Government subsidiesed food packages

>recieves free food in the mail
>complains on internet capable phone
>belittles Trump for providing food

Why are blacks who are incapable of providing for themselves not accept help? Africanons why is this? Why should a person who has asked for fianacial help be trusted with cash (EBT) and expected to use it responsibly?

Attached: 20180311_173800.png (418x589, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/business-39896838/a-cheaper-tastier-way-to-eat-lunch-at-work
worldstarhiphop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you cant mail a balanced diet.
This "send them canned shit" is the most retarded thing I have seen in years.
Virtually all fruit that is canned has been basting in literal sugar water for months.
A quick recap on the biology courses you've never had, sugar causes insulin spikes, fucked up insulin causes obesity and diabetes.

You know what else fucks up insulin? Seventy bottles of generic brand soda.

>cant mail a healthy meal
But blue apron is healthy.
Answer my questions faggot

>This "send them canned shit" is the most retarded thing I have seen in years.
it will encourage them to eat right, it will encourage them to get off welfare, it will kick junk food makers in the nuts

why should my tax money be supporting soda sellers when soda is the most profitable shit ever, we also subsidize the ingredients in soda, soda is a tax sink we need to get rid of that

>implying that blacks have ever spent food stamps on generic brands
Never fucking happened, my man.

Attached: 847.png (455x373, 154K)

wtf i hate soda now

That's where you are wrong friendo

Attached: soy boy joy.jpg (500x500, 18K)

blue apron is a rip off for rich faggots that are too incompetent to make buy their own sandwich parts from walmart.
link related is the type of faggot that would use blue apron.
bbc.com/news/av/business-39896838/a-cheaper-tastier-way-to-eat-lunch-at-work

fuck soda and junk food companies.
fuck the niggers on food stamps.
But you cant deprive people who are legitimately disabled of a real diet and slowly starve them to death. I know people who have real shit wrong with them and they already cant get real food because of the current restrictions.
If the gubmint starts mailing this garbage people with real disabilities who don't have a choice will have all sorts of deficiencies that make their life even worse.

When I owned a gas station, I had a negress come in with her 5 kids and she told them they could get whatever they wanted. She bought 60$ worth of soda, chips and candy on food stamps.

Send those niggers a 50lbs bag of potatoes for 8$ and a 10lbs case of butter. That will keep them satiated.

Apes get the crate, that's why they're called ape crates.

I think you're onto something user.
>feed niggers soy shit
>drop their testosterone levels
>they stop reproduction
>usa is saved

And reduced criminality.

Nothing wrong with being on welfare. It's just taking YOUR own money back from the government.

>you cant mail a balanced diet
It's called Soylent.

People on welfare don't pay any fucking taxes.

Fuck off to anyone who says you cant force terms.

Yes, you fucking can. We do it here as "Healthy Start" coupons, you can only use 3.10 GBP per coupon towards milk, formula milk, fresh and frozen fruit and veg.

You do it to the nigs, same principle but on Healthy foods and meat only. They have no fucking right to complain they cant get chips or soda. They're luxuries, use your own money.

kill yourself op for not being able to provide a link you fucking faggot

I nust assumed you guys troll on worldstarhiphop.com as much as I do

Unironically this, how do minorities expect that if the .gov gets bigger things will get better?

this

>sheboon can't run scams anymore trading her EBT for drugs or alcohol
Jigga-boo-fucking-hoo.

Fake news.

Why do people do this?

Post link faggot.

>Virtually all fruit that is canned has been basting in literal sugar water for months.
...fruits are literally raw simple sugars plus a little bit of fiber and vitamins

>tfw I get $1,020 every fortnight for free and get the spend the money on whatever I like

Attached: 1504439380585.png (524x630, 122K)

Post a link you actual dicksucker.

Attached: 56D18FA2-C8ED-4C72-A1EE-036911B1B5E6.jpg (700x505, 141K)

Their t levels are dropping along with other races in western countries. Whites are the primary target, but non-whites are acceptable collateral damage.

worldstarhiphop (/dot/) (com) /videos/video.php?v=wshhTS0TR9nAuzAvU6OS

is this it?

>bong faggot
>I can make me own sandwich!
>goes to cut sandwich in half
>no license for plastic knife
>employer calls police
>bobbys in rainbow police car show up
>go to faggot bong court
>20 years in prison
There is no bigger embarrassment than the bongs. It's not even close.

this is the right link, or you simply search WSHH for "EBT" it is the first link for me.

"fuck you trump I'm not eating your food"
"LOOK AT THIS BISCUITS"
"LET ME SEE THE SOUP FUCKER"

I knew a girl in high school who was emancipated from her parents and had her own place. She could get several hundred dollars worth of food from her EBT card and also use her card to withdraw money from an ATM to buy alcohol. Back when I was 16-17 I thought it was the coolest shit, but now I realize how fucked up it all was.

