What does Sup Forums think about Ojamajo Doremi?

What does Sup Forums think about Ojamajo Doremi?
It seems to have become a meme on s4s since awhile ago and they even have threads to watch it

>Watching kiddy garbage

neck you're self

[s4s] the best boarde

This.

I only watch mature and dark anime for smart people like myself. Psycho Pass, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Zero, Hokuto no Ken, Trigun, and Full Metal Alchemist are just a few examples of the adult animes I've watched in the past. OP(fag) needs to get his moeshit outta here.

Those anime are not mature

Aren't they collecting every single reaction image? Pretty crazy stuff

Best kids animu ever.

They're in for a long haul.

It's okay, I like the character designs

I don't even know how's baiting who anymore.

Is the Doremi poster tresspassing on my board again??

>kys
Fuck off, normalfag.

Haha yeah! Only longtime posters here such as myself refrain from the use of acronyms, they've never been used around here before!

d-do I fit in yet??

kids anime my ass

*the nicest

never would have expected that a kid's show would make me feel the way Ojamajo Doremi did

forced meme

It's just s4s fooling around. Pay them no heed.

I find it excellent masturbation material.

What release is this?
I only have the old Doremi subs, is this one subbed too?

>What does Sup Forums think about Ojamajo Doremi?
Out of all shows, why this? Is it an ironic thing? I mean, Doremi is a solid show to like but I don't understand why a shitposting board adopted it.

One guy spammed it enough.

Doremi poster is an absolute fucking saint. I love him.

because the cartoon characters make cute faces perfect for s4s's friendly board culture.

hello doremiposter

Checked

>/s4s/
Why? Actualy, I don't care. Have some Doremi's

Onpu is a whore

I made a few threads about specific characters or scenes in the show which is common on [s4s]. One day some central american guy who really liked Doremi saw my thread on [s4s] and started making them too, which was cool, but then he started making like 5 everyday and other people started doing it and watching the show, he's called navelfuck poster but he has false obtained the name doremiposter.The problem is that you probably don't see all the posts there. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So everything appears disjointed and spastic, because you aren't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make see the posts, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

onpu slut

Grew up on the dub. I should give it another watch, sub of course though.

Doremi's mom was cute.

Yes

come watch it with us

>when you fail to jump to a good hiding place in Persona 5

Mean to watch it for years, but the ginormous number of episodes makes it hard to gather the courage.

If you really like a show then episode count shouldn't bother you. In other words do it now faggot

Never understood this sentiment. Unless your doctor told you you have two weeks left to live, it's not like you have to reserve a big chunk of free time to watch it, you can watch it at any rate you want.
I recently started watching Yume no Crayon Oukoku (the show that came before Ojamajo Doremi in the same timeslot). It's 70 episodes long and I'm watching it at a rate of 1 episode a week. Tell you what I think about a year and a half from now.