Prepare to be completely shocked

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Attached: Britbongs.png (1280x328, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379415
cambridgeimmigrantadvocates.wordpress.com/
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/m6yjr0/daily-mirror-ny-overgrepskandale-avdekket-i-storbritannia
police.uk/cambridgeshire/CamCity_North_City/crime/
police.uk/cambridgeshire/CamCity_South_City/crime/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews did this.

>pizzagAte was his name !

i hate the incompetent police in the fucking CUNTRY, brb lads going to jail for the hatespeech

Don't forget to bin them knifes before you go, don't need anymore charges filed.

Britain is a dead country not worth fighting for.

only shocked that it made a headline

Attached: 1510279000353.png (510x510, 181K)

Has this showed up on any UK news outlets yet outside of papers?

Attached: 1512733083166.jpg (705x857, 104K)

no son, im satbbing a paki nigger faggot when im in the join

Honestly how could this still be happening?

perfect venue for communism's next bloodied fail

DIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL GOYIM

Labour is popular amongst the youth so it wouldn't surprise me if communism made an appearance in Britain.

It's a headline over here. This could get major attention, but will wash off.

Attached: Untitled.png (884x939, 783K)

>Pizzagate
More like KebabGate

Attached: IMG_0108.jpg (597x687, 100K)

So was this more or less children than Rotherham?

I am going to the UK to start a PhD program in the fall. What should I expect in British universities? Are they similar to American ones, culturally?

>I am going to the UK
Don't go to the UK.

And yet your fucking pc police will arrest you for saying mean things on twitter, will devote hundreds of thousands to making fag police cars, do retarded shit like like pay officers to participate in pride parades and wear high heels, and make "Hate crime," ie complaining about the alarming amount of muslim grooming gangs that have raped over 15000 british kids while authorities just sat and fucking laughed it in, a jailable offense.

I'm glad that I'm literally on the other side of the world. England is a fucking shithole and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemies.

About the same amount, but in a community two thirds the size. Literally an entire percentage of the population groomed drugged and fucked.

Please hang in there, bongfriend

I'd leave if I could

Nothing in the news what a surprise and anyway we have phantom KGB to find and far right racists to find.

WE WILL FIND THEM

Marxist propoganda.

Why not? Is it really that different than America in the universities? I really need advice here. I have funding and it is my best grad school offer.

I sperged out today at the dinner table with family and went full Nazi.

I talk this stuff with my Nazi friends but my family mean the most to me so I want them to be safe. Now I ducked up the Mother’s Day meal :(

Huh. /pol pretty much told you so. Hard to feel bad when it is entirely self inflicted.

>Why not?
Marxist indoctrination is a guarentee no matter whether you end up in a university in England or a university in the US. Ask Brit/pol/ if you really need advice. Personally, I wouldn't come to this country at all. There is nothing left to see except our monuments with Pakis surrounding them and the people aren't very friendly.

Move along britons, nothing happened here.
These girls must be sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism.
If you think otherwise you're a fucking Nazi and deserve to die!

When will the britons understand the alt right provides the only solution?
Won't be much longer now right?

Reminder a three inch non locking folding knife is exempt from all knife laws. A three inch fixed blade is not, a one inch fixed blade is not, a three and a half inch folding knife is not, and a three inch locking folding knife is not. Really fucking retarded.

And the BBC STILL hasn't reported on it

Even in the sciences?

>Pay for reading that article
Classical fucking mass Media

You can't talk politics without yelling some times, it's still important, don't worry and she'll come around.

Attached: 85100975.jpg (620x308, 145K)

It's part and parcel of a multi culti.

It has on articles online, not sure about the tv news, but thenarticles didn’t name the fact thy are Muslim rape gangs.

Its not as bad as this black pilled mother fucker makes it out to be, where is it user, that is the most important thing, it could be 100% /comfy/ or a serious danger to your health

I have a question.
What's the actual *goal* of this country at this point? Where does it ideally see itself in 10-20-30 years?

Our "leaders" hate our guts and don't give a fuck about any serious issues, what is there to fight and build for in this society. It is running on inertia and denial.

Attached: 1510927596659.jpg (635x650, 87K)

Belgian media have KIND OF reported on this, but without mention of the ethnicity or religion of the perps. And although people are calling them out big time in the comments section, they're being swarmed by Antifa claiming some ridiculous number like 80% of pedophiles are white males.

