ITT smartest characters in fiction

ITT smartest characters in fiction.

I bet he has a sense of humor as well. Also fuck you for denying first post.

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

He isn't smart, just lucky.

Kaneki Ken.

That's a funny way to spell Kira.

If he's so smart, then why'd he die?

he has terrible luck

>tfw to intelligent to live

kek

I dare you to post someone better
Tip: you can

>tokuchi
>not in super genius
>or in plot hax

>Shinichi
>below Agasa and Haibara

if he's so smart, why doesn't he know the basics of Chess?

Tokuchi's tactics are impossible to play in official tournaments, many baseball players confirmed that they were ludicrous and would never work
One is good at deduction, the other makes ridiculous haxxed gadgets, and the last one created a drug able to shrink your cells

I miss NGNL

Oh, and i'm sure all the people on the super-genius and above tiers would be able to pull off the shit they do IRL. It's fiction, and tokuchi's shit isn't even something paranormal.

You don't get it, it's not that his tactics are exceptional or anything, they're shit, some wouldn't work because they're obvious traps that would never fool professional players, others are straght up against the rules or just dumb

The chief is the smartest.

>kira below L

If L is so smart, why did he get beaten by light?

because Light met a literal death god willing to kill for his retarded gf

>source Sup Forums

And if L is so smart why didn't he uncover Kira?

>inb4 making more excuses

Kira was only defeated by an asspull deus ex machina ending. L was rekt by Kira using a genius and crafty plan.

>hey misa please act even more retarded than usual so everyone can see you're kira
>ok

GENIUS PLAN

>get thrown on a fucking cell by L with constant 24/7 monitoring
>L brainlet still can't figure shit

>L brainlet gets light cuffed to him
>still can't fucking figure it out

>tard misa fucking up shit and threatening to blow up the cover
>still light gets by

L is a fucking retard and was not match for Kira, deal with it.

Light got beaten up because an asspull that consisted in one of his disciples acting on its own and fucking up the whole thing.

L has his retards moments but that doesn't mean Light is any good either. They're both pretty retarded because the author can't write shit. Every once in a while, Light, L, Near or Mello will do something kinda clever but that's it.

Shiro is just as plothax as Sora, she "calculated" the best tactic to win in the foxgirl game, predicting everyone's decisions and reactions.

You could just say in the stat book that light has a higher intelligence than l.

End of debate.

>a higher

an higher*

>the other makes ridiculous haxxed gadgets, and the last one created a drug able to shrink your cells
Doesn't matter when Shinichi was so intelligent that he literally tricked the most dangerous organization. Agasa and Haibara would have been killed long ago by the Black Organization if it wasn't for Shinichi.

Because death note is an ultimate weapon and even with it Light was one step from spilling the beans. You can't outsmart such thing no matter how smart you are.
> inb4 but Light was smart in using it, etc.
He wasn't. Misa Amane uncovered his identity. Without his cheats, Kira is nothing.

Light wouldn't even be suspected at the first place if he wasn't retarded. Death note leaves literally no fucking shreds of evidence whatsoever. He would be dead if investigation team wasn't decided to go for like 100% proof of his guilt.

>He wasn't. Misa Amane uncovered his identity. Without his cheats, Kira is nothing.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Misa used the shinigami eyes.

Kira>autistic L and else

> Misa used the shinigami eyes.
So what? Light was perfectly informed about such possibility. The existence of Death Note wasn't even theorized for L at this point.

Shinichi is more clever than them, but he certainly isn't smarter. Haibara was taken as a scientist in the Organization at 13 and developed the APTX at 18. There isn't anyone in real life who achieved such an impressive feat

>So what? Light was perfectly informed about such possibility.

So what do you suggest? Hiding in his home 24/7 becoming a hikki?

Fuck off.

>Haibara was taken as a scientist in the Organization at 13 and developed the APTX at 18. There isn't anyone in real life who achieved such an impressive feat
Yeah, but from writing standpoint these characters are piss easy. Just slap whatever achievements on them and you're good. I know this thread is just autistic Goku-vs-Superman style wanking, but if I wanted to read something with smart characters, I hardly would be interested in "she looks and act like a normal 13-year-old, but actually is a super scientist!"
I don't read Conan though, maybe I'm wrong in this particular case

>tfw to intelligent too surpass Kakarott

>filename not Ultra Intelligence
Get with the times

She doesn't act like a 13 year old since she is a traumatized 18 year old woman who had to run away from the Organization. The fact is that she's not as good as Shinichi is with deductions, which is logical, but it's like comparing Newton to Sherlock Homes. Who's smarter, the guy who made the biggest breakthrough in history or the one who solves cases

> So what do you suggest?
Just ignoring the bait and not meeting her in the place where you can be found? It isn't like she found him by accident, it was a deliberate trap.

Is this supposed to be Hari Seldon? I suppose he is pretty high on the scale, yeah.

>Asuka
>higher than Light

She's a super genius because the writer said so

Light would still played her like fiddle.

He had to find the owner of the second notebook as soon as possible lest he fucks up and spills the beans. And said owner implied good feelings towards Kira.

You're retarded.

He 100% knew who was kira.

>lelouch
>plothax
He's cheating with geass, like Light was with Death Note.

> He had to find the owner of the second notebook as soon as possible
Cute way to say that he was cornered right into the trap. Without the advantage of his perfect murder method, he was outplayed by the fashion model and was completely at her mercy. So much for the genius.

The difference is that Light failed with his cheat and Lelouch could succeed even without his.

now I want an anime anthology inspired by the first book. and a stand alone series about the little girl from the 3rd book, and that alien futaloli that appears later in later books

Yeah, because it's his fault that someone asspulled another notebook.

You forgot the smartest of them all daya