I was always overweight

>I was always overweight
>my doctor perscribed me thyroid hormones
>lost weight in a jiffy
Are you sure obesity is a choice?
Years of excercise couldn't do what drugs could in months.

Attached: 1520555038176.jpg (203x249, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/thyroid.shtml
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraben
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsuitablefats.shtml
thyroid.org/wp-content/uploads/patients/brochures/Thyroid_and_Weight.pdf
alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2015-06-02/lack-sleep-may-lead-dementia-new-research-finds-it-makes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A small minority of obese people have legitimate health problems they can't control. The rest of them are just greedy fucks with no restraint, no different than fucking animals.

your iodine intake was probably zero so you were craving salty foods to get the trace amounts in the iodized salt but it's never enough and that's how the cycle goes

nigga I have like 3 bottles of T3 right here

raypeat.com/articles/articles/thyroid.shtml

It's about time Sup Forums took the T3 pill

We have iodine in salt in Poland.
No need for extra iodine.
My thyroid malfunction wasn't caused by salt.

They actually changed the definition of hypothyroidism, most people today are hypothyroid according to 1970's guidelines, but then changed the requirements for it to cover up the epidemic

>Are you sure obesity is a choice?
If it was a choice who the hell would choose to be like that?

I’m currently pretty chubby, but also stocky and muscular. I can lose the weight, I have several times, but I’m miserable because to do so requires eating tasteless food and putting in 2 hour work outs 5 days a week after work.

I love the feeling of being fit, but I hate that it requires sacrificing anything enjoyable. Also, I can kiss going out Friday and Saturday nights with the guys. No alcohol if I’m to be fit.

This fat fuck does

>years of excercise
If you were eating right and exercising you should/would have ended up right.
BUT I don't believe the media-state that some aren't predisposed to fat the way I was predisposed to be skinny.

Not here. They are openly talking about it being prelevant.

You are are probably hypothyroid

Your grandpa could eat burgers all day long and remain skinny as could anybody pre-1970's. What changed? Hypothyroid epidemic

>Diminished thyroid function causes LOW LIBIDO in both sexes, DECREASED SPERM COUNTS in men, as well as diminished progesterone levels in women. Be aware that numerous women (not to mention, men) with hormone or endocrine imbalance end up in a state of ESTROGEN DOMINANCE. At least for women, this is not always due to having too much estrogen in the system, but from having too little progesterone. WARNING: Beware of Progesterone Creams! Even though these creams relieve symptoms, they build up in fatty tissue, causing all sorts of other problems. Also be aware that Hypothyroidism slows down the body's ability to get rid of excess estrogen. This is probably why Hypothyroidism is associated with numerous female problems including PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, and even BREAST CANCER.

Sperm levels plummeting since the 1970's, breast cancer exploding since the 1970's, coincidence?

Side effects.
>was overweight
>put on hard work without steroids
>swole af, and not too big (hitting 48cm biceps was unnecessary)

>breast cancer exploding since the 1970's

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraben

Part of the problem, when hypothyroid the liver is unable to get rid of excess estrogen so the problem starts compounding. too much estrogen from industrial pollution > low thyroid function > decreased ability to remove estrogen > estrogen gets worse

Feedback loop, this is why sperm levels and testosterone levels have plummeted in men and estrogen related disorders have skyrocketed in women

>steroids
>bad
Now I have more energy, I need less sleep, don't feel hungry at all and feel no pain. When was the last time you woke up full of energy, just stood up and started the day without experiencing any initial sleepiness from the start?
I need to do something with all of this extra energy.

>I couldnt stay awake
>I took a bunch of meth and now Ive been awake for 2 weeks and counting
>are you guys sure we actually need sleep?

