Why doesn't the rest of Sup Forums like [ a / ?

Why doesn't the rest of Sup Forums like [ a / ?

coming back after taking a hiatus from here, its not too bad

I don't know about that but it's /jp/ tier slow now. What the fuck happened? This used to be the 3rd biggest board.

Because of frogposters like you.

Dumb frogposter.

Sup Forums absorption

As someone who posts on /jp/, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. A thread will die here in a few hours if not bumped.

I think it's the other way around. People on Sup Forums hate anything that comes from any other board, which I guess is okay because there's really no reason to post anything but anime here.

We don't hate /k/ or /x/, if it's ironic or has a minimum of subtlety.

Because dumb frogposter, the rest of Sup Forums is infested with retards like you and Sup Forums is the last holdout of old Sup Forums and even then it is horribly mutated from what it once was and slowly falling.

Sup Forums has objectively shit tier taste when it comes to anime.

You guys are too weird even for Sup Forums. I can't even imagine the typical sort of degenerated autists who post here. Beyond saving tier.

Back when Sup Forums wasn't infested with normalfag filth like you. I bet you don't even like lolis.

Because /jp/ is a slow board, it used to be faster.

generals made the board slower.
some fanbases moved to /vg/.
increase in janitor activity drove people away.
a general increase in hostility has driven people away.
better, newer communities have drawn people away.
anime overall has declined. even the 2000s had much more anime that felt like events. or maybe its just the way that we communicate has changed.

Fucking kill yourself you stupid frog faggot.

phobias about memes, being anti-trolling, and being anti-irony are neo-Sup Forums. they (and you) are the polar opposite of "old Sup Forums." you childish emotional tribalism is the polar opposite of old Sup Forums. old Sup Forums didnt have to prove anything to anyone about being superior. old Sup Forums was just for the lulz. it was not about carving out a fucking safe space from normals and then screeching at them to fuck off like some hysterical dumb woman with no brain.

This board has changed so much holy shit (I browsed most frequently in the 2011-2012 era). Sup Forums seems less autistic, toxic, and troll. I guess that's better for the board's quality but god damn, everything feels so slow. I used to spend 10hrs + throughout the day in this shithole, but now threads last nearly 24 hrs.

Maybe it's because it's fall.

>even for Sup Forums
What does that mean? You realize that every board that isn't Sup Forums and old Sup Forums is a containment board, yes? If anything it should be "everyone else is too non-anime"

It was a younger time when it wasn't infested with those that take everything.

Seems like moeshit runs this board now,
what happened?

Sup Forums is the only board that is clearly autistic and seems to be deepest on the spectrum.

Pedophiles
Virgin
Ironic weebs

Better than shounentrash

dumb

frog

poster

Fuck off to /r9k/

this, you can tell who the newest of the newfags are when they say cringe

Better than shonen crap.

Because Sup Forums is one of the few boards that at least tries to keep crossboarding cancer out.

same as japan if you exclude fujoshit then?
what would be a better alternative?

dumb frogposter

>pedophiles on an anime imageboard
You got something wrong here.

Seems more like a symptom of autism.

>I don't like change reeeeee

Are you fucking kidding me? There's like 5 dragon ball/naruto threads at all times

in the entire history of Sup Forums, there has been almost no change that has been for the better.

Fuck off

>people think Sup Forums is autistic
>they were never on Sup Forums
Also everybody who uses the word "unironical" unironically, please end yourself

Sup Forums is the best board here

Not other board can even compete

/tg/ is the best one
and that's not saying much

Tumblr filename and frogshit.
>moeshit
You should both fuck off.

>anime overall has declined. even the 2000s had much more anime that felt like events. or maybe its just the way that we communicate has changed.
A little like video games back in the day. There are more people playing video games than ever, but they don't participate in anything behind the game itself or just shitpost memes all day.
The communities themselves feel empty, compared to the past.
Cue anime, more consumers than ever, but decreasing discussion online.

