Tinfoil hat time?

About half hour ago I looked at the BBC's tweets to see if they had tweeted about the grooming gangs yet. They hadn't, the top tweet was about cream scones. I then looked through the comments and all the tweets apart from the top couple were of people bashing them for not reporting the rape gangs.

I just looked again to see if they had reported yet but it was the same top tweet. This time the first 150+ tweets were about fucking creme scones with not one of a person talking about the gangs. I had to scroll down for ages, then I had to 'expand the tweets' which were not showing and the first and following were about the gangs. Spooky.

I then looked through most of the cream scone comments and they all had 40-90 followers and just didn't look right.

>Someone call me a crazy cunt please.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-220955.jpg (1080x1436, 399K)

Cream scone is code for raped and impregnated white woman.

When I had to expand the tweets which were not showing after all the cream scone ones, they are all about the rape gangs....

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-220943.jpg (1066x1916, 638K)

Also you aren't crazy, you are just a cunt.

Twitter kikes curate the replies and twitter has a lot of bots.

this desu desu

It's well-known that Twitter screws with things so that the progressive/anti-white replies are showcased at the top.

Basically this plus BBC is evil.

What the fuck is a cream scone

Was supposed to post this picture instead, scrolled down ages then it asked me to expand. After I expand all about the rape gangs and not one signed one before.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-222348.png (1080x2220, 279K)

twitter is a an arab company and the bbc is manned by pedos

A small unsweetened or lightly sweetened cake made from flour, fat, and milk and sometimes having added fruit

This nation is fucked and running on inertia at this point.

So what you are saying is that Twitter is actively editing the positions of every single tweet in threads of their choosing in an order of their preference to set an agenda. They basically hid 100+ tweets behind another 100+ and you had to expand to see them.

What's the shit on top of it, cream cheese?

Clotted cream. Basically an extra, extra thick cream.

Mayonnaise

Whipped cream that didn't come from a can.

You can't fool me, I'm an American, we put mayonnaise in our coffee.

If you wanna see some real shit you should check out penguin books

>twitter is anti-white
Reminder @jack is a pedo cannibal

So basically a typical brit?