>ray peat
ask him how his milk and orange juice diet is going

>implying that your thyroid is violating the laws of physics

vegetable oils are the number one cause of hypothyroidism

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsuitablefats.shtml

/our scientist/ Ray Peat dropping mad thyroid red pills

Ask yourself, when did everybody become a fat fuck? Right around the time vegetable oils replaced saturated fats in thew diet

excellent, he is 80 years old and has no health problems

Attached: availability-added-fats.jpg (1200x694, 67K)

>vegetable oils
I don't use it.
Only pig fat for me thank you.

Attached: DSC_4448_2.jpg (4608x3072, 1.22M)

Good goyium, make sure to eat soybean oil, after all butter and saturated fat will give you heart disease! Just ignore the obesity and low testosterone

Attached: vegetable-oil-consumption-graph-soy-article-720.jpg (720x540, 195K)

no some of it is health related your weight lost will not last if you do not eat right and exercise you still have them fat cells they are just now empty and waiting to be filled back up.

only way to get rid of fat cells is liposuction

>When was the last time you woke up full of energy, just stood up and started the day without experiencing any initial sleepiness from the start?
This morning
Feels good

no it happen back in the late sixties when fast food was created and easy bake bs. people got fat from over eating and they both make it easy to do that.

Every day it gets a little easier, if you are conscientious. You need to put in work, that ain't gonna be easy. Stop taking steroids at some point and try living without.

Fast food has been around since 1945

18 years ago

became common place late 60's early 70s

In fact fast food has been around since the 1920's with the development of cars and drive in restaurants

People back then ate a shitload of greasy burgers, fries fried in lard, and milkshakes, everybody was thin as a rail. And at home too people ate shitload of animals fats, butter and lard was the most common fat, people were as thin as a rail. People didn't become fat from fast food until they replaced the lard with vegetable oil

you're risking dementia when you get older by not getting enough sleep chronically. Also you may just fucking fall over dead by not sleeping for that long.

hmm interesting soft kill and great money maker for (((them)) if thats ture

I can only imagine what long term effects that will have on your body. Your thyroid is not something to dick around with or you'll be taking thyroid replacement drugs for the rest of your life.

Is that true? Risking dementia from bad sleep habits?

Let’s say I buy it and wanna fix my thyroid but without doctor, what do?

fpbp

yes and drug use causes brain damage

Fpbp

I think it's over the counter medication

buy throid glandular instead but make sure its thyroid and not being a lazy fat fuck

thyroid.org/wp-content/uploads/patients/brochures/Thyroid_and_Weight.pdf
>Massive weight gain is rarely associated with hypothyroidism. In general, 5-10 pounds of body weight may be attributable to the thyroid, depending on the severity of the hypothyroidism. Finally, if weight gain is the only symptom of hypothyroidism that is present, it is less likely that the weight gain is solely due to the thyroid.

just do 5x5 fork putdowns fatties

I need to consult my doctor when I lose enough weight. It's possible that my body was simply too large for my thyroid to serve enough hormones. I'm over 2 meters high and weight twice as much as you. I don't really look fat thanks to the height but the scale don't lie.

Not drug induced. Just messed up sleeping habits.

Are you sure you didn't just react to the placebo effect or you're one of the people who are actually sick? Most landwhales are not sick they're just victims of an unhealthy lifestyle often caused by unhealthy choices that their mothers made during pregnancy and during childhood. I mean hypothyroidism isn't some voodoo you can actually test for the problem.

Don't spreading fat activists lies.

Attached: 1520796356499.jpg (500x469, 45K)

How to be extremely healthy.

Intermittent fasting, super easy to do amazing health benefits beyond curbing your fat belly

High intensity interval training, exercise 20-30 minutes a day and get amazing results.

Keto diet, literally amazing. Prevents cancer and can cure cancer, improves brain functions, and has a crazy amount of health benefits. Plus you get to eat good tasting food, fats!!

If you actually have a thing called determination, you can do all 3 and get results fast that are actually healthy instead of taking a pill that cannot be good for you.

