On the State of Africans in the World

Where there are Africans today there is sadness. This work is intended to alleviate the sadness incurred by our people. When a man has a cancer he does not, for sake of pride, accept and celebrate the cancer. He slashes, cuts, or burns it. Where there are Africans there is sadness - not because it must be that way but because fate has decided we go through this period of tribulations. I do not mean just Africans of Africa but Africans of America and of the Caribbean too. There are many blacks content to claim the state of things in Africa is acceptable or that they’d choose to live there given the chance. No doubt, there are good parts of Africa but as a whole it is not in good shape. We can lie and dream of some promise land but or we can work towards realizing the dream that floats around the head of so many Western blacks. I want to create a separate sphere of blackness not even in contact with whiteness. We can respect whiteness, we can cooperate with white civilization, but do we have to always see ourselves in terms of whiteness?
And for those who claim they already don’t then why do you always compare us to them? X amount murdered by cops compared to y, x amount in jail compared to y, x average income to y. I have a word for that: weaknesses. If we are truly so oppressed and beaten down by the white hand then we should want off the reservation. We should gain full autonomy. In my view, the white hand is not so much holding us down as much as it’s influence is causing our suffocation. The answer to oppression: autonomy. So if there is an active plan to hold our black race down then my solution still applies.

Attached: harlem-renaissance-figures-4-raw-1.jpg (1920x2778, 534K)

The answer to incompatible ways of life: autonomy. Again, my solution works. There are only two types of blacks who would choose to partake in white society. The leach, the one who refuses to use black labor, black money, and black industry to create and better the Black World. And then there is the individualist/civic nationalist. Wherever this type is he will say there is some values he can subscribe to that will gain him access to the majority. Well, perhaps he can, but as a race we cannot because the Black World should not even attempt to enter into the White World.

On the Black World
The idea that blacks are unable to cooperate as a race because our cultural/racial differences are too different from one another does not hold up to scrutiny. I am not saying we necessarily make one Black nation, but I want a single Black World. No, that does not mean an earth of just blacks. The Black World lies south of the Sahara and within the Caribbean. I will explain why I do not include America in later sections. The more forward-thinking members of the white race have called for a Europe of Nations which, over time, has more or less accepted the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and to varying degrees Boer majority areas as a member. It is clear that the conception of “European” no longer means residing in Europe but rather descending from Europe. A number of historical situations brought about this White identity in their race. I am essentially calling upon an Africa of Nations (or a societies as I propose we do away with nation states in the Black World).
Societies would be formed in order to preserve our various cultures but every society would be dedicated to the saving of the Black race. That means, keeping the other people out. Of course I don’t propose we necessarily stop trade but if a cultural or technological import degrades Black life, be it in Cape Town or Darfur, we will reserve the right to not accept such things. As a result, we explicitly reject globalization as a net-positive in the Black World. To what degree globalization is led by Whites or Jews or even Asians is not an issue to me. So long as the Black World remains willfully engaged in subordinating itself to dependency on outsiders it is in a big part our fault.
1/2

Attached: Kwame-Nkrumah.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

Those same forward thinking white folks I mentioned earlier have a similar argument but for their White World. In my conception, the Black World and White World would be parallel. No contact (in practice there would of course be some interaction) which means no need for animosity. If humans descend into tribal dominance when thrust into close quarters we can eliminate that by creating the Black World.

On the black world 2/2

>Menlo Park, Peanut Butter Division

Black outside the Black World (Part 1)
I know of some people, black, white, and hispanic, who propose a fracturing of the United States of America on racial lines. In my view, Black Americans are doomed in this scenario, which is why I did not previously include them in my definition of the Black World. About 12% of the US population is currently black. Hispanics are more or less 20%. The white population, for laughable reasons, includes so called “white hispanic.” Some, I assume, are pure-blooded Castilians but most are not. Chances are the Hispanic population is much much higher than we are being told. The white population probably stands somewhere in the high 50s or low 60s. And, if we look at the under 50 or under 25 demographics one can predict the future: ethnic tensions.
Some blacks are happy to dream that the hispanics will work with blacks because we are both minorities or held down by the white hand. In what way is this conceivable? Where are the major race riots of today? In Black and Hispanic schools. What two races gun each other down across racial lines at a ridiculous rate? Blacks and hispanics. Hispanics move into our neighborhoods in America and they typically steal our jobs over white jobs. What I mean to say is don’t depend on some unified push against the white hand. If anything, Hispanics lack white guilt and are have a the vigor of La Raza which sees the whole continent as belonging to Mestizos.

