Why is it so comfy?

>likeable cast
>likeable cast
>likeable cast
>relaxing stuff
>relaxing stuff

DAISUKI CURRY NOCHI RICE
PURU PURU PURURIN APURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

not that I'm complaining but why are there so many K-on threads in the past week.

Because season 3 has just been announced.

Most people started university and have time to watch anime in their dorms alone I guess so they want pure comfyness

please.

Comfy Doujins

because you're starting to like moe

K-On is entry level moe that pulls you in, once you start down this road there's no turning back user.

In a few months you'll be shitposting with the rest of us in GochiUsa threads.

Because it has amazing, multilayered characters unlike the vast majority of SoL anime -- and anime in general -- along with an extremely realistic and heartwarming portrayal of their interactions. It also has incredible direction and animation.

Its also my first SOL anime if you dont count Code Geass. I always thought SOL/Moeshit were just soulless cash grabs, too "girly" for me and that nobody really watched. Havent had this much fun watching anime in ages I always start one and stop after a few episodes. Got so many unfinished ones but K-On has me weirdly hooked.

I've heard good things about Clannad aswell which I thought was too "girly" what do I after K-On?

DELET THIS!

MUGI IS PURE

watch GuP like a man you faggot.

Because is just that good.

Who doesn't like K-On? People that never watched it.

>Who doesn't like K-On?
Reddit and MAL

You do now.

K-ON! is the pinnacle of moe.

>Its also my first SOL anime if you dont count Code Geass
In what fucking universe would Code Geass count as SoL?

This. K-On used to be the least polarizing anime on Sup Forums along with Code Geass. It's also unironically one of the most mainstream latenight anime in Japan, with almost 40% of its audience saying they don't actively watch late night anime.

K-On Movie is top 200 on Mal and the fourth highest KyoAni anime on the site. I don't know about reddit since I don't browse it and there's no easy quantifiable measure like with MAL, but probably they like it too.

>"Girls having fun is cute, and cute is something that needs no explanation"

Pure Slut

I don't like moe either, but K-ON is strangely charming.

I watched the first episode and while the production is great I don't think it's for me.

Watch more. I actually disliked s1 but s2 was fucking phenomenal, and the movie is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Because moe is a forced meme and doesn't actually exist.

You degenerate monster. Mugi is the purest girl in anime. How dare you defile her good name?

What genre would you classify HTT as?

Indie Rock

one of us
ONE OF US

I know you're lying, but my frail heart can't take it

It's not moe that you like it's the sudden contrast from all the I must save the world with my inherited power bullshit that we're so used to in anime. SoL in of itself is shit unless you've been watching anime a long time and subconsciously craves change.

Because unlike most moe shows, K-On has characters that are actually likeable.

Kyoani magic

Pop punk

lol i remember thinking it was girly bullshit at some point while i was watching naruto and bleach, now i regret now watching it when it aired.

Pop rock + classic rock. Genres are dumb anyways.

Prog Rock

Cause keion is the best anime my man

Thanks to the Keions I got my yuri goggles and now I can't fap to anything that isn't yuri or female solo.

No regrets.

rather vanilla sex and pregnancy u fucking faggot.

I think this is it, only really watched the entry level kinos from the meme pic that is spread around this site like FMA, Death Note, Bleach, BnHA, HxH. The action/shounen sort of anime aimed at boys

yawn

Kill yourself, newfag.