Oy vey it's shut down!

Okay Sup Forums, so (((they))) wrote some article on the splc site basically calling literally everyone a nazi, then it got shoah'd. Anyone got a link to an archive?

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-184305.png (1440x2960, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sinkers.org/SPLCrussiagatesmearpieceMar0918.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180309225139/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/03/09/multipolar-spin-how-fascists-operationalize-left-wing-resentment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

i second this request. please be archived

ok i found it.

sinkers.org/SPLCrussiagatesmearpieceMar0918.pdf

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 4.55.00 PM.png (807x562, 84K)

bump

My nigger.

I know just how Jewish the ADL is, but the SPLC seems to be pretty kosher. Does anyone have sources showing that it’s Jewish?

Attached: C2D7C4D2-B52E-430B-B3E3-CFB49ECB5547.jpg (519x442, 39K)

>SPLC Russia gate smear piece 2018
lol

what the fuck is this shit
bump and also requesting TL;DR

...Yeah

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 5.14.22 PM.png (1239x506, 194K)

Some crackpot professor nosenstein (who is actually a geologist, so he is eminently qualified for this) wrote a conspiracy theory that said the alt right is uniting with fat left groups in a red-brown alliance to take over the world and basically everyone's in on it and everyone in the world are secretly Nazis collaborating with each other to gas the jews. Honestly, I think the author might be schizophrenic. I seriously think that.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-191927.png (1440x2960, 539K)

how is a multi-polar world detrimental to jewish interests, if they can game on both sides as usual?

Attached: 1494876621416.jpg (225x225, 8K)

wtf I love Dugin now

I've been on Katehon like twice, can I be deemed a russiabot once and for all? It's the only label I'm missing so far.

Attached: 1491644644685.png (204x217, 75K)

If you don't like pdfs:
web.archive.org/web/20180309225139/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/03/09/multipolar-spin-how-fascists-operationalize-left-wing-resentment

Well, in a sense I think what they're doing is creating a body of pseudo scholarship so they can have the appearance of legitimacy. I mean, Google uses them as moderators and censors on YouTube. My university uses them to determine what students are guilty of hate speech. They are respected by the media. A big part of that is the veneer they cultivate with papers like this that they know nobody is really ever going to read, but use sokhal tier academic sounding language.

tl;dr

The Kremlin has installed a fascist government in Italy and is plotting more for Europe.
Their goal is a "multipolar world order"
They draw on multiple suspicious links to right wing populist/nationalist movements as evidence of Russian interference.
All while calling everyone basically nazi conspiracy theorist.
Tim Pool is alt right.
Tucker Carlson supports people who support people who kill jews.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 5.20.52 PM.png (676x491, 61K)

Hey you've got the right flag. American media "prove" the existence of Russian bots by stating they found a guy in Bulgaria who published articles that were made up. I'm like, "hey retards, I know we suck at geography, but Bulgaria isn't Russia. Not even a little."

But apparently that doesn't matter and they think anywhere that isn't America is Russia, so you can be a Russian bot too,user.

lol Tim Poole.

And Christina hoff summers, and sargon, and Andy racewarski, and basically anyone else with a nose less than three inches long.

These people are insane.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 5.30.49 PM.png (580x503, 138K)

well, alwais do the opposite of what the jew says, soooo...

>Salvini
>facist or far right in any shape or form
lel

also, it's not much of a successful plan since we are still in a post-electoral standoff between parties to form a government (no one reached the 40% majority and everyone hates everyone else so no alliances so far) and M5S (the biggest party not in coalition) is basically the welfare-happy neoliberal party at this point

>you can be a Russian bot too, user
yay

Attached: 1520210517172.png (2000x1800, 806K)

>Red-brown
I can't stop laughing

>facist or far right in any shape or form
Well yeah, that's the point. They have concocted a framework to allow them to call leftists Nazis too. That's what this all is. Literally everyone who isn't chosen is hitler.

>Jews, triggered and hideous womyn and a token brownie
Sup Forums is always right

Attached: 4chan.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

You might be the only country who has a bigger political mess than we do. You and the USA that is. I find it extremely weird how all these nationalist shills believe your elections were a victory for them.

It's really interesting. The reason this article got pulled was because it theorises that Russia is promoting the the hard left. Max Blumenthal lost his shit and got the thing splc thing shoah'd

you made them hate us you nazis!!!!

not our insane fascist communist policies!!!!

>M5S (the biggest party not in coalition) is basically the welfare-happy neoliberal party at this point

Nope, they are Russian shills. The splc says so

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 5.41.17 PM.png (552x114, 25K)

Probably went to too many holocaust classes

I can't deny there is a push for the normalization of nationalist positions and arguments of sovereignty.
But that can only do good. It's a branch of positions that have been stunted for too fucking long. It's necessary to balance the liberal and globalist positions that ruled this country unchecked for years
And using the common, overused "racist-sexist-russia" narrative doesn't work here, altough our media is trying so hard to mimick CNN goons.

>Bannon says something therefore...
I actually heard better arguments against them.

Attached: 1487805749876.gif (225x534, 88K)

>When reached for comment by email, Norton retorted, “I know your goal is to outlandishly smear anyone who opposes US imperialism and is to the left of the Clintons as a ‘crypto-fascist,’ while NATO supports actual fascists whom you care little about.”

Based Norton

>The problem with multipolarism, aside from assuming polarity as a useful prescription, may be that it supports not the emergence of Russia as a world power but the rise of the Kremlin’s authoritarian conservative political ideology. In this, multipolarists tend to support other authoritarian regimes and movements from Iran to Syria to Italy. Although anti-imperialists may believe that these measures land them on the right side of history, taking stock of the fascist movement suggests that the strategy of opposing a liberal order through red-brown populist collaboration makes the left a willing accomplice.

>oy vey, don't you want to have a global liberal empire with endless war?

This. Revealing, isn't it?
Like the (((globalist))) recent case.

Attached: 1492986701447.png (458x438, 256K)