65k likes in a few hours. I literally can't fathom what the fuck has happened to the West. I know you say movies...

65k likes in a few hours. I literally can't fathom what the fuck has happened to the West. I know you say movies, culture etc. But fuck me, how are so many minds so bloody weak? Knowing that is not racism is like 2+2=4.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-203251.jpg (1080x993, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-suspends-accounts-stolen-tweets-sell-retweets_us_5aa44bc0e4b086698a9e427e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1517964750992.png (1164x720, 332K)

kek

>what are bots
But she is stupid.

s a g e

>That's not race-baiting
Yes. It isn't
>That's racist
No. It's not.

Twitter is bot central

Interesting. Bots yeah? Like for that cringy little cunt advocating for gun controls tweets.

The west is full of a fucking idiots who think they are smarter than they are. People constantly talk about I.Q percentages from an assumption that they are in the above average range. Rarely do you meet someone who actually realizes they are a member of the below average range. Half of the west is bellow average I.Q but 99% of the west believes they are above abverage I.Q. Maybe intellectual arrogance makes people more impressionable. I thought I was smart for most of my life until I met an actual smart person.

Every big shitlib account buys bot networks to promote their shit. This has been proven so many times.

fuck off kike

Its part of the anti-white agenda. (((They))) want their fellow whites to not be allowed to criticize non-whites. It boggles the mind how people don't see it in this tweet.

Attached: 1518583304521.jpg (798x798, 103K)

And slavs are basically niggers, too, so yeah, racist confirmed.

Attached: brzezinski.png (777x333, 188K)

I bet Favreau is only doing this because of the massive cunthurt he encountered on Women's Day, when Disney announced he would direct some new Star Wars TV show and Twitter lost their shit because it was a (((white))) man instead of a black woman or whatever. Now he has to go balls-to-the-wall SJW to curry some of that fickle favor. Attacking Trump in defense of a darkie bitch is probably a home run in his mind.

>I do not know what twitter bots are

Ok

You see it everywhere don't you.
google confirmation bias and learn something about your autism user.

Attached: autistanon.jpg (276x183, 7K)

>it’s racist to call someone stupid
God damn, Favreau is a fucking retard

Forgot to add it was probably Disney money behind all the bot likes.

When did that happen? I'm guessing it was Waters?
>Invade Korea

>lol you must not know about this thing, use google blumpfkin
Sad!

Attached: 1519747209659.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

stay illiterate cumstain

I can't wait for something to leak with a list of millions of bots, finally take out Twitter.
They've barely cracked down on Russian bots and little came from that.

>look at this idiot (who happens to be black)
>how dare trump insinuate all blacks are idiots

Attached: 1519624190424.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Wow I guess I can't critisize blacks anymore kek

you assumed I had never heard of a concept. Or is this not your post, turk?

Attached: isenglishyourthirdorfourthlanguageturk.png (349x83, 20K)

Who is that guy in the picture? Because it sure ain't Jon Favreau.

>singled out one person
>makes it racist
What the literal fuck.

Attached: bitteeinbit.png (1183x656, 1.1M)

he makes it sound like he picked some random black person out of a hat lmao. what a fucking idiot

Attached: tenor.gif (498x346, 731K)

Whites need to be gassed ASAP. The current state of white people was'nt this bad 20 years ago. This is proof that whites don't have future and are dragging normal people down with them.

Ever wondered why educated east asians don't turn progressive?

I thought this was the fat guy from swingers and Ironman for a second.

Claiming it is racism is de facto admitting she's a retard and that black people are generally dumb.

trump was throwing shit at everyone even and they cry about the one who's un-defendable

>half of the west is bellow average I.Q

It's bots. You basically get them for free once you hit over 15k followers.

It's called Tweet Decking. Bots follow other bots automatically, though with celebrities, their agents pay for them as well.

Twitter actually banned a lot of them recently.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-suspends-accounts-stolen-tweets-sell-retweets_us_5aa44bc0e4b086698a9e427e

Attached: capture.jpg (579x386, 38K)

So you can't call a black person 'stupid' because that's like calling a mentally disabled person 'retard'?
Wow. That's racist!

I'm pretty sure she singled herself out.

twitter is all bots botting bots