, look for less expensive alternatives (wholesale, other suppliers), etc.

you have to be willing to take risks, don't just settle for jumping through the hoops like others. I worked entry level jobs for a long time before this developed into something successful. before I was more focused on developing myself than developing a business desu

and these days ww3 soon, not much time for starting grand new adventures. I've thought about expanding this business many times but I just can't take it that seriously when war is coming

I can spell well. Entrepreneur is a ridiculous French-sounding word. you can keep it

This.
Or learn how to machine.
Or pipe fitting.

RG ist leider kaum mehr als eine schlechte Sup Forums-Kopie für Raids; da könnte man auch einfach ein Botnet mieten. Und Nikolai persönlich ist arbeitslos. Was willst du mir damit sagen?

Attached: Nikolai.jpg (267x189, 15K)

Thanks user but i'm asking fo the details of your situation, not for general answers.

What was the niche market that you found?
What kind of things you started to sell?
How you studied the market?
Any tip on that?
Any problem that appeared that is worth mentioning?

Math is redpilled. Also niggers can’t do math so not a lot of niggers in the classes

Any ideas for someone looking to go into law and afterwards go into politics to take America back?

Genetics or Biological engineering. Organic chemistry too.

>I hope you get your head kicked in for watching
idiot

Attached: comsoc.jpg (751x800, 66K)

we sell custom printed cotton clothing labels, for designers and also regular people for their kids clothes, etc.

experience is the best teacher. my wife has studied seo, and having a good design sense helps. other than that it's a matter of providing a product people want/need and putting in the time to get the job done. the challenge is optimizing the pipeline from sale to shipment. it took us years to find less expensive suppliers from everything from envelopes to fabric without compromising quality. experiment with the various products and find something that works. there are always people who overcharge. if you're willing to pay it, they will sell it to you for that amount.

optimization is also in terms of time and technique. we used to address packages by hand. now we have a dymo machine that integrates with our site seller platform.

problems are supply disruptions. there's a heinlein short story called "the roads must roll". if one thing is out of place, the pipeline stops. make sure there's no single point of failure. some can't be helped, I suppose. like the internet. my first business the supply was unique, and eventually it dried up

you could do the same with a trade. same idea, be willing to do your job hard and smart. eventually you will have a client base and a reputation (online sites like Angies List, Google Reviews) that will propel you forward. advertise. it works if you do it right.

when most people open up the yellow pages, they're going to look for a big ad and call that number. not going through alphabetically each little one

study others who are doing it successfully. that also helps. look at their search tags to learn seo by imitation at first. find something you are willing to make or can acquire and sell and then do it. underprice yourself at first, if you have to. then eventually you get positive feedback and a client base, and you can raise your prices

I studied math and CS for two years. Dropped out to take a developer job from my internship company who wanted me to take night classes and graduate later. I worked there three years before they figured out I had no intention of going back to uni and let me go. Been freelance since then. Highly recommended. College is cancer.

Thanks!

Attached: 1506319313916.jpg (750x1020, 86K)

>Especially if you're considering becoming an entrepeneur?
Get a major in engineering and a minor in business. Especially important is to get the basics of how to run a small business.

>Entrepreneuers, more than most professions, does not require a degree. it requires the ability to successfully organize and manage an operation.
This is important. Look for an engineering programmet that lets you practice or learn these skills. Also what you want to look for in an engineering education is good because it teaches a general technical competency.

That's general good advice for people who want to become entrepreneurs but it can be tailored for specific interests. For example in some instances it might be better to get some other degree but you should definitely add on some business regardless of what you study. There are a lot of busineses that go tits up because the founder didn't understand the business side even though he had a very good understanding of the technical/production side of things.

>(1) Your colleages (professors and other students) will be more ambitious, and that will keep you ambitious
Lol this faggot never went to college. Most people get the "Ivy league blues". Basically you're the top dog in your class and you're in the top tier of your school. You're an overachiever and then you get to harvard and you're surrounded by ambitious over achievers like yourself and suddenly you're just barely average. So you drop out because it was more fun going to a smaller school where you were the top dog.

>(2) Employers are more likely to hire "brand-name" university degrees
That's not really true. Most employers just want a piece of paper that says "This guy is not a complete idiot" so that they minimize the risk of hiring someone who's going to eat crayons while operating heavy machinery or something. Besides for an entrepreneur that's an irrelevant point.

Attached: team_fortress_2__the_engineer_by_onosaka_yuha-d47vyqv.jpg (766x1044, 78K)

I am taking a BSc in Physics, and I am thinking about starting to learn Russian in my spare time. I'm pretty smart, and I'm thinking that maybe Putin will let me emigrate to work on his nukes and what not. I know I have to get out of this hellhole, but I don't want to go to the West because I think it is doomed to follow in our footsteps anyway. Is this a good plan, Sup Forums?