Brit/pol/ tvl van edition

>Abortion protesters trolled into holding up BUF signs at pro-abortion rally in Ireland
twitter.com/Glinner/status/972087652689350657

>One in 10 universities now BAN newspapers such as The Sun in assault on free speech
thesun.co.uk/news/5508696/

>After hopeful figures, EU takes Spains side on Gibraltar
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/928773/Brexit-news-latest-update-now-Gibraltar-Spain-UK-EU-European-Union-negotiation-video

>Labour fault lines grow between Momentum and Unions
unv.is/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/03/left-vs-left-battle-control-labour-pitches-unite-against-momentum

>DUP have checked out of power sharing
unv.is/newrytimes.com/2018/03/08/dup-have-checked-out-of-power-sharing-murphy/

>Fiscal Phil to reveal spurious figures next week
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/chancellor-philip-hammond-spring-statement-will-reveal-improved-finances-analysts-say

>BCC claims UK Govt is using Brexit as a coverup for failings
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-cover-up-failures-uk-issues-business-chambers-of-commerce-adam-marshall-a8245306.html

>Corbyn slams May in PMQs over Saudi 'collusion' in war crimes
unv.is/dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-theresa-colluding-12146643

>Stormzy for PM, why grime is good for politics
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/could-grime-be-the-newest-tool-for-uk-politics_uk_5a96753be4b03afbcf9031b4

>Sturgeon has also fallen victom to mansplaining
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/scotland/nicola-sturgeon-im-first-minister-scotland-still-subjected-mansplaining/

>Official statement on Salisbury false flag assassination expected @ 1215
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-the-incident-in-salisbury-/

Attached: tv detector van.jpg (634x377, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ipBcLZcu96M
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43363703
youtube.com/watch?v=tvY4rxRhCII
google.co.uk/maps/@53.4070624,-2.9796337,3a,75.4y,352.05h,77.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skaB-t8n5WGoS2IhH1fqVtA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=taIgxSDmgaY
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4Gm8tifTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OVER 5 HOURS OF TVL GOONS
youtube.com/watch?v=TnGG8SEYDoQ

First for eddie holding cocks

youtube.com/watch?v=ipBcLZcu96M

Attached: THE GOOD OLD DAYS.png (817x443, 38K)

ANAL

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN TORIES

i agree

they are actually pretty civil with eachother

Bit gutted nobody thought this was funny desu

Who's up for some good old fashioned colonisation? The whole thread just bowed down and surrendered at our mere presence.

Attached: 1721230_f496.jpg (496x330, 45K)

thats paddy land you can tell by the road markings

Eddie, when doggers knock on your Kia windows do you politely hold their cocks for the banter?

Certified racketeers.

Too much contrivance to make it fit. A good pun ought to flow naturally.

Is sports and particularly football a psyop?

Literally a way for men to channel their in-group, tribalistic and violent tendencies into something that's both utterly pointless and also profitable

I just really don't get it lads, never have, never will.

yeah

>identitarian
>anti-fa
>transqueer
>civic nationalist

all faggy personas, for people addicted to the social media and smartphones
they're falling for the next generation's divide and conquer

how many of these groups :
-promote productivity?
-establish socio-economic relationships?

it's easy to parrot the memes
>we're being replaced
>support my patreon
>we have to speak up
>the loonies on the other side of the fence

pawns

Attached: HRH.jpg (564x423, 47K)

more power to them for being idealistic but it's stupid to be that way in this country

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43363703
More Kurds disrupting trains.
Not really sure what they think they'll accomplish. Doubt the British people have the stomach to get bogged down in another Mid East shitshow just because some browns made some signs.

