She's alive right? Isayama won't pull a Ymir on us again right?

She's alive right? Isayama won't pull a Ymir on us again right?

I hope not. FT is best T.

why is isayama only good at titan designs?

Because he isn't very good at anatomy.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I sure hope not. She gave us one of the best moments in the entire manga. Pure kino. She just spins that dude.

Dead.

Post delusional Mikasa.

What day are new chapters released?

>he doesn't want more spinning dudes

we get the full spoilers and fan translations around 4-6. It takes 2-3 days for official translations but discussion usually happens after spoilers and it gets slow around the 10-12 and after that it's just shitposting and since mods delete threads now nobody is even doing that except LHshits

Ask yourself why they would keep her alive for the four year timeskip instead of giving her power to someone that is loyal? She doesn't know anything that they don't already know about Marley. She is partly responsible for the attacks on the walls. She has killed countless Paradis citizens. And she will probably attack or run if they don't just outright imprison her, which would be a waste of a shifter form.

She's dead.

I mean i hope she hasn't been Ymird

>implying someone can run away alone
I hate to say it but she might be dead or better still be crystallized and

Because I want this ride to have a meaning that's connected to something besides my own inability to get off.

At most she is still crystalized, if they haven't figured out how to break the crystal in four years. Which I doubt because Eren can break Reiner's armor and the crystal is the same material. They probably gave the female titan to Historia.

>gave the FT to Hisu
Why? Did Eren change his mind and tell them about royal blood being important or did they figure it out?

I don't think breaking the armor is same as breaking the crystal, wouldn't that just break her body too? As for Hisu I doubt they'd make her the FT without knowing royal blood can be useful in other ways, eren hasn't told them shit from what we were shown last time and without that they won't waste the queen's lifespan

the classic

>I don't think breaking the armor is same as breaking the crystal, wouldn't that just break her body too?
She can regenerate. They just have to be a little careful.

Because she is queen and being a titan would be a symbol of strength for the people. The alternative would be for them to give it to Hange since she is more likely to see battle. They can't give it to Mikasa because she's not Eldian.

>wouldn't that just break her body too?
They just need her spinal fluid to turn a titan into a shifter. You're assuming they even want to let her out of the crystal gently. I wouldn't be surprised if Eren threw it at the wall like a baseball.

>Isayama in charge of not writing anticlimatic plot twist
I want to believe she's alive and well but Isayama can easily give her the Ymir treatment and end thus shit. I still think Annie deserves more character development though

Why is this going left to right? I thought Spoof got published in Kodansha

A symbol of strength yeah. For 13 years. They know about titan aids. Giving your heirless monarch titan aids is a big nono in my opinion.

no, imagine her body break along with the crystal, the crystal happens to be very strong but perhaps I'm thinking too much

This is unofficial stuff.

She has had plenty of character development. If you can't even come up with a reason she should still be alive besides "She's my waifu" then that alone would be poor writing.

>like a baseball
Zeke would be proud

Still I thought it was made in Japan so wouldn't it be right to left?

Idk, maybe it was remade in this translation.

It's either that or Eren spoke up about using his power when coming into contact with royal titans. The story is going to need some way for him to unlock his power, which I think will just be Historia. Zeke is probably going to get killed or die of titan AIDS soon, so it's not going to be him. Other than that, I don't remember if the Tayburs have royal blood; if so it could be them, but that's assuming a Taybur actually has the warhammer titan and would be willing to cooperate.

Right. When you say unofficial do you mean hounori made some stuff for Kodansha and some stuff just by itself?

best girl needs to win

>Zeke is probably going to get killed or die of titan AIDS soon
I disagree with that. We've been blueballed with Zeke secrets for so long that if he doesn't end up being an endgame player his entire plotline is a waste. I don't think he'll be dying soon.

Yes, they'd never let him officially publish something like that.

>I don't remember if the Tayburs have royal blood
they shouldn't BUT it makes sense that somewhere along the line they took a royal and fucked her thus their descendants having royal blood too, how else do they plan to control the founding titan, they must have a royal
>The story is going to need some way for him to unlock his power
and it doesn't need to be permanent, a lot of things can change if he unlocks for it even for some small amount of time and being in physical contact with zeke can do that
All the shitposting aside it is actually possible that eren and zeke are in contact, it changes a lot of things and makes me confuse about who the fuck will they fight now if eren can use coordinate so zeke might not last long

uh oh, as a man, I can understand that pain

Perfect.

Is this lewd?