On Blacks outside the Black World (Part 2)
As far as Whites go, they typically remain individualistic and idealistic until pushed a bit too far. I can see them holding out until being around 30% but eventually there will be a conflict. At best we Blacks would be like the Indians in the 7 years war: divided into various regional alliances with the two main fighting forces. Either way, our future on the continent seems dim. We’d be better off a minority at 15% in an 85% white America left largely to our own accord. As it stands now, we will not be able to just “withdraw” into our black community. We will come face to face with a hispanic invasion and the awakening of a lost White American vigot. La Raza vs Manifest Destiny vs ?. What do we have to compare to that? Outside of the Gullah, rapidly decreasing in numbers, I can’t see a unified Black front in America. We have largely remained unassimilated to white america, which has always been the dominant culture. As a result, we don’t feel the same connection to the land the other two races feel. My solution is: somehow create a Black State in the majority black counties (with port access) in return for cooperation with whichever race would promise that solution. The Black State in America would immediately enter into partnership with the wider Black World in Africa and the Caribbean. At that point, we would largely withdrawal from foreign affairs.

Attached: karamojongo-people.jpg (1024x681, 235K)

Part 3
If that were to fail as I think it would, we would have to emigrate elsewhere in the Black World. And, for the record, this is not just American blacks. Blacks anywhere outside the Black World: UK, Germany, France. It’s all well and good to say “well the white race will be extinct by 2100 and then the land will be ours.” Yes, the white race is not producing children. Yes, we are outbreeding the White Race in Europe. But so are Arabs. And the White World is getting dangerously close to “activation.” If you want to sit around in Europe and America and just assume the white world will accept a demographic takeover that is your choice. But just know that rather than help build a better Black World you will most likely be subjecting your offspring into a violent era of conflict that will result in the expulsion of non-Whites from the White World. Let’s say West Europe reaches 40% Arab and 10% black, who will fight harder? The Whites who fear the collapse of their whole world or the outsiders who have their homes to return to who only came their for economic reasons?

Blacks outside the Black world part 4
It’s not so much that i would be sad if the white race where to “go quietly into the night.” Indeed, if I were convinced they would lie down and let the White World be conquered by the womb I would support the expansion of the Black World into what was the White World. It is more that I am averse to any extra hardship for the Black race. As far as I can tell, trying to out birth whites in their countries will eventually lead to violence and they will be more prepared to fight it out than us due solely to the fact they will be losing their land. This violence would mean more ruined black lives and, up until the violence, massive brain drain for the Black World. We need to make the Black World as attractive as the WHite World. Not go to the white world and then get kicked out when demographics trigger the eventual conflict. So, to blacks outside the Black World. I cannot command you but can only warn you: come home. The only reason to stay in those alien nations is so that your grandkids can fight in a war or be forcefully kicked out. And yes, I do live in America, but I plan to leave within the next few years.

BOTBW 5
What does it mean to be an African? To truly know your own blackness? It means to feel the African sun on your skin. The sun no other race but perhaps the Dravidian or Melanesian could withstand without burns. But unlike them, we worn born by the sun and the African landscape. The Black World is our world. Some people make a fuss over Egypt this, Moors that. Why? To hope to god we can remain relevant to the Arab and White Worlds? Well I stand against that. My view is that the only thing we need to know about our relation to their histories is that they enslaved and colonized us when they descended from above the Sahara. The Sahara COULD be our saviour. It had separated us from outsiders for the most part. We were able to develop our own unique racial spirit. I have strayed greatly from the topic at hand. To sum up my point on Blacks outside of sub-Saharan lands my message is quick: They will never accept you where you are. White, Arab, Asian, whatever. When times get tough they will come for you. By leaving you doom Africa to brain drain. If every capable Black person would come home we could create the greatest civilization of mankind. We would create something beautiful and we would have no need to colonize or invade because we would be content to live on our soil and flourish like no civilization had before.

On why we should not carve out a piece of America as our own PART 1
Which one of your ancestors chose America? The one brought here on the slave ships? Or, for some of you: why did your immigrant ancestors come, be it 1 or 3 generations ago. In the time of Marcus Garvey almost all blacks were descended from slaves which made the argument I am going to make much more apparent. A people who never wanted to be where they are have no reason to stay there. Some will say “But how are we different from the whites! They came around the time the first blacks came!” The difference is they chose to came and we were forced to come. They then built the society and civilization while we were stuck picking cotton.
Marcus Garvey was one for the truth on the the black man and so am I. We did not “Build this country” like some (usually liberal) blacks like to say. For the most part, slavery kept the south under developed and got a few families rich. Slave labor was a burden for the great majority of society. So, we truly have no steak or claim in this land other than we were dragged here against our will. How can the African soul come out to its fullest and most beautiful form when our collective soul is currently anchored in what is essentially a prison?

