Oi! Where's your bloody caffeine license ya wanka?!

Oi! Where's your bloody caffeine license ya wanka?!

Attached: 28958905_1914625318579762_8505211285435056128_o.jpg (900x1200, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQqds3tX7go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO KID needs these highly caffeinated drinks. They cause heart problems, they destroy concentration and they turn kids into little fucking kids.
I work as a teacher and I am fucking relieved. Have you ever tried to teach after lunchtime with half of your class bouncing off the walls on shitty stimulants and disrupting the rest of the kids who want to fucking learn.

GOOD riddance. So many have breathed a sigh of relief that these little scrots can't have unlimited access to these poisonous cans of sugar water.

Now we just need to punish people who buy these things for kids themselves.

Attached: brioche.jpg (474x276, 11K)

This is great actually, this will prevent kids to be addict to sugar.

little fucking cunts*

Agreed. Kids are putting on tonnes of weight drinking these things. They are consuming huge quantities of empty calories.

why make changes to diet when the law does it for you?

really?

Ya'll are that fucking retarded that you need big daddy to tell you not to water your kids with cocacola?

Attached: 1139.png (1071x706, 694K)

>be 15 year old brit
>ask your mom to buy you a coke

Attached: image.jpg (596x628, 75K)

What like banning kinder eggs?

Let's be honest mate, lots of retard here seems to make foie gras with their kid diet.

If you're referencing something I'm not getting it

And that's our choice. If we want our kids to be like that, we can. We can let them freely do that.

I don't wanna have to go with my son to the corner store to give them my ID to buy him a coke. That's retarded.

>can get a learners permit and operate a 2 ton SUV at 15yo
>mummy, can you buy me a Coca-Cola?

But they still can buy coffee i guess

>And that's our choice. If we want our kids to be like that, we can. We can let them freely do that.

But you are the adult, your kid don't know it's bad for him. I think we should restrict more sugar on kids. It's for the sake of everyone.

>wanka?

I didn't know aussies worked at my store!

>can vote, drive, fuck, shoot
>can't have a beer

>they destroy concentration
Caffeine increases concentration though. In fact caffeine is healthy for you as long as you stay under 500 mg a day. The added sugar to these drinks are what makes them so bad

I agree.

But that's the parent's decision to make, and the parent's job to enforce.

Forcing things like this do nothing to further the freedom we have.

Attached: img_20130918_203943.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

BE A GOOD BLOKE, BIN THAT COKE

you banned chocolate kinder eggs for like 40 years because they had a toy inside them.
And you just answered your own dumb question by pointing out that you could just buy the drink for your child if you want them to have it.

The body uses sugar for energy, boy.

STOP
BIN THAT POP

Here are the provisions of the upcoming energy drink law which will be put forward by the MP for Lewes.

>Age restrict energy drinks over 150mg of caffeine per litre to over 16s
>Enforce Challenge 25 on these products
>Where necessary, have them placed near or beside alcohol or in a separate fridge or shelves
>Display fair notice that you may be ID'd for the product if you look under 25
>Make proxy purchase of these drinks by over 16s for under 16s an offence
>Introduce powers to teachers so they can confiscate the drinks on school grounds
>Introduce powers to police who can confiscate energy drinks from under 16s in public

There are probably a few more details I am missing but that's the general gist.

Attached: 1309905554787.png (427x374, 334K)

>Blaming the sperg outs on soda

You ever stop and think you might just be shit at your job?

DONT BE A FIEND, BIN THAT CAFFEINE

>Have you ever tried to teach after lunchtime with half of your class bouncing off the walls on shitty stimulants
I can teach and my students are disciplined you fucking nigger, so no

The only thing it helps them concentrate on is talking smack and throwing things across the classroom.

Ah yes, I can control a classroom of almost 26 16 year olds off their face on red bull, with no interest in learning and more concern with spitting 'rap bars' and talking about weed with no classroom assistance and a disciplinary system that does nothing.

okay mate.

