FIX EUROPE

The borders of Europe have become ugly in the past 100 years

Attached: fuck this europe.png (2988x2187, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520806806627.png (2988x2187, 540K)

Switzerland should never be partitioned,

Attached: 59qy025pbva01.png (960x413, 272K)

Europe based on
-Ethnic lines
-Historic rights

In this Europe, immigrant nations don't exist and France is uncucked.

Attached: 1520714310072.png (2988x2187, 683K)

bully me, idgaf

Attached: europe_fixed.png (2988x2187, 541K)

>Taking posen but not east prussia
user, I....

Anschluss....

>east prussia
Rightful Prussian (baltic) land, germans genocided an entire ethnic group for a swamp.

Attached: Europe_without_Germany.jpg (1000x776, 195K)

Attached: 1514988320307.png (1200x1000, 133K)

You can pretty much delete Bulgaria user, no one lives there anymore.

Attached: 1520349889042.jpg (855x760, 158K)

but taking posen insted

Germanic tribes noted there before slavic immigrants.

good lord

restoring 1939 borders would make sense because prussia came from east prussia
prussia made up around 50% of germany before ww1

the snake of europe

There are no perfect borders because the Brits and Frogs stopped Russia from removing the Ottoman Empire from the scene in the 19th century.
Due to this, there's no scenario where the Balkans aren't a shitshow until the end of time so pic related is the closest to perfect borders we ever got.

Attached: europe_1914_by_hillfighter-d362g5s[1].png (1280x913, 403K)

Attached: 1520806806627.png (2988x2187, 541K)

beautiful

I'm not gonna be polish

Attached: images.png (259x195, 7K)

>independent Scotland

>A crying (((anglo)))
Im not saying that it's gonna be ran by fuckin SNP but Scotland deserves independence. Also i fucking hate England

No one lives in Bulgaria anymore, they have abandon their country to gypsies. Turks are already moving in.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBGOPkwzMsw

germany looks like HOI4 endsieg '45

>amerimongrel education
>"b-b-balkans"
Europeans are speaking here, be a moron elsewhere.

Attached: 1509001917546.png (741x630, 27K)

>wielkopolska
>historical german clay
are you fucking retarded?

To be fair he is kinda right, if (((anglos))) and surrender frogs didn't stop Russia from destroying the Ottomans TWICE (once during the berlin congress and then later during the Crimean war) we would be in a much better spot then we are right now

>Also i fucking hate England
Why is that?

Germanic tribes lived there before slavic tribes.
>Having Russia control Eastern Europe
What is 1945-1989?

Attached: FB_IMG_1519417559377.jpg (640x427, 41K)

Województwo warmińsko-mazurskie for wielkopolska :^)

>Implying that was Russia and not the USSR
>Implying that 100 extra years of Ottoman control were a good thing and Russians would have been worse? somehow

Im a serb, England fucked my country over more than literally any other nation in the world, and that's the 20th century alone

>Implying that was Russia and not the USSR
I mean that was because Russia was communist at the time, i used my words poorly

>Independent Scotland
Fuck off, we voted to stay. Go eat Nicola Sturgeon’s haggis shite.

your view on Northern Ireland ?

Ah you enjoy that anglo dick in your mouth dont you you fucking traitor? Jk you're probably not even scottish, just an anglo LARPing as a scot

Not quite sure how we fucked over Serbia. IIRC we fought on the same side more often than not.
>more than literally any other nation
Germany, Austria, Hungary etc

Aye, here we go with this shite. Let me tell you something. Lowland Scots = Anglos. Where do you think Scots from? That’s right, Germanic settlers. Fuck off.
Don’t really care.

This, we are one people.