Though I have to admit that much of my conversation of both has shifted to
offline discussion. Since there are more people to directly talk about this stuff now
and I don't have to go to a board to do it.

Nobody cares if you come from another board, just don't act like some riajuu newfag from Sup Forums on Sup Forums

I suppose "moeshits" wasn't correct. I mainly meant how every thread these days seems to be "here is an anime girl and I like her".

And a bunch of fags responding in agreement.

Dumb frogposter

you know why its called Sup Forums?
because people here are Sup Forumsutistic

I thought Sup Forums meant anal.

>pedophiles
>not on an anime imageboard

check again

Sup Forums is by far the best board on the website

Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Why don't dumb frogposters kill themselves?
It would make the place ten times better if they did.

Sup Forums is safe from the cuck contamination and they can't accept that.

The fact that this thread is still here tells a lot about the state of this board, that's for sure.

I think younger is the keyword. There were older posters back in 2004-2008 but let's be honest it was mostly 14 year olds pretending to be 18. Now most people here are actually getting old and adults suck and being old sucks.

Learn to sage shit bait threads.

What are you on about man Sup Forums loves Sup Forums. To be fair though Sup Forums is pretty shit.

because Sup Forums is so stingy about rules and wont let you post request or recommendation threads

Sup Forums ruined everything. Note how the bad threads are ones that tend to have some level of Sup Forumsposting.

true

I love how this thread is up but loli threads are culled as soon as they spawn.

>froge
>tumblr
>shitty meta thread
Kill yourself.

I don't really post much anymore, and my main board for years has been Sup Forums.
But both boards used to be a lot faster.

>even the 2000s had much more anime that felt like events.

THIS

Whens the last time we had a Code Geass? A Madoka? An Eva 3.0? An anime that is so fun to talk about that its discussion spills into other threads and has multiple threads about it up at once. The closest thing I can think of is Re:zero episode 15, but even that turned out to just be another generic isekai in the end.

Anime is so boring now. I'm just waiting on Code Geass R3 to revitalize this place.

How does a shitty meta thread have anything to do with Sup Forums other than the frog which Sup Forums appropriated anyway?

>frog image not deleted
>meta shit not deleted
mods

Check out /bant/ if you want to talk or post anime and have fun without worrying about getting banned
Shitposting is encouraged there

No more /soc/ and blog threads t.b.h. There's only so much you can talk about when it comes to last year's waifus and currently airing yet-another-isekai/haremshits.

In the end, if it's only about the anime, you can just watch it by yourself. Why would you need to lurk or post on an imageboard for it?

I miss the incest threads.

Hordes of newfags who came to Sup Forums for the "sick meme culture!"

kill yourself dumb frogposter

This board feels like it's at least 50% newfags who have only watched seasonalshit from the past few years.

We have some sick memes though

why is Sup Forums so autistic about frogs?

Because it shows how you're some newfag or some "sick" memer.

>incest threads get deleted now
whats the point in coming to Sup Forums even

Because frogposters are always dumb and never post anything but offtopic shit like this.

Just a fucking shell of what it once was. All I have now are memories just like everything else I love is turned to dust by time.

Yeah, but I still get the impression that they're college aged on average. There were just more kids and teens here back in the day.

Because Pepe posting is autistic.

me with the glasses

Posting in a mod approved thread.

>Multiple threads about an anime
Impossible, all discussion is forced into a single thread while the anime is airing.

Just post the roullette already.

post anime character that is literally you

Me to the left.

>washed out version
Literally why?

DBS is an event. It's drawing insane numbers on Sup Forums. You're just too dignified / tsun to admit it

She's actually pretty awesome.

Don't you like your lolis clean?

Thank God. I've always hated those.

Frog posting is basically Avatarfagging. Is that still looked down upon?

Here, there's also a much larger version, but I don't have it.

hate speech

Only if you do it all over the board. Since threads are generals now it doesn't really matter, they're just posting pics from the show.

Again?

check em

user, go see a doctor, that looks a bit bad.