>throwing things across the classroom
Caffeine doesn’t hock them up, it’s the quarter pound of sugar that is in that 12oz bottle that does it

>you could just buy the drink for your child if you want them to have it.
>Make proxy purchase of these drinks by over 16s for under 16s an offence

Caffeine boosts your metabolism and helps you lose weight. It also boosts concentration and has been shown to decrease alzheimers. Just another ban to make people more docile
>The only thing it helps them concentrate on is talking smack and throwing things across the classroom.
>I'm so bad at teaching that children act out in class
>We should just sedate them all before they go to class so they behave

Maybe. I don't disagree.

Okay then what do you suggest I do? If I scream at them I risk disciplinary action myself, if I hand out disciplinary action to the students they don't turn up and don't give a fuck. If they get suspended or expelled they don't care, that's if they even turn up for class.

Fuck off you braindead Amerimutt.

Attached: 1514655151835.jpg (900x621, 237K)

>Okay then what do you suggest I do? If I scream at them I risk disciplinary action myself, if I hand out disciplinary action to the students they don't turn up and don't give a fuck. If they get suspended or expelled they don't care, that's if they even turn up for class.
Work in a private institution. Public schools are for failures

I have pop like once a year if its hot out

>moves the goalposts

Okay whatever you say, Mutt.

Attached: 1520673225164.jpg (720x707, 69K)

Can't you just slap them across the face with a good old wooden ruler?

It's illegal to put inedible objects inside food, they didn't target kinder eggs specifically.

Tea has just as much or more caffeine as a soda.
The public will be upset

Attached: amount-of-caffeine-in-drinks.jpg (700x421, 49K)

Please post your reaction when the "sh*tty stimulants" are banned and there is literally no change in disruptive behavior after lunchtime.

LOOK LIKE A TWINK? BIN THAT DRINK

Have you seen us eat? Anything that isn't edible is a chocking hazard.

Bloody hell, I thought these were only in the co-op on Portsmouth High Street, or at least just the Co-Op as a whole.
A fucking caffeine age restriction? The kids have it bad here; when they're not being abused by Muhammad they can't even buy a refreshing energy drink.

I unironicly agree with this. We should implement it. Ban the sugar Jew

They'd sue me, I'd lose my job and be blacklisted. I'd also get branded as a child abuser and barred from teaching or working with the young, old or vulnerable ever again.

Except kids don't sit down to a single cup of tea or coffee at lunch or break, they'll drink 500ml or 1 litre of highly caffeinated sugar syrup

Not an argument.

>kids should be able to freely buy a habit forming stimulant drug

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

So brit kids act as monkeys too? Sure we don't have coffe for lunch unless you bring your own but it's still good to know this.

Not even King Cake?
>I'd also get branded as a child abuser
The fucking irony.

kek bongs are cucks
when I went to school I consumed cases of redbull and cocacola weekly, maintaining perfect skin health and complexion, a 4.0 grade averagem and multiple girlfriends. It's not le sugar jew or le caffiene jew being the reason your life was terrible

I wouldn't have survived college without caffeine. Sure, too much caffeine is bad for some kids - but this is just part of the creeping regulation which is turning this country into 1984.

I have a 4 year old that drinks no caffiene and she bounces around after eating a meal which consist of tomatoes and fish sticks. Caffiene isn't the problem. You're just a shitty teacher

>4 year olds are the same as 16 year olds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQqds3tX7go

Attached: 1520167748355.png (817x443, 34K)

>a meal which consist of tomatoes and fish sticks

American """cuisine""" everyone

Funny thing about little kids. They only eat what they want.

Funny thing about parenting: you need to tell them "no" a lot.

You must just be a shitty parent :)

Attached: golden tench.jpg (1600x1265, 685K)

>Except kids don't sit down to a single cup of tea or coffee at lunch or break, they'll drink 500ml or 1 litre of highly caffeinated sugar syrup

I used to drink shitloads of tea when I was in school.

Mainly because it was very cheap.
And I put loads of sugar in it, so it was basically ghetto red bull.

Beautiful fish. Love Tench

my favourite freshwater fish to be honest. They're beautiful. Like a carp but less uncouth.

Same here, but I would often eat proper food with it. I loved oatcakes as kid and teenager so always had something to soak it up, mind you I wasn't a rebel and had good parents and decent influences.
These kids often have no decent influences, no good parents and look up to grime artists for their inspiration.