Stop it. He's fucked off for now, don't actively invite him back.

football being full of wogs is more a symptom,
poland and russia have strong football clubs and strong nationalism

But we have no nationalism remaining or allowed, hence football clubs just hiring all the spics wogs and turks to play istead of bothering to train british players

He’s probably trying to shit in a cup, he’ll be back soon

*strong football cultures

I feel there's definitely a place for them, particularly for young men, not least because they actually impose physical appearance standards. Helps make the right look 'cool'. But it is ultimately a dead-end and people generally shouldn't aspire to get involved in it.

lads help me i actually think sargon is alright

He parks his car near to a 24hr toilet.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43363703

MUH BRITAIN IN THE MIDDLE EAST CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS AND TERRORISM

MUH WE'RE THE KURDS AND WE STRONG AND WE BTFO ISIS

MUH USA NOT HELPING PLS HALP BRITAIN

The sooner each and every single Kurd is slaughtered along with their disgusting muzzie cousins the better. Just fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvY4rxRhCII
>I don't care about the white race. Do you understand? It's your- it's your construct... and I- and I don't have to.

It just blows my mind that there still isn't a nationalist party for people willing to get committed but who don't want to go the dafty route. It's bizarre, every Euro country has at least something but we have fuck all

he definitely does though
he just says that for effect

>Every Euro country has at least something
Wrong.

>Liberalist
What the fuck is this meme?

Unironically the BNP, pre-bigboysatMI5anditstwocriminalproxies;NickLowles'HopeNotHateGerryGable'sSearchlightMagazine infiltration

Sargon's like PJW, he's a stepping stone for a lot of normies

But he's distilled cringe and anyone older than a teenager following him needs the gas

Every time we get one it's outlawed and shut down

my school had a few kurds and turks and it was hillarious watching them all argueing with eachother

First
past
the
he put out good vibes with his pub meet up
the atmosphere in that pub is much closer to who i am than alt right larpers getting arrested

and the last time a truly nationalist party came within reach of shaking the foundation of the two-party system they outlawed political uniforms, banned them and imprisoned and tortured its members.

Attached: 1466081195149.jpg (620x387, 35K)

FPTP isn't the problem. Local representatives are the ideal political unit. Universal suffrage is the problem. It prioritises individual interests over group interests, and rewards politicians for pandering to the LCD.
One vote per household is the true redpill.

Got 1000 words left for my dissertation lads
I'll have it all done by the end of the week.
Great feeling

God I fucking hate Britain. How could you cucks let things get this far? You all deserve your fate.

Attached: IMG_2493.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>tortured
Eh?

Attached: what the heck.jpg (661x675, 34K)

>implying that local representatives only exist under FPTP

I found Eddie on google maps

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4070624,-2.9796337,3a,75.4y,352.05h,77.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skaB-t8n5WGoS2IhH1fqVtA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Kia on Lime Street, gotta be him

good lad
vaguely what is it about

gonna make a loose strain of argument

yoga used to be about out-of-body meditation states, emancipation from the vices of physicality
>now it's about instagram posting your best pose in the perfect lighting to artifice a 'reality' which you wish you were a part of, exacerbating the problem

nationalism used to be based on community, shared values, in-group politics, and political systems
>now it's an edgy reaction to globalisation, grabbing a passing identity, but its fundaments have long eroded

it's weakness to beg for the big man to come along and craft you like pottry
why do people beg for this
why user, do you want someone to come along and shape the youth of today?
why not encourage them to foster their own free ideas?

I do agree that we need new narratives for the new generation, a new utopianism

nationalism is dead
because the nation state is dead

identity politics leads to a war between two factions that each cannot allow mutual existence

Fuck off back to outer/pol/ you self righteous cunt.

lmfao

Watched Endauvour. Surprised me, was expecting it to be about some evil fascist brain washing public school boys but it didn't really go that route.

It's happening again

Attached: telford.png (992x699, 742K)

Lads Devon is correct. Cream first then the jam.
Couldn't have it any other way, jam first is for the inbred Cornish cunts.

Attached: IMG_1628.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>Close to 500 people passed through the gates of Camp 020. Principal among them were German spies, many of whom were ‘turned’ and persuaded — or maybe forced — to work for MI5.

