Gun rights are about keeping white men on top

Are they, Sup Forums? Why are most gun owners in the U.S. scared white men?

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/09/gun-rights-are-about-keeping-white-men-on-top/

Attached: TWP.png (650x575, 197K)

so if we wernt able to defend ourselves then they would finally be able to overthrow us?
are they blatantly admitting their goal is to cause violence and harm to white males?

berg

So they admit they want to kill us.

exactly...

Unironically yes. Also, if you invert the headline, gun regulations are about disenfranchising white men, which is also true.

Obviously we keep them around because the majority of gun deaths are black. population control.

I feel that most White men in America have actual real power in life a gun doesn't provide. Job, Family, Neighbor's, and honor. Gun doesn't provide actual men with anything but a false sense of security because they lacked the abilities to provide safety and security.

(((Nathan Wuertenberg)))

Attached: Berg.png (1200x1341, 1005K)

Isn't it somewhat contradictory that blacks are vastly over represented when it comes to gun violence?

(((Weurtenberg)))

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

You darn tootin

Why is Sup Forums always right?

White people buy guns to shoot niggers.

we wuz civilized n sheeeit

He's right, you know. Decency = white supremacy + patriarchy + cisheteronormativity.

In any decent society, straights, whites, and men will rise to be in charge of things, because we produce the best outcomes. Things like order, justice, and practicality are inevitably about keeping straight white men on top. Those who would rather reign in hell than serve in heaven try to tear down anything decent, like letting white men have a fighting chance to protect themselves and their families from their tactics like anarchotyranny.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: blaming whites.jpg (3918x2175, 3.34M)

Memes are reshaping the timeline my boy

>we hate you and want you to die
>why won't you let us disarm you?
really activates your almonds doesn't it

> Why are most gun owners in the U.S. scared white men?
I'm assuming that you're talking about legal gun owners, who have been verified as non-felons, and can therefore be quantified?