PART 2
We live in a prosperous society but we do not prosper. We live in a society with material comforts unimaginable to generations past yet we are not comfortable. White folks will say it is because we are spoiled. In a sense, they are correct. As Garvey said, “Unfortunately, we are the most artless and indifferent people in the world! We are shiftless and irresponsible, and that is why we find ourselves the wards of an inherited materialism that has lost its soul and its conscience.” Blunt words that still ring through today. But, let us look at the context in which Garvey said this.
First, Africa was almost entirely under colonial rule and resistance seemed mostly futile. At the time, it must have seemed European ownership was to become an accepted fact of life. If colonialism were to continue, the Black Race may eventually have been wiped out if European settlers eventually flooded into Africa. While, in hindsight, that is unlikely, the fact that Africa was owned with little to no resistance by the Natives startled him. Then, we come to America. Rich nation. Safe nation. Clean nation. Free nation. And what did the black man make of it? We had our successes. We had our renaissance of art, to be sure. But compared to what the European made of this new nation we really did not make much of it.

PART 3
We can say all we want it is because the white hand holding us down, sure. But in my view, it is because the black man’s soul has been poisoned by homesickness. The European can create and flourish in new lands because he tilled and built a land that resembles European society. The new nation becomes an extension of the White World. The African? We have always been the unwilling participant in this white nation. The soul of the black man abroad has been crushed slowly and surely. If there was a white hand holding us back I surely do not see it today. And for those who say “If only racism would end!” it can always come back. Yes, the black man’s soul is poisoned here in America. We are cursed. The only answer is to forge our way in our fatherland! Africa!

I applaud your effort OP but most blacks know deep down that they don't want to return to mud huts. The black man drowns without the white and right now he's flailing about grabbing the white man and taking them both down together.

If Africans do not create something beautiful I fear the race could forever be doomed into subservience and being a nuisance. Garvey teaches black respectability and black self-sufficiency. And that self-sufficiency can ONLY happen when we remove ourselves from lands we did not build or wish to come to.

Attached: 220px-Haile_Selassie_in_full_dress.jpg (220x430, 34K)

Why not just promote eugenics by sterilization? Sterilize males who can't build civilization. No need to kill them, this is humane. Without something this drastic I worry about the future for both races.

Two reasons it won't work:
1) Is there a black man alive in the USA who would not rise up in anger at the thought of the white race being in charge of sterilization? If blacks had control in our own land it could be done.
2) Eugenics doesn't fix anything in mixed race society. Tribalism runs deeper than statistics on IQ or net gains and losses per race. Why not take the better solution?

I wasn't implying that whites need to be in charge. But you'll never convince blacks to leave white countries to go live in squalor.

We can convince the masses of blacks if whites would stop giving pet points. If you want us out then you should be working with people like me and other Garveyist groups. You help us get some boats and I guarantee you I'll round up some Africans and the ones who don't want to come can be left to you because they turned their back on their continent.

It's always good to see blacks working with the "white supremacists" to achieve common goals.

There are plenty of whites who would support this. One issue is that Jews control the media and would never allow the idea to spread. The second is that blacks would claim that America was built on slavery and as such is owed to blacks. All else aside these facts would lead to a civil war if the movement gained any real traction.

There's also the issue of the United Nations ginning up a world war against America, which would happen if Jews could create the perception that we were mistreating or kicking blacks out.

Garvey worked with the KKK and was jailed as a result. Jewish judge and jurors threw the book at him over mail fraud.

Most blacks in America know we didn't build this and we never wanted to be here. No black feels in his soul anything great about living here. The only reason an African stays in a land build by others where we were forced to be is because we have a pet mentality. We can break that and yes we would have to go against some big powers. But a united front of whites and blacks would be hard to defeat

this is so true, we mestizos dont feel any connection with blacks, in tijuana mexico theres a huge problem with haitians, in domnican republic too, now is happening in chile...

frankly i see NO solution to this.

blacks are comming to south america (argentina,uruguay, chile) and they are basically modern day SLAVES.

Attached: 0_12de1f_11647e3b_XXXL.jpg (1280x885, 292K)

Black cultural degeneracy has so much momentum it seems insurmountable. I support your effort but the situation is dire. Blacks really need a leader as charismatic as Hitler was to whites, he needs to not be assassinated, and he needs a platform that can't be censored. Jews would stop at nothing to prevent him from succeeding. It's a tall order.