For thyroid eat 1 Brazil nut, or nigger toes as well so aptly call them, a day. They have an essential vitamin for thyroid function.

Being healthy is extremely easy if you’re not a dumb fuck and shouldn’t take much time.

Nothing works better than the placebo effect

I hope you're consuming nothing but milk and orange juice then, ray is scared of everything from 90% of fruits to starch to muscle meat without gelatin. Dude has some interesting ideas and I agree with many of them, but he severely underestimates the human digestive system.

>Methamphetamine (“meth”) can cause permanent damage to certain brain cells, particularly those involved with dopaminergic chemical signaling 3. Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter involved in the reward pathway of the brain, and when an individual abuses meth long-term, dopamine levels may decrease.

True. No smokes, no alcohol. Remember kids. I even refuse to smoke pot because I can see how people that I know lost IQ thanks to that.

When you read about the vegetable meme oils you begin to realize how insidious they really are. Before WW2 vegetable oils were only used as industrial lubricants and as a base for products like paint, eventually the petroleum industry put them out of business, so they marked vegetable oils as food, first for livestock because it made them hypothyroid and fat as fuck increasing yield, then eventually as human food. They actually tried to feed livestock coconut oil to fatten them up because it was cheap, but it actually increased the metabolism and they cows became thinner.

My life before T3
>tired as fuck, sleep 10+ hours and still tired
>depressed
>always cold, cold hands

My life after T3
>energy
>can eat literally anything and not gain weight, literally eat 1000 calories meals before bed
>always warm

Try taking Saw Palmetto too OP. It helps to support a healthy thyroid.

Purely anecdotal here, obviously, but my mother had a thyroid issue years ago. She didn't gain THAT much weight, so I'm inclined to agree with here.

Not really, a lot of his advice is in the context of people with severe health issues, really the most important thing he recommends is avoiding unsaturated fats and estrogen but as long as you have a strong metabolism then it's all good

I'm six and a half feet tall and weighed 260 or even 280 at one time and I brought it down to 205 through work and going on a hike every three days.
Maybe I have a good thyroid because I was eating a gallon of ice cream daily during this time.

Yah I know meth is bad. I was asking if you could back up the statement that poor sleep correlates with old age dementia.

My sleeping patterns were a mess before. I's been a random number of hours between 1 and 15. Today I woke up at 10:30 pm.

I literally feel less pain. Nothing hurts during the day. Do you understand? Life is not a pain and a chore anymore.

I had hyPERthyroid, I lost about a pound a day while eating constantly. If I didn't eat about every couple of hours, I got shaky (not a little, a LOT) and nauseous. So I should have gained but I lost 80 lbs altogether before I sought help. Although I was overweight before, I did not look great, but looked and felt like a corpse. The weight was coming not just from fat but from my bones, and aging me.

>>can eat literally anything and not gain weight, literally eat 1000 calories meals before bed
Oh it's another leafpost.

Attached: 1520799524329.png (540x542, 292K)

yeah there is a ted talk on youtube a doctor that studys the brain found out when you are in deep sleep your body cleans the brain by washing it with spinal fluid. it removes toxins from food and stuff but only starts to happen after 4 hours of good sleep. human body does most healing during sleep.

I know T3 is something they measure for thyroid, how do I "take" T3? Is there a supplement, over the counter?

>They actually tried to feed livestock coconut oil to fatten them up because it was cheap, but it actually increased the metabolism and they cows became thinner.

For context coconut oil is almost 90% saturated fat, which is supposedly evil

Look at pacific islanders, literally spent all day eating fish and coconut oil before the Western diet, they were all big strong motherfuckers like wayne "the rock" johnson

Then you introduce the western diet + vegetable oils and they all become fat fucks, same thing with native americans who basically lived off saturated animal fat and corn for thousands of years and remained big and health(as observed by European explorers at the time)

Just take some T3 drops, you begin to sweat and and your heart rate increases, your metabolism will burn through the calories easily.