I really don't get why the left fucking LOVES muslims, when muslims hate everything they stand for.

Link? Its not showing up for me

Attached: tel.png (1919x1006, 258K)

It is Cambridge. It looks nice on Google maps. Is it comfy in that part of England?

hate news

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-22379415

Why don't y'all rise up????
What the fuck?

Attached: IMG_6786.jpg (622x678, 55K)

>blackpilled
White British birth rate is 15% in London, 30% in Birmingham my city. Cities are dead, Marxist indoctrination of our education system is thorough and the state is controlled by (((rats))). Nothing blackpilled about it. You're from Jersey, you don't live on the mainland so you don't have a clue.

They probably believe the government will protect them, care for them.

It's already there. Look at what happened on r/worldnews earlier.

Attached: 1519778495317.jpg (600x833, 75K)

Mandatory "social awareness" classes shoved into other courses, so probably.

>Cambridge
The uni is a mixed bag, some departments are scum, others are very posh nobby where you will find creme de le creme cunts, but no Marxism.
The town is 89% white according to wikipedia, so its no rotherham, but its not true /comfy/. Saying that these lib cunts :cambridgeimmigrantadvocates.wordpress.com/ say its fucked.
Im not sure about what immigration groups it is, despite Sup Forums memeing poo's are a lot better than true bred muzzies, so try find a local resident to find out if they are real problem groups

Attached: file.png (1919x1006, 215K)

I wouldn't leave and am trying to hang in there but it's grim. Also, you're probably the first American poster to actually say anything encouraging on here. It's been non-stop Britain hate threads and people shitting on us. I feel like this is a trap.

I've lived on mainland for 3-5 years, if things are so bad rise up, you didn't give your guns up, did you user? Because we sure kept ours! They are easy to make anyway

The post about it is second if you sort by most votes in the last week, bloody hell. I'm amazed it didn't get """taken down""".

>Up to 1000
Rotherham still got the high score
Telford on suicide watch

user thats 2013, you silly dunce

>if things are so bad rise up
Not allowed to, the state told me I can't. Have no weapons to resist with and the people around me certainly won't help out while the TV is on.

Please, that is your country. Fight the invaders, with words if that is your last resort.

>so many child rape epidemics that they're easily confused
wew

>Massive Paki child raping gang that makes over 1000 victims and does absolutely mind boggling other sick shit
>goes on over literally decades because it's """racis""" to do anything about it
>This is not even an isolated thing, but has been revealed to happen in AT LEAST two cities now
>Media and government try to hush it until it's just not possible anymore
>Arrest people for saying naughty things about it online
The UK is just some fucked up dystopia at this point. You couldn't make this shit up.

fpbp

Yeah. Weather sucks ass though so you'll be permanently depressed. I do think the shorter PhD duration is probably worth it. Kinda regret coming to the US for a 5 year PhD desu.

Come on user, you seem pretty used to asocial activity anyway. Plus there is lots of things you can do to fuck your local government up with no violence! Fiber internet is extremely easy to break into and damage, for example. The lads on /k/ have some very good tutorials on how to non violently shut down a large metropolitan area (Like Houston sized) with only 20 people!
yeah its kinda fucked

>that is your country
Not anymore, it belongs to the Pakis and Jews now. It's a dump country, can't stand it here.

And the britcucks still won't do anything, literally a paki rape gang in every town in that country and their men are too pussy to do anything about it.

Why don't they just issue pedo licenses?

Attached: 1520576817625.png (852x944, 70K)

Could you throw me a rundown? I don't like that place and it doesn't like me.

Much like old elitists on Sup Forums, it is hard to enforce rules and traditions when the actual enforcement of the law is against you.

Thanks user

Fuck guy, start some fires. Blame it on muz.

WHERE ARE THE FATHERS

whylet it bother you? its not like you have any power over this as an individual, just like all these motherfuckers cant do shit about the problems in their own countrie s

Can't, if you fight back you get arrested and put in a Muslim dominated prison.

>Prepare to be shocked
mfw I'm not shocked
At all

>AT LEAST two cities now

It's far more than that.

Remarried with qt asian waifu.