>-Historic rights
>Implying

no Australia?

just recreate Austro-Hungary, consolidate some of the Balkans, give Constantinople back to the greeks. There. Most of the borders are pretty

Nah they were just actively our enemies. You pretended to be an ally and fucked us over multiple times, here i'll greentext it
>Veto Serbia joining the Entente at the height of our conflict with AH, changing your vote over a year later after much pressure from Russia
>During the Balkan wars arming the Ottomans, while literally being allied to us
>Lobbying to create Albania and taking away nearly half the territory Serbia and Montenegro regained after the Balkan wars (most Montenegrins died while sieging Skadar and you gave Skadar to Albania)
>Refusing to join WW1 when Serbia, again, your ALLY, was attacked, only being forced to join after Belgium gets attacked
>Lobbying for Italy to get territories mostly populated by Serbs and Croats, fucking America of all people is the only reason Yugoslavia gets Dalmatia instead of Italians who did fuck all in the war
>FF to WWII
>Yugoslavia joins the Axis, Hitler promises not to attack so long as we allow him passage through our country so he helps Italy in Greece
>Britain is like "Nah" and funds communist protests all across the country, angering Hitler and forcing Yugoslavia into a war it doesn't fucking want
>Literally because of this Independent State of Croatia and all other bullshit happened resulting in around 2 million dead Serbs
>The king of Yugoslavia runs to Britain
>Britain forces the king to support the Partians who literally want to end the monarchy because they are the only ones attacking the Germans
>They are the only ones attacking the Germans because Germany adopted a policy of "50 Serbs for every wounded soldier, 100 Serbs for every killed soldier"
>After the war in Yugoslavia, with all of the British shilling imaginable, Partisans obviously win and abolish the monarchy
>Britain fucking BOMBS Yugoslavia because of the Communist takeover (killing more Serbs in those bombings than Hitler did in his, as well as doing more damage, especially to historical buildings which Hitler left untouched)
cont.

I tried being cheeky and putting Australia in the Gulf of Mexico but it's too big.

>Doomed Serbia (Yugoslavia) to 50 years of communism (which actually ended up being the best 50 years this region has seen since dawn of time basically)
>1990s fund terrorists in the country, shill for Bosnia and Croatia, send them forces and equipment, literally winning the entire war for them (that was mostly NATO but it's not like you are fully blameless)
>Bomb the everloving fuck out of the country after we try to regain our thousand year old homeland (again, mostly NATO)
>Later recognize the independence of said land after a massive campaign that expelled hundreds of thousands of Serbs from said land.
Like i said, just the 20th century alone, i wont even try to mention every single time you shilled in favor of the Ottomans and simultaneously fucking us there as well during the 18th and 19th centuries.

good

S

No one cares. Stop being a victim culture.

Attached: BestEuropa.png (2988x2187, 541K)

He literally asked, fuck right off anglo scum

>2 million Serbs
lol.

1.2 mil in the death camps, the rest in fighting

20k dead Serves in concentration camps at MOST.

He doesn’t care about the blame you’re trying to shove onto him.

Kek, peak croat revisionist history. Just fucking own it like most of your nationalists do, dont pretend you killed less so you can sleep easier at night

>U SHOOD FEEL BAAAAAAAADDDDD

>Blame
Are you retarded or just act like it? Im not blaming him for anything, the guy literally wanted to know how Anglos fucked Serbia over multiple times, i gave him an answer. Its not like he was the fucking government of your piece of shit country for the past 200 or so years.

But the UK created Israel

Nah I'm not low iq like you to fall for Jugo propaganda. Reminder that when Jasenovac started to be excavated they found USTAŠA uniforms and stopped digging.

all you balkan niggers need to be gassed

I might have made some mistakes on the Polish-German border, the Serbo-Croat one and the French-Netherlands one because I can't find any detailed maps of those areas. I also gave most of Morocco to Spain and what was left of Ukraine to Russia because I couldn't be arsed to draw accurate borders.
Belarus is kept as a buffer state because I know Poles hate bordering Russia unless it's inevitable. Initially Ukraine was to be split up between Poland, Romania, Belarus and Russia in occupation zone but that went out of the window.

