Like it or not, Sup Forums....and I know we always talkj about men in the modern age

Like it or not, Sup Forums....and I know we always talkj about men in the modern age....

this is what peak manhood looks like.

Attached: soyman.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Are you sure it's not just somebody who is actually autistic ?

>leafs are bad for the grass
>remove leafs
>respecting your surroundings
>caring about mother nature
Alpha af

He just hates Canadians

Im on the spectrum and I dont do anything like that.

this is from a horror movie

Yeah but there are several levels, I mean, maybe he's like actually retarded as fuck and don't know how to talk or something like that.

That's the Inquisitor you cunts.

Attached: IMG_20180311_215944.png (784x1192, 1.36M)

>the virgin shaker

That's Jimmy Nu-Soy right? He might me the epitome of a faggot but man genetics blessed him with that beard

I’m 38, I consider myself pretty ‘manly’. I do my own house repairs, build hot rods, shoot guns, work out, play sports, all that shit. I don’t dress like a total faggot. I make good money with a stable career. Women used to love that shit.

But truthfully I’ve noticed over past decade or so more men turning into ops webm.

At the bar Friday night this young annoying 22 something girl was at the bar alone talking with random guys, and kept mentioning how her boyfriend was coming up to meet her soon. She clearly just wanted attention from these thirsty single men until the bf arrived

Boyfriend arrives, and I shit you not he had the gay lisp, was chubby with skinny jeans, and holding a Coach bag. I couldn’t even process what was happening exactly because this guy was clearly sucking more dicks than his girlfriend.

That was an extreme example but I see variations of men like that all the time. I’d rather be single the rest of my life then even contemplate being likenthat for modern women.

If you believe that that is the peak you are part of the problem

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-220650.jpg (1440x1546, 637K)

I’m all for being fit and in shape, but that much muscle is useless. That isn’t manly that’s just retarded.

Anyone with skinny ass legs like that guy is a fag.

I still don't understand how they can grow such beard.

this kid cracks me up every time i see him posted

He's a comedic powerhouse.

The man looks like a roided up heifer.

Muscles are like tools having good quality ones that do what you need them to are great. The size of them doesn't really matter as long as they can do the job. And there are plenty of people who can lift more than that guy that don't look like that.

This guy could not maintain that look without a whole society to support him. To reward his vain physique with money, to supply him with food. The guy eats 6-8 meals a day and sleeps as much as possible.

The ideal masculine physique is one that will keep you and your family alive in scarce conditions(clearly not the guy in OP) - not one that you must live to maintain, certainly not one that a whole society must exist to be maintained.

Attached: disgust.png (414x416, 220K)

I bet he can outrun,outlift,outfuck, and make more money than both of you at the same time.

your arguments are invalid.
He can lose weight get more fit etc with his diszipline that he obviously got and that is a fact.. what about you guys ?
what did you establish by now ?

Attached: Typical_Numale4.gif (300x264, 3.09M)