How is the manga supposed to end? The "become Ymir by eating all the shifters and then kill yourself" ending doesn't fit because the paths still exist.
And when Eren dies, does the coordinate and Frieda's Titan separate from the attack titan?
What causes a titan to become an Abnormal?
Were the CT a branch of the Titans? Like their Army? Why specifically mention that you would flatten the earth unless the CT was a militant threat that was widely understood.

GRIM REMINDER IS COMING

>her background
>her father's motives and why did he mean by saying that she can treat the whole as her enemy?
>Annie's character arc about going against the flow

My asshole is quivering in anticipation for the next chapter.

Bend over user.

Joining a side that has you by the balls isn't "going against the flow", it's the complete opposite.

Lyner's anus too

>And when Eren dies, does the coordinate and Frieda's Titan separate from the attack titan?
That's how it should go
>What causes a titan to become an Abnormal?
Plot convenience
>Were the CT a branch of the Titans? Like their Army? Why specifically mention that you would flatten the earth unless the CT was a militant threat that was widely understood.
they are just big and there are too many of them, considering there's no way to take them out (at that time), they are gods of destruction, the founding titan can order them to nuke themselves whenever they are near humans and then keep walking normal titans can detect human. They are a really big threat

>How is the manga supposed to end? The "become Ymir by eating all the shifters and then kill yourself" ending doesn't fit because the paths still exist.
if somehow the titan force could be taken away, that would be good

>Grandpa Jaeger meets his Grandson
>Mentally fucked from the past and regrets not taking any action
>Doesn't even know he's having a conversation with his grandchild

I hope the old man does something redeeming once Eren reveals his identity and decides to leave Marley back to Paradis after he finishes doing all the espionage work

Little Erwin is adorable.

Me too I hope the old man finds peace.

Also, Eren getting cleaned up and scolded by grandma Jaeger when???

>Getting cleaned up and scolded by Grandma Jeager
>Then get baited and tipped off to be sent to Marleyan gulags
Kek

she's been eaten by Mikasa. Her and Armin destroyed those boats that Marley sent to Paradis

Even if Mikasa can become a titan Isayama won't make her one. It would mean she has a death clock but she's not supposed to die. All three of EMA being titans is silly. Mikasa's thing is being good with 3DMG and if she's yet another titanshifter that's all a waste.

i'm sorry to dissapoint you but this is all part of Isayama's pottery endgame of having the three main protagonists get the abilities of the three main antagonists. Eren has memories of Grisha and Kruger saying to save Mikasa and Armin, what they mean is saving them from the titan curse.

post gothkasa

reaching

Wonder if the coordinate can mindfuck Grandpa Yeager into getting better.

only thing that can make him better is forgetting it and coordinate sure can do that but forget bad things is not good, getting over them is the best solution but a parent can never get over how he caused the death of his own child and could not save them

There was a picture of her on top of Eren about to have sex with him while he is tied down. The one where she isn't wearing panties. Do you have it?

It's a sad truth. Finding peace is harder than it sounds, I guess.

why would annie be alive. it would contradict the fact that EH is a thing

More like she is trying to rape him. EMfags are disgusting just lik the ship.

Some people like to be tied up. I don't think it was attempted rape.

you literally can't name a better waifu in manga than annie

Annie is for raising with love and care. Not for stupid waifufags.

She is alive, it would be stupid not to have her play a role in an arc about the Warriors.

Nice picture.

This. But not all waifufags are stupid.

I wholly agree.

I have a lot of pretty annies

>EH is the reason for annie's death
Oh, you poor poor child

Would you like to post a few? I'll post a few if you do too?

sounds good mate

she's my waifu and you can't do shit about it

I'll auto my posts.

I like annie but don't fill the thread with it, PLEASE

I only have 16 pictures queued.

good, I'd like some discussion too

Certainly, what would you like to discuss? I like to discuss the manga.

because of more people reading lost girls most of the the new arts are yuri with Annie Mikasa, I hope some solo ones are drawn too, it's hard to get fanarts of a character who only appears in flashbacks now

>what would you like to discuss
_______Annie________

I stopped reading the mango after erwin had his arm bitten off because the art is just too bad.
Did anything happen since? What's monkeytitan up to?

Magic jews happen

The site I get images from saw an influx of disgusting AM shipping artwork not too long ago, but it has thankfully went away.
I would love to see more solo Annie art, or more stuff of her in her youth as a cadet. Those pictures were adorable.

Then pick a topic about her?

sorry friend had to poop

Eren doesn't, you slut. He doesn't like her.

A little TMI

Don't call me a slut. I didn't said he likes her. He does like her as a "family" member, but not as a lover.

>because the art is just too bad
you disgust me