Attached: perfection.png (2988x2187, 540K)

Attached: dddddddddddd.png (2988x2187, 527K)

>A Serbian calling my country ‘shit’
I had a chuckle, won’t lie.

Nobody's talking to you mutt, i'd kiss a croat on the lips before i'd make eye contact with one of (((your kind)))
>Jugo propaganda
Lemme guess, HDZ funded textbooks?

>Independent Scotland
No.

La creatura el goblinos... Dios mio....

Okay, but remember the foreign policy our politicians decide for us is not reflective of us as a people.
That is the same argument people use to try and instill "white guilt" in European people. No one asked us if we should bomb Serbia, and obviously if they did we would say no.
Also
>1.2 mil in the death camps
Ffs

What are you implying with that?

What a marvelous beast

Attached: unitedworld.png (1600x758, 559K)

*fix'd your borders*

Attached: Europa.png (2124x1661, 600K)

Im not blaming shit, live your life the way you want user, dont feel guilt for what your gubmint did to my country, dont apologize dont do shit, but im still gonna hate everything your country stands for and pray it gets nuked. Have a nice night

Nothing i didnt imply before, revisionist history, brainwashing etc

fite me

Attached: fixed.png (2988x2187, 365K)

>don’t feel bad for something that you personally weren’t involved in
>but you should still face the consequences for those actions

This one is actually insanely similar to mine, i love it, 10/10

>Scottish Independence
No.

>consequences
Literally what? The spooky disgusting consequence of a random 20 year old retard from 2.000 kilometars away hating your country. Boooo what a consequence i wish i was never born. You are seriously beyond retarded

The excavation of Jasenovac was ordered by HDZ you dunce, don't you know already that we have cryptoserbs and yugo lovers in our gubbiment

Attached: naslovnica-1.jpg (702x941, 240K)

>”pray it gets nuked”
Is Down’s syndrome prevalent in your country, user?

Yes. Scots deserve better than a bunch of Rosbifs.

>and pray it gets nuked.
You couldn't just leave it at "have a nice night", could you? You has to throw that in.
I find this often amongst groups that feel they've been oppressed - they feel they have to bring everyone else down to the level they have been degraded to.
Or at least claim to have been.

Attached: 1520806806627.png (2988x2187, 539K)

Oh that's even scarier! The random retard from 2.000 kilometars away said he hopes i got nuked!!! :(( MOMMY HOLD ME IM SCARED NOW HES PROBABLY A STRONG POLITICAL LEADER WHO HAS ACCESS TO NUCLEAR WEAPONS

I am Scottish. I say no.

Give Bucovina and Hotin to Romania and Galicia to Poland and I would be OK with it.

Retard, that's clearly not the point. You said you hope we get nuked. It's not about whether or not you could actually nuke us.

Give Slokavia the lands south of it and Ruthenia.

Jesus Christ, you are one daft twat.

>Says user shouldn’t feel bad for what his government did
>Thinks that user deserves to die from nukes because of something his government did

>Oppressed
I'd never claim that, the only people that oppressed this country were Serbs themselves, we are our own worst enemy, i just hate Anglos and i'd very likely celebrate if your country got the shit it dished out to mine, is what i meant by "pray you get nuked" part. That's not to say it will ever happen, just that i'd be glad if it did

Why though? I can give you to the Irish or the French if you hate independence that much.

Did you even read my post? Oppressed or not my observation still applies.
>they feel they have to bring everyone else down to the level they have been degraded to.
I wonder, what other groups do we see this among?

peak performance here

Attached: 1520806806627.png (2988x2187, 451K)

find a flaw

Attached: Solved the world.png (2988x2187, 537K)

Looks good

>Czechoslovakia
>Yugoslavia
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1517578531158.jpg (408x450, 58K)

>romanian-albozerg insecurity at work again
Like pottery

Why Slovenia part of Germany? They are definitely one of the more Germanic slavs due to austro hungarian empire. Never seen that proposed before.

this but unironically