Gets fucking shot in the head for demanding basic education for women in her home

>gets fucking shot in the head for demanding basic education for women in her home
>flown to UK
>looked after (by taxpayer's money) and now lives here and gets into oxford (just for being shot in the head, doesn't even have the grades)
>now criticises those who criticise Islam and says the west "isn't perfect" and is "unequal"

What a fucking ungrateful bitch. Please tell me how it's better in Pakistan where you were nearly killed for speaking out. Yeah, we're as bad as that, aren't we? Dumb mong, should've died.

Attached: Malala_Yousafzai_2015.jpg (1200x1250, 283K)

Attached: 1520450597575.png (675x791, 429K)

I just wonder fellow bong, do you think you can convert the very Police officers who are Monitoring your online activity with such texts? i mean theyre human themselve, theyve to realize at one Point or stay in eternal denial

>Be me
>Shot because muslim
>Keep being muslim
*Nobel prize winner*

Attached: 4f42.jpg (948x550, 185K)

So if they keep calling all white people Nazis...

why uk of all places? I remember when this story first came out. Why the fucking uk?

Why did getting shot give her a permanent smug faggot grin?

Remember all those Muslim terrorist attacks before oil-kikes got their hands on the middle east? Me neither. Muslims are just a false flag to distract you from the real problem.

I wish that piece of inbred shit had died that day as well.

An Islamic whore will always prefer Islam and Islamic-Arab peoples to the host.

This whore advocates for Islam in Britain, while Brittany Pettibone is detained for alleged thought crimes.

Yup

Attached: 1517312021792.jpg (507x640, 680K)

Absolutely haram

Attached: quintessentially.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I want to halal her bonghole.

send this cunt back to a muslim majority country PRONTO

I fucking hate this whore, we have to listen to her speeches at uni,its fucking disgusting,one bullet wasnt enough

Attached: 1514707580536.jpg (659x1024, 82K)

The Uk created Pakistan and Bangladesh...enjoy the shit show, should have stuck to caring for your people instead of marking sure the queef has her steak sauce and gin

How many FUCKING TIMES do people need to learn?

DOUBLE TAP.

ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.

DOUBLE TAP.

Isn't this the same thing Sup Forums says about bullied cucks who shoot up schools

should have double tapped the inbred royals

Attached: savile.jpg (251x201, 15K)

We should have forcefully converted all Indian Muslims to Hinduism back in '47.

she is afghan version of SJW, limey. Your government uses her as tool to lecture abdools on muh freedom and equality. Blame your government.

>mfw all this salt

Attached: LastImpureKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 967K)

lol, she is a walking psyop.

Her parents are senior UN diplomats.
She was relocated to a UK hospital in a muslim zone in order to demonstrate how kind the Brits were to muslims.

This was part of Cameron's (utterly stupid) plan to try and create a schism in Islam, to foment a moderate form of the religion, and to eventually re-export that to the middle east.

Anyway, surprise surprise it didnt work. Muslims just thought we were weak and stupid, and dumb to not see that they were here to conquer us. So they continued beheadings, trucks of peace and other enrichment up and down the UK.

She's foreign born, sanctimonious, brain damaged (literally), minority, and a muslim. Say hello to your Prime Minister in 20 years.

Attached: arbeit_macht_schwifty.jpg (640x640, 302K)

she's learning what we've known for 400 years already; the grass always looks greener on the other side, since she paid a visit, it's possible she missed it cuz it is different yet exactly the same yea yea yea yea

Attached: coconuthead.jpg (258x347, 15K)

What's bunting? Like the cake?

My, sandniggers are hideous.

Attached: No one's gonna make a loli joke.jpg (650x458, 93K)

>nofunallowed.jpg

Attached: april_fools_day____for_muslims__by_nayzak-d606mbo.jpg (1100x1500, 478K)

we hate her too

came here to post this. gg kraut

whats with pakis and not shaving their unibrows
holy shit

Attached: file.png (358x283, 179K)

FFS hashtag not all, okay, Lalala? Nobody says "all Muslims," even though they want to.