Is it just me or anime is getting better and better?

Is it just me or anime is getting better and better?

It's just you. The peak of anime was 1998-2008

Just you.

>1998-2008
Ping Pong aired on 2014
>1998-2008 + (2014)

Space Dandy, too.

Haha the older I get the later newfags say the 'golden age' of anime is

Only thing getting better is moe sols, everything else is still shit.

It was pretty shit the first half of the new 10's but I admit it has been picking up recently.

For this to succeed it must be made in the anime medium.

Reminds me of that image of that messageboard from a decade or two ago where a buncha dudes were bitching about how the golden age was decades ago and everything before that was shit.
And then someone posted a mail group thing saying the exact same thing, except even older.

Truly this is the never-ending cycle.

It's getting boober and boober.

Weebs like to say all anime past 1999 is shit, but some of the best shows I've watched have been in recent years.

If you think any certain period was the best and then everything that came after sucks, then the problem is with you.

It's not just in anime.

Go fuck yourself with lucoa and maga meme

people who say X era is the best are just ignoring or conveniently forgetting all the shit series that also existed in that time.

An era is judged by its best shows, not its average ones, the dozens of forgettable shows produced every year is irrelevant. All the truly great shows were 10+ years ago.

It is.
2000s> 10s > 90s

Keion is not 10+ years ago. Your point is shit.

Indeed

Yes. Current anime is in good shape.

Keion wasn't truly great.

>Is it just me or anime is
Opinion discarded, ESLfaggot.

it's just you

Only when NNB S3 gets announced.

When you've watched it as it came out for a long time and it has been part of your main hobby for decades the years tend to run into each other as you get older. The only stuff you can classify then is eras before it was your main hobby unless you are extremely fastidious about times and dates.

Just you.

It's getting there though, 10th anniversary in 2019

just you. it's actually gotten significantly worse

>isekai boom still happening