>Its first inmates were members of the British Union of Fascists. Some were held in cells brightly lit 24 hours a day, others in cells kept in total darkness.

>Several prisoners were subjected to mock executions and were knocked about by the guards. Some were apparently left naked for months at a time.

>Camp 020 had a resident medical officer, Harold Dearden, a psychiatrist who dreamed up regimes of starvation and of sleep and sensory deprivation intended to break the will of its inmates. He experimented in techniques of torment that left few marks — methods that could be denied by the torturers and that civil servants and government ministers could disown.

>These techniques surfaced again after the war in a British interrogation facility at Bad Nenndorf, a German spa town, in one of the internment camps for those considered a threat to the Allied occupation.

Attached: 1484577953793.jpg (1200x1112, 313K)

For my money, it's the best system for actually giving them a voice in the national assembly
Having said that, it's fucked now because we have universal suffrage, so if getting rid of it will break the deadlock, fine

If you want a blackpill the truth is that politics in the UK in general is daftie as fuck outside of the party headquarters of the tories and the remaining blairites in labour.

It's incredibly difficult to affect real change at a grassroots level in this country so the only people that bother turning up to things are complete freaks. Ever been to a conservative club or a labour meeting? It's just the absolute dregs.

The main parties keep a lid on their base and basically allow them no say in the decision-making process and just use mass media to message.

It doesn't matter how clever or well-formed people's individual viewpoints are, in the end if they've nobody to get behind what good will it do? It's perfectly natural to crave actual leadership.

cuck

>Lubricating your scone before trying to apply your chosen preserve
Brainlet.

Attached: didn't realise.gif (320x180, 1.37M)

>he's sabotaging the action
>does nothing
lol, it's so easy, why are we not just telling them all to sit down and shut the fuck up?

Attached: ptg.webm (462x260, 2.42M)

Of course, the cream is like the butter.

It's a scientific research paper on pulmonary function essentially. Due in 3 weeks.

Attached: medicine.jpg (600x600, 82K)

(((God))) is about as "real" as my gods.

Fuck off faggot.

Is that you Joyce?

bloody hell
smash it to pieces and get a good career and beautiful family

Honestly the austrian dude should sue, they did the same thing to Geert Wilders and the court ruled in his favour

The standard for denial of entry for EU citizens is far higher than for non-EU ones, you need a really good reason

Either him or Mair...

Attached: peter point.gif (320x180, 1001K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4Gm8tifTg

>you need a really good reason
"inciting hatred/tension between local communities"

I haven't, but from the people I've known who do get involved at that level I do sadly have to agree. Lots of glassy-eyed lads who get totally obsessed with historical trivia and flags and not much else.

If there were a Christian God he'd probably prefer pagans to his odious followers.

Which was the standard applied to Wilders and the courts backed him

>It's perfectly natural to crave actual leadership
do you crave to have your cock held by your fellow soldier?
sounds like a plebian line of logic.

>nobody to get behind
there's no need to hide.

didn't say they were
>sabotaging
anything.

to do so would mean believing the farcical meta-narrative of the alt-left or alt-right and I lend them no creedence.
now do I advocate no-platforming, or telling them to
>sit down and stfu

I encourage people to speak their ideas, discuss etc. and not fall prey to cults, identity cults, techno-prisons and ideological black-holes

What's going here? Has Eddie finally lost it? Why is there e-celebs everywhere? Who is this 'Godwinson' that keeps popping up? And what is this 'Albion Radio that Steerkike keeps posting? And why do anons call Steerkike 'Masterbrew'? I feel lost here now.

I was just quoting a part of the video; should've clarified, sorry.

What do 8-14 year old girls find so attractive about these mutts?

Well then, I hope he gives it a go.
Even if it's only a small win, it's something.

woopsy daisy-

read the upanishads

I'm a bit past the Russell Brand 'I'm such an individual rules are like for plebs and stuff' routine if I'm honest.