I think it's better to send food packages to people in the mail if it saves money. They get exactly the nutrition they need and they are less likely to use government assistance unless it's actually necessary. It's like school lunches. Nobody eats that shit unless they can't get a meal anywhere else. lol

Attached: ebt.png (1096x631, 461K)

Sending the ape crate via mail would hopefully reduce the number of niggers in the grocery store. The only time I have to be around filthy nogs is when I go to the store. I try to go early in the morning BEFORE work, because we all know niggers don't leave their nigger nests before noon.

As long as I avoid Walmart I rarely see them at all. It's just the occasional black college student who can afford to shop at a slightly nicer grocery store.

It's about time we show them the severity of welfare. During times of real struggle, people are given MREs from the military to live off of. Because the stores can't provide food. The point is to show these people who claim to ALWAYS be in ON THAT LEVEL of desperation (like major natural disasters), just be given boats loads of cash per month and let me diabetes themselves on Doritos and MTN DEW. YOU STRUGGLE, you claim "natural disaster in need of relocation" struggle.
>Best of all, pre portioned food helps with obesity

>bbc.com/news/av/business-39896838/a-cheaper-tastier-way-to-eat-lunch-at-work
i can't fucking believe this

I think there is a direct relationship between human happiness and interactions with niggers and other subhuman trash.

Yes

>I CAN'T AFFORD TO EAT HEALTHY!
>buys a 150g packet of chips that cost more than a kilo of carrots, on the way to McDonalds to spend 20 bucks on two large meals and dessert "because I been good"

Attached: being fat is expensive.jpg (671x1204, 210K)

>You're not supposed to like being on welfare

Just send me a crate of free food god damn it. That would mean I could work 50% and my wife could be a 100% stay at home mom and we would still have a higher standard of living for our family of 6 then we have now.
We already have a large garden for most of our greens/fruits, bake our own bread and the meat/milk/eggs we get is from "animal investment"
>that's pay a farmer to take care of some animals and get a share of the goods they produce... much better ROI and quality goods then you could buy and the farmer actually gets his fair share.

I think you mean an inverse relationship

>your privilege is showing
my god is this real life? I don't have facebook do people actually say this shit?

This is a sad sheltered life.

who the fuck eats scones with a KFC? you better get free butter and jam for em

People with IQs below 83 which is half of blacks cannot plan and execute simple tasks.

>and meat
Won't stop blacks from spending their entire month's worth of vouchers on a single prime rib.

Simple tasks like speaking with out saying "um"

You do, but those aren't scones. They are biscuits, which are more of a bread. Eaten savory.

I saw this one on Facebook today. I haven’t been able to confirm it. Has anybody here been able to do so?

Mental and physical capability to cook for yourself? Are there even houses/apartments or trailers without and oven or stove? Wtf

Most people say “um” “ah” or similar words to break up their speech.

A lot of Americans purchase fast or unhealthy food instead of cooking for themselves. Even white big league capitalists

>those prices for the bottom items

Hahaha what imaginary place can you buy those products for that cheap, the 90s?

Not if you're conscious of what you're saying and realize that you can pause without saying um or ah
yes, when they can afford to

>2 lbs. of chicken breast for 1.96

i have literally never seen chicken breast cheaper than 1.99/lb. where i live

Attached: 1337813020183.jpg (637x960, 59K)

Maybe they should find some work and buy better food with money THEY make instead of stealing mine through the force of government, then being entitled little faggots on the internet about it.

>She bought 60$ worth of soda, chips and candy on food stamps.
muh diabeetus......

Attached: Abalootly.png (333x366, 196K)

The OP on facebook does have a point it is a hell of alot easier to give a pizza tp your autistic child then cook a gluten free meal for them at home.

>implying welfare recipients aren't too incompetent to make their own meals

You're really not helping your case, bucko.

I just want to know what they got. What does the government think is the right food? kek

Sheeeit we don't buy generic we buy name brand. Generic for cheap ass crackas

this should be a hoot.

Yes, you can. You are are correct, but the ability to do that doesn’t have too much to do with IQ. 9th grade speech class I saw plenty of smart white kids butcher their speeches with that. Especially the socially awkward ones.

yea i was focusing on the chicken since it was the first thing on that list but that whole list is just made up

When you're told you're a victim your entire life with no autonomy then shit like this happens.

Coonin?

nice

Attached: aussienick.jpg (818x960, 121K)

What's hard to believe? Food is really that cheap. Now add in the fact that nigger familys are given $1,000/month in food stamp.

Maybe in some cases but not all. Fuck the people who don't work / pay taxes but if you do work/ pay taxes I don't see the problem with being on welfare

it looks like they expect them to eat attic insulation.

>9th grade
High School is a good time to hone your speech skills. Maybe IQ is not directly causal to manner of speaking but I'm sure its correlated. Ever heard of Ebonics or African-American Vernacular English? Its cause Grammar is a tool of whitey to put blacks down

>The only thing I should pay taxes for are military defenses, other than that, not a cent to the African negro.

