twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PV1

youtube.com/watch?v=40iTG4JRKAA

The animation looks pretty bad.

>Nao Toyama

Official site.
project-pandora.jp/
project-pandora.cn/

By the way, the main writer of this show will be Macross Delta's writer, good luck.

>CG robots
Lame

Like it has always been

Fuck you. Majestic Prince was amazing.

>Robots
>Pandora in the name
If it doesn't feature lesbian cyborgs, it's doing it wrong.

Director is the Aquarion Logos guy

Isn't he already doing another project, The Next?

Dropping after 1 ep, noted

The mecha feels a bit like a watered down Argent. It's kind of a boring design overall.

Expectations have dropped from rock bottom to bedrock.

project-the-next.com/

>The Next
>Macross Delta movie(s?)
>Macross 2018
>And now this
Will Kawamori be okay?

This is the Next. This is the thing he was hyping.

So it is. Should be fine then (in terms of not stretching himself too thin, at least).

Are my ears fooling me or did Kawamori get Shikata?
May watch if so

Not credited anywhere yet but that's 100% Shikata.

Logos was fun. Probably shouldn't have been tied to Aquarion though.

It's Statelight and Kawamori.
They started doing CG robots back with Macross Zero from around the time of Sup Forums's founding and haven't stopped since.

there's only a portion of chris in that pic and yet she still rocks my dick to diamonds

New Satelight original, Juunishi Pandora. It's a Kawamori project, the one that was teased with THE NEXT.

Staff
>Director: Hidekazu Sato (Nobunaga the Fool, Aquarion Logos)
>Series Composition: Toshizo Nemoto (Macross Delta - most of the script for 1st half, Tokyo Majin)
>Character Design: Risa Ebata (Macross Frontier, AKB0048)
>Studio: Satelight (Macross Delta, SukaSuka)

Main cast
>Tomoaki Maeno (genius scientist)
>Nao Toyama

From what I can tell the story takes place in 2031 or later, and it revolves around next-generation energy as an alternative to energy resources. There's mention of a quantum reactor.

For what it's worth he did the script for the good half.

Also why is Kawamori such a fan of two-colored hair? Looks like shit.

Final stage when Kawamori

And the bad half

Finally something with potential.

Alright I'm hyped. Also, girl a cute.

Pretty good desu

Here are the character designs they showed in teaser half a year ago.
MC is in the middle, but where is his sister? Is she that girl on the left? That silhouette looks too mature for her. Maybe there will be a time skip after 1st episode.

>Shoji Kawamori.
At my age I don't have anymore the strenght to watch his stuff

Aquarion Evol was shit, Delta was shit, no. Not again. You're not going to fool me a third time you fucking hack. Die already.

This looks kind of okay. Post-apocalyptic taken seriously hasn't been high profile in a whi...

Time to kill myself. I'll watch anyway though

However AKB0048 was one of his best works

>Post-apocalyptic taken seriously
>Kawamori
>anything ever SERIOUSLY
Main character will have his mech evolving into gigantic robot of the size of the moon and then there will be an enemy mech with AI who will evolve into beautiful robogirl who will fall in love with MC and then there will be lots of jealousy and romance hijinks between her and MC's sister. And in the end one of the girls will sacrifice herself so that MC can transcend and fly to the stars while the other girls is left on the dying Earth crying.

Also there will be epilogue which will show that all 3 of them are reincarnated 1000 years later, they all will meet and somehow they all will get cucked. Because that's the true nature of Kawamori.

>one of his best
It probably was his best.

>Kawamori
>anything ever SERIOUSLY
Hey, Spring & Chaos was pretty serious. I wish he'd do something like that again.

You're forgetting ZA FOOL, which was terrible.

> the one that was teased with THE NEXT
Wait, so isn't this some kind of biopunk, then? I thought he said that's what THE NEXT was about.

You can generally tell tone with Satelight's trailers though. This doesn't look like it's going to be crazy wacky, heck the robot's design isn't crazy enough

Meh.

>which was terrible
Can't really disagree, but I had fun with it.