Yeah, that is another benefit. I would be out in 4 years. Some people at my uni here have told me that European PhDs are not respected in the states because they are shorter though. Makes me nervous. My advisor here told me that in my field that would not be a problem, though, and a Cambridge doctorate would be fine for getting postdocs back in the US. Do you know if this is true?

Throw a hijab on. Drop off some fake mdma somewhere. Watch a block of rapefugees sweat to death.

Attached: 1520558993904.webm (500x500, 873K)

What field are you in? I have kind of an interest in this thing.

Traini docet!

Nice realistic solution you have there. I'm as pale as snow, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

They don't mention who is responsible for this scandal and Rotherdam in Norwegian news.

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/m6yjr0/daily-mirror-ny-overgrepskandale-avdekket-i-storbritannia

I wonder why Norway's biggest news paper forgot to mention that all the perpetrators of these crimes were Asian?

Must have, the facebook group I'm in about British politics is nearing a civil war between the lefties that are saying its being exaggerated and trying to compare it to the Catholic church scandals while everyone with half a brain knows that they aren't comparable at all.

No problem, make sure you do research on where you are staying if you are renting yourself, also stock up on UK legal carry knives. There will for sure be quite a lot of commies at Cambridge uni, but the education standard there is still extremely high, if you want international recognition for qualifications, I would say tough out any commie shit.

police.uk/cambridgeshire/CamCity_North_City/crime/
police.uk/cambridgeshire/CamCity_South_City/crime/
These are location based crime statistics, it might help you in choosing a location, in my experience muzzie's tend to ghettoize quite a lot and stick in there own areas, so if you get in a white one its fine

Computer science/computational biology

Head-to-toe trashbag bro. Your adversary is notoriously stupid.

Cambridge is about as comfy as it gets. Students like to joke about how rough the locals are but they're not so bad, they're just scared of them because they're all posh bollocks can't handle their rough sounding (cockney-ish) accent. Most of the "immigrant" population that show up in statistics are actually students there.

I'm not from the US so maybe I can't fairly compare but the University political climate seems generally not as bad. The student union in Cambridge is kinda shitty but the University itself is generally pretty good on free speech still. In my time Marine Le Pen was able to speak there, but this was some years ago now.

Also good luck.

at the rate that you all are going downhill, I don't disagree. However i think your future will be a muslim one. The immigration doesn't stop.

They'll arrest the "right-wing" journalists that broke the story, and it will be back to business as usual.

Attached: 1501386667886.jpg (431x516, 99K)

there's too much soccer to watch and follow - can't be bothered.

Our country isn't any better mate.
Our political parties absolute horse shit.
This kind of shit could've happened here aswell because of our government.
How many of these kind of mass rapes would've need to happen before the dutchies go 14/88?

You feel guilty when you do, but not seeing all the shite day in day out does wonders for your mental wellbeing. Probably worth sorting out an escape plan by having a presence elsewhere too, but still going back now and then to do your bit.

Anyway, only way out of all this shit is to demand FREE SPEECH, like the Americans have. That would pave the way for a lot of other urgent things, like self defence rights, rights to bear arms, and so on. Tell the cunts in charge here:
>Create a Freedom of Speech Act and Bring an End to "Hate Speech" laws
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615

I'm a minority in my city and it will show on the next census. The Muslims have conquered us, wearing a "head-to-toe" trashbag isn't a realistic solution, it's a ridiculous one. Nobody here is looking for solutions, they're just looking to flee to the next majority White area and going about their daily business. They don't care to pick up arms and fight.
My city is already Muslim.

of course protect the sacred invaders at all costs - sick

No, it won't be "held against" you. If you haven't traveled a lot I would do it. If you do, you are going to have some brutal homesick episodes. It is just part of long term travel.

Cambridge is very well respected as a international name, kind of like Harvard, it comes in top 5 world wide on the regular, so i doubt you would have problems

Incompetence? They were doing their jobs wells: hiding Muslims rape crimes

A free speech petition won't win in parliament. They don't care what the natives think or want, they do as they will.

England needs to be nuked.

You'll be fine getting postdocs in the US.

Sure, but that goes for anything, even successfully electing MPs. We just have to keep piling on the pressure to make them more and more uncomfortable. When an elite gets panicky, it makes more mistakes, opening up opportunities. The wheels are falling off this monstrosity, definitely...

That is terrible. What are you going to do?

Attached: 1519527982169.jpg (891x670, 132K)