Thanks for looking out for my health, but I dont actually do drugs. I was just reposting ops shitpost with a different situation but same context to highlight how retarded he sounded.

Yes and it aids memory. Sleep-deprived people lose memories.

Rare people like President Trump can function well on just a few hours of sleep, long-term, but most will feel awful.

acupuncture can get your thyroid working again make sure you go to a TCM acupuncturist that has really good reviews they will fix you up.

T3 is thyroid hormone it control metabolism, there is also T4 which converts to T3 in the liver but doesn't work for some people due to liver problems. I think you need a prescription to get it but if not you can just order it from Mexican online pharmacies, or you can buy raw thyroid gland pills.

>Rare people like President Trump can function well on just a few hours of sleep
Your mother ir rare.
Trump is just old. People that old need around 4 hours of sleep.

So? Mind controls your body, it’s not old pseudoscience, that’s why placebo effects and mass hysteria exist

Fpbp

Placebo effect doesn't modify your biochemistry to that extent bro.

bump

The minute quantity of same in iodine isn't enough unless you eat several pounds of salt a day. That's why user implied you crave salty food.

Fucking dense...

I eat marine fish, kefir and real gouda cheese.
All of them are rich in iodine.

Attached: shutterstock_684089206-1.jpg (800x534, 36K)

>go to doc
>says he’s going to put you on thyroid shit
>you read about it on the internet once
>be given placebo
>completely convinced it’s thyroid shit
>autonomous brain functions signal to thyroid to produce more
Mass hysteria has people blow out into full blown rashes, fever, sweating, and vomiting, all of it is neurological. Regulatory part in your brain starts fucking with shit to create the reaction your mind thinks you should have

>be given placebo
You get a recipt, take it to a random pharmacy and buy these drugs for money you retard...

Been sleeping 2-3 hours a day since I was 5, 21 years later I'm healthy as fuck.

29-30 will hit you hard.
Get a checkup for tumors.

>He fell for the prescription drug meme
Just wait and see my friendo

Attached: 3AC5E0A4-AF9D-4722-BF63-7ACE97CAFAF6.jpg (657x527, 44K)

Wait for what? Living long and healthy? You don't believe that science works?

I'm not worried about it, haven't been to a doctors since I was 8. No plans on going anytime soon either.

Thyroid or not people getting over 300 to 350+ lbs area is just unacceptable, no excuse unless you like 6'5"+

I actually just took a 2nd follow-up bloodtest recently and am probably gonna start meds for an underactive thyroid.

Funny I've seen lots of popular SSRI threads but never a thyroid thread

Take the thyroid redpill

yes, you'd also lose weight if I locked you in my basement and didn't let you eat as much as you no doubt still were, just because you can take drugs to do something doesn't mean it can't happen naturally too

Thing is I don't have too many of the obvious physical symptoms like weight problems or cold intolerance. I lost 50 lbs(25% total weight) in 2017 and work outside in the winter.

I do hope it helps cognitive function.

Are you sure all people see the same threads on Sup Forums?
What if it's somewhat controlled what people see?

I'm the opposite. I've always been underweight my whole life, still can't gain a single fat on my body despite all these years. It sucks desu

Attached: IMG_8041.jpg (846x1024, 68K)

I'm 33. For about half a year now I've only been getting 4 hours sleep tops. In that time I've gained 15 pounds, and it's been 2 months since my feet have chronically been swollen. I'm going back to the lab tomorrow for more blood tests but I'm inclined to believe my fucked sleep schedule has ruined my legs.

Thanks to my drugs this frying pan of protein will not influence my weight.

Attached: 20180312_011231~01.jpg (1280x1005, 316K)

Eat more frequently and more proteins.

T. in the same boat.

>Polish education in a nutshell

alumni.berkeley.edu/california-magazine/just-in/2015-06-02/lack-sleep-may-lead-dementia-new-research-finds-it-makes