I've actually been to Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Montevideo had lots of Black Brazilians and I tried to explain to them to build plans to go to Africa. Some were receptive.

In Santiago I was ashamed to see them standing around Plaza de Armas looking mean and loitering around. I didn't even try to engage with them like I did in Uruguay and some cities in Argentina. Bachelet let in a bunch of Africans so they could be pets and be second class citizens just by their existence in Chile. I don't blame Chileans for looking down on these African Venezuelans and Haitians and it's a fantasy to think if they were to come in large numbers the result would be good for either party. Mestizos built Chile, Africans didn't. The only place Africans can claim to have built is the land we have turned our backs on en masse!

Not only a charismatic leader but literature not written by "black leaders" who think more integration or race mixing will fix things. We need a place to speak our minds online. Most Garveyist organizations are real life groups. Almost all black spaces online are about getting more pet points. And the opposition to "pro-black" groups comes as civic nationalist blacks who want to try to become something they aren't.

What? We literally built the Capitol of the US.

Most of us would be considered outsiders in africa, and essentially white because of our mixed genetics.

stop Larping

holly sht! you really have been here!!!!

Attached: 1984the-nose-knows.jpg (500x791, 65K)

For the most part we didn't built shit and you know that. Our labor in DC was because slave holders volunteered us and we worked with indentured servants. Newsflash to you: Building a capitol building is not building infrastructure. The chinks built more of this nation than us.

What we did build? Empire of Benin, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Malian Empire, Nubian Empire.

You build your racial identity on fantasies and you expect greatness? Black greatness has only ever been achieved in Africa.

I went to understand the situation of Africans in South America. The importing of more blacks by Mestizo nations will make things harder for both races in the near future. If only these Venezuelan Africans had been sent to Africa things would be moving in the right direction. What good do they do standing around in Chile? They could be building something in Africa.

You're clearly not black. We are literal descendants of the founding fathers, we have no place in africa and practically nothing in common with africans at this point. You speak as if a black american has never laid a brick in the us, like there has never been a black person in the US who had a job. It's retarded. Throwing away hundreds of years of investment in our country is beyond retarded.

>The chinks built more of this nation than us.

So being shackled, raped, murdered, and dying of exhaustion, forced to breed more glorified garden tools, just to keep food on the table for their slave owners against their will for centuries meant absolutely nothing right?

but in a slave-master kind of way.... how is that your own creation when you are literaly just a "tool", cheaper than a truck or a crane.

thats just a lame excuse, the piramids were built by slaves nobody say that was the creation of the "free desire" of the slaves...thats absurd...the rulling class of egipt wanted to build the piramids, its their creation.

You're brainwashed you don't even care about our true history. Descendants of the founding fathers? Yeah, a black man has laid a brick but our labor mostly was good for a few slave masters and bad for everybody else. If you'd rather live in a white country because the white man brought you here because your tribe was conquered be my guest. If you want to build something actually African then you can join a Garveyist movement.

Yeah more or less it had very little effect on the country. It kept the south from industrializing and much of the money certain families made was lost in the civil war. What a legacy to be proud of! Being used like tools and breed! If by building you mean being an animal I don't know what you want. No sane man can have pride in being an animal.

exactly what he says

But black Americans are descendants of both slave and slave master, so we are intrinsically tied to colonial America and everything it represents.

Why would I care that much about africa though, I am American?

Well if we were truly as much white as black we would have entered into white society. Have we? nope. Even light skins are black in culture and demeanor.

And you should care about Africa because your ancestors never chose to come here. We were taken from our home. The black soul yearns to return home and so long as we are lost in foreign lands our soul will be sick. You're talking like W.E.B. Du Bois aka King Coon. Garvey was 100% more correct and always about BLACKNESS not the race mixing Du Bois stuff. Anyway, race mixing smacks of slavery- any upstanding African should be against it.

Why would I care about entering "white" society, whatever that means?

Many of my ancestors didn't come here by choice, and some did, do you realize how many grandparents one has when you go back that far.

Yeah they did not come by choice so your soul is lost. The ones who did come came for money, not singing about American dream or what not. Your future is in Africa or nowhere. Why do we want to stay in a country our soul is dying in?

>we
Do you want, if you want to leave nothing is stopping you.

I'm planning on leaving I already spend a lot of time in Africa. As I told our friend from Chile I travel a lot to speak to Africans. Garvey went all over the world to try and build the Pan-African dream. I do too. When I am too old to continue this work I will retire in Africa. Until then there is work to be done and your kind would rather suck up to the white man OR reap the pet points while claiming the white hand holds you back. Makes my work a lot harder.