>ape crates
gtfo

Attached: aypcrate.png (333x440, 370K)

> Food is really that cheap

those food prices are like 20 years out of date at least

i don't know what nigger hovel you live in where you can find 2 lbs. of chicken breast for 1.96

thats money that could have been spent on more bazookas.

Here's some google info...
>Boneless chicken breast averages $3.18 a pound nationally and $3.24 in the Midwest. We found boneless chicken breasts on sale for $4.99 per pound in Chicago, much higher than the average. Yet, that same exact brand of chicken was $1.97 per pound in a L.A. grocery store owned by the same supermarket chain.

You realize almost every black person can speak and understand both standard English as well as Ebonics..

Right? Do you actually live around black people or no?

But what about tbe white cops and white prison guards put out of work?

Attached: bossman2.jpg (350x340, 14K)

yes, 1.99 per lb. of chicken breast, i have seen this in person when one of my local chains runs a really good deal

1.99 per lb. is 3.98 for 2 lbs.
that image claims that someone bought 2 lbs. of chicken breast for 1.96 (tyson brand tenderloins even, which are more expensive per lb. than just breast)

so that image is bullshit

My high school was more black than white. They don't want to help themselves and certainly don't use proper English even if they could. And if they can, why don't they?

Haha faggot learn about snake diet and grow some balls.

Beggars can't be choosers.
I've seen far too many irresponsible choices when I worked as a cashier years ago up until now made by people on food stamps.

>import chinks and poos
>make them work while you live off gibs

Now that's neoliberalism done right. Well done, cunts.

Attached: 1520800029793.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Why would they?

If a black person was speaking “proper English” would it prevent white people from coming online and saying the same the same negative things about them.

It’s called code switching, and the only time there is a real advantage to do doing it is during a job interview or something like that.

Should have gone with chicken leg quarters instead. They're commonly $0.99/ lbs but chicken breast never is that inexpensive.

Because they don't run out and buy even worse shit of their own volition.

Here's what you faggots will never understand. You can't help people who don't think they have a problem. Niggers do not see their own role in their shitty lives. Smarten up.

>Your not supposed to like being on welfare

>Virtually all fruit that is canned has been basting in literal sugar water for months.

Fruit is already filled with sugar. Fruit isn't even needed in a diet. 'Fruits and veggies' shouldn't even be a recommendation, it should just be veggies.

Yo since we're all here, what's the deal with the "no hot food" limitation on EBT purchases? I never understood it and dumbasses spend all day ordering toasted food and bacon at my business and when they go to pay they can't

yeah, because they were definitely buying fruits and veggies before

Attached: 1518916591740.png (669x514, 25K)

You're part of the problem then.

your little picture doesn't prove shit. the real fact that you are ignoring is the fact food SHOULD BE FREE!! Americahas the cabilitiy to feed the entire world (look up american bread basket) but instead if focuses itself on making money off the food. you do know most store thorw aways most of their products? you do know dat right?

you are also missing the biggest point. most of the Poor areas don't have access to georcery stores. you do know that right? store owners are mostly racist and don't think its worth the time or money to sell to pooor people. so poor blacks and hispanics have to buy from korean store owners who are very hostile toward them. in many cases calling the blacks "niggers" and pointing guns at them. try going throwgh that experience and say "you love america"

bottom line white supremacy capitalism is the disease that is killing the world

Free food for all
Muslim freedom
make racist afraid again
End white supremacy

Weren't foodstamps created specifically because the logistics of delivering food to all the poor in a nation the size of America is fucking retarded?
It's really stupid how people bend over backwards performing gymnastics just to blindly support Trump. This is how movements die, you fucking idiots. Don't defend the ridiculous shit that requires you to look like an idiot to support, he doesn't need you to carry water for this anyways, a bad idea to feed a bunch of people who need it is still an idea to feed a bunch of people who need it, and THAT's what you should be shilling if you're so fucking intent on being a shill.

You should be focusing on WHY he feels he has to promote ideas like this; he's engaging in loss prevention. The loss is the point, the fraud he's trying to combat is the real story.

I assume it's to prevent a percentage of that EBT money going to the food preparation process, which necessarily must limit the actual food purchased. They want you to prepare your own meals instead of paying someone else to do it. This is just a guess.

Attached: 162 - ZXirOTr.jpg (3440x1440, 542K)

Lmao I work at least 40 hours a week usually more. Seriously What's wrong with taking back the money the government took from you if you rightfully EARNED that money

you're not going to get fat or diabetic from eating canned fruit instead of chips and candy you enabling faggot

Attached: 1382326752207.gif (320x203, 1.95M)

Better than what they choose to eat, trust me. Most black kids live on Doritos and cola from the Cor we shop.

>Trump sends care package of ribs and biscuits and mexican food

Lookadisbiskit!

I'm dying