You can fuck off back to Asda to buy your clotted cream with your 6 kids then m8.

Attached: Bond Secret Message.webm (478x246, 134K)

Is that a mild or hot one?

They're often from broken families, are in care or have suffered previous abuse.

I know an autistic woman who got tricked into marrying a muslim man as she was so naive and believed everything he said. Converted her to Islam as she thought that he genuinely cared about her. (And she had never had attention like this before)
He then used it to get a visa and get his family over here before he dumped her.

Been meaning to look in to the Vedas but I've not gotten round to it yet.

>Has Eddie finally lost it
He lost it long ago.
>Why is there e-celebs everywhere
There's always been a cell of e-celeb watchers in our ranks.
>Who is this 'Godwinson' that keeps popping up
Some guy who did a documentary on Alexander Gordon Jahans and who does videos analysing the lives of various NEETs.
>what is this 'Albion Radio that Steerkike keeps posting
It's a podcast by Master Brew.
>And why do anons call Steerkike 'Masterbrew
Someone once accused him of being Master Brew (I don't know why) and the meme has persisted since then.

Drugs, alcohol and feeling 'grown up'

>who does videos analysing the lives of various NEETs
He's only done one, hasn't he?

He popped along to Sargon's little thing recently though, that was amusing.

>It is the most satisfying and elevating reading (with the exception of the original text) which is possible in the world; it has been the solace of my life and will be the solace of my death.
- arthur schopenhauer on the upanishads

Can someone please post that image of Hitchens as a body builder?

>attributing me to a percieved 'leader', talking head or pigeonhole
>then sarcastically attacking that strawman

you're trapped in your way of thinking and if Brand is some sort of idealogue to you then please do some more reading

what I actually said was
Wanting a leader is plebian

it's weak of you to be looking around for the big dog, to ape and emulate and share in the success, well enjoy your shower of breadcrumbs

>Hands up ya cheecky wanker! We know you have the following deadly items

>Butter knife
>Remote control with HEAVY D batteries
>Baking soda AND Vinegar
>Mentos and Coca Cola
>Bike Wheels
>Illegally purchased silverware sold to a minor
>A sack and a bag of oranges
>Detachable parts from a bowflex home gym
>Sharpened pencils
>Bright LED bulbs
>A loaf of hardened stale bread
>A pin cushion with suspiciously missing pins
>A unregistered 2x4 hidden away in your garage
>Hard boiled eggs
>A rolling pin
>A firm twin mattress
>A decorative Christmas tree tucked in the attic

Attached: article-1262573-08F587BF000005DC-423_634x342.jpg (634x342, 92K)

I think it was because Steerpike kept mentioning Mast. Not sure tho

This is what happens when we are starved of Joe content. I thought all the e-celebs were on eight chins anyway.

I had the TV licence goons round this week.

What do?

>it's weak of you to be looking around for the big dog, to ape and emulate and share in the success, well enjoy your shower of breadcrumbs
It's conceited of you to think you can do it all without guidance
Know your weaknesses, and work to resolve them

You forgot to add stinging nettles and biscuits.

Attached: binthatbiscuit.png (962x892, 518K)

Utter state of you idiots
You'll never learn
I've destroyed countless retarded emotionally driven arguments on here with cold hard logic and fact
But you still cling to you pathetic LARPs
You're so entrenched that you can only Attack me personally now
Attack me for being more and doing more than any of you ever will
You'll never learn
Everything will continue to get worse
And you'll never learn
Pathetic really
I'm just happy most of you will never breed
Utter pathetic husks of "men"
I am better than all of you
Your ignorance is beyond belief
Your stupidity is unparalleled
You'll never learn
Fucking cunts

Attached: 20180311_095147-1.jpg (2447x1619, 1.9M)

Chin them

Don't patronise me you hippy cunt. You are not special.