Has YOUR favourite anime series featured Sup Forums in it?

Has YOUR favourite anime series featured Sup Forums in it?

That's 2ch you fucking mongloid

I don't think you know what 2ch is.

Does that look like moonrunes to you?
Keep in mind this is the same series that featured C9 and TSM.

>clear alphabet

>getting baited

It's really clearly Sup Forums. It's got the more advanced site scripting as well as the red announcement text, as well as clearly not being eastern characters. It's literally a filtered screenshot of a LWA thread off Sup Forums.

(you)

>literally a filtered screenshot of a LWA thread off Sup Forums.
Splendid as I think that would be, I doubt they were so specific in acquiring a template.

Way to show your retard, user.

Why is Trigger filled with westaboos?

>no frog image on the post
>Sup Forums

i wouldnt be surprised, as it would take them about 10 seconds to find one

Well tattun did visit on Sup Forums earlier this year.

>hurr durr i was just pretending to be retarded!!!

Has Tattun visited Sup Forums after LWA aired?

Yeah. last time I've seen him, he made a Q&A with Yoshinari while they were on a train to Venice.

Why are they pandering to gaijin who won't even buy their show?

isn't that thread also a real thread here on Sup Forums last time before that episode aired?

It would literally be easier for them to have filtered a screenshot, rather than create a faux Sup Forums thread image from scratch.
Not to mention little details like the announcement text wouldn't typically be included when someone's drawing an image of Sup Forums from memory, I don't think.

Because they know the west loves their stuff. That's why, for example, in Kill la Kill the money guy from Osaka made a reappearance, because fans in the west loved him. He even gives a western salute as the important characters are sent off.

>his favorite anime isn't older than Sup Forums

No, but it has featured imageboards.