Why are DBfags in such denial that their precious Goku and Jiren would be one shotted by this man no matter how hard...

Why are DBfags in such denial that their precious Goku and Jiren would be one shotted by this man no matter how hard they power up?

DBfags actually believe Jiren could take Saitama or that Super instinct Goku could beat him.Saitama simply doesn't lose. They can hit him as hard and fast as they want but Saitama will get up and punch them to death or sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_-CB4Rzs2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me the feats

How could one punch man defeat one glare man?

Cause Saitama doesn't have a lot of relevant feats

>DBfags
>OPfags
>muh ebin powalevulz
Pedro pls

Saitama never fought someone as strong as Goku and will never win against real opponent.

Why are DBfags so bad at baiting?

>saitama is a meme character that is suppose to be literally the strongest no matter what while being very nonchalant about it
>powerlevel fags keep saying shit like goku would win yet goku has been shown to easily get his shit wrecked and even killed before

I dont know, people just cant accept truths.

DB is a joke and so are it's fans "instinct Goku" what type of lame middle school lunchtime idea shit is that. " he dont b controlling his arms they b controlling demselves durrr"

Just post feats then

if not for the nostalgia factor this shit show would have less followers than your average makeup tutorial on youtube

LMAO that is such a stupid idea. These guys are supposed to be universal level but they still haven't reached instant reaction time?

Goku, despite being really powerful, still gets hurt being slammed into rocks. Saitama doesn't even flinch at it.

Saitama got hurt by a cat

>Not getting the concept of gag characters this bad
You can't measure Popeye's strength by autistically calculating the amount of force he had to exert when he lassoed the Moon. The only limit to his power is that it looks astonishingly unreal and beats anything as long as he had his spinach.
Same goes for Saitama. Him casually reversing an attack that was supposed to wipe out the planet's surface by punching in its direction and letting the backwind of his fist do the work, isn't an accurate representation of his limit. He's literally "no u" level.

He's won every fight in one punch. He fucking thrashed a Goku-esque alien guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_-CB4Rzs2Q

That is basically Saitama vs SSJ Goku.

He's indestructible.

>Super instinct Goku
Okay, some one sum up very briefly and shortly what happened to the Dragonball franchise after GT. I dropped out of it and only saw the very short teaser and I though the blue hair thing was by far the stupidest thing they did so far.

Or atleast I thought it was retarded until I read those 3 words.
Seriously, what the FUCK does that even mean?

perfect no u post

Which was for comedic purposes. Kind of like when Goku got hurt by that rock that was thrown by Krillin.

If it's a real fight, he's pretty much invincible. Same can't be said for goku, who got hurt by a simple laser.

kill yourself, no one cares

A better question is why do you care

Only gohan blanco would be able to beat saitama.

basically the show was taken over by fanboys that are too busy sucking their own dick to make content with any depth. DB is now in sonic territory, no getting coming back from this

Could Saitama defeat Arale?

Goku with red hair is a universe buster
Blue Goku is red hair goku as a super saiyan (He can stack up to Kaioken x 20 on this as well)
Ultra Instinct allowed Goku the upper hand against an opponent that effortlessly dealt with Kaioken x 20 Blue and also pushed back a spirit bomb with energy from all of the members of universe 7 (except Vegeta) pushed by a full power Blue Kaioken Goku. Said character didn't even touch the spirit bomb to push it back and made it explode with his eyes.
Basically Goku power crept to infinity.

this is eerily reminiscent of that Madara post

>Which was for comedic purposes.
The entire manga is for comedic purposes.

>He's won every fight in one punch.
Against people that are no where near Goku's current level or Jiren level wow.

That's a cool story but all I asked for was feats

TFW OPM is so dead they can only get discussion by posting bait.

now that you mention it the resemblance is undeniable

> saitama is a meme character
He isn't. OPM is a serious story, deconstruction of a genre.

It's only going to get worse from here on, Goku is now stronger than Beerus (Through fighting on par with Jiren who a God of Destruction said was stronger than gods of destruction, and also using a technique even GoD cannot use properly)
Goku is now superior to a character with the ability to delete anything he wants

Why are f/a/gs in such denial that their precious Demonbane and Bernkastel would be one shotted by this man no matter how hard they power up?

People actually believe Demonbane could take Gurren Lagann or that Lamba could beat him.Gurren Lagannsimply doesn't lose. They can hit him as hard and fast as they want but Simon will get up and drill them to death or sleep.

Also If we combine the manga and the anime that means that Goku has a technique (Hakai) that allows him to erase anything, no matter it's durability

>STILL watching DB
I don't know what's worse, DBfags or pokefags. You were supposed to stop watching those two 15 years ago.

> Gurren Lagann simply doesn't lose
Yeah, and Lambdadelta simply can simply kill anyone. They got very similar powerset.

Pokemon at least got games, so there is some excuse here.

Everyone, lets play a game, somebody post a nearly unbeatable character and then somebody responds with a character that beats them. I'll start with an easy one:
Ajimu Najimi

yea but Naruto can make wind in his and and have tails

How do One Joke Man fans not get that the MC being overpowered is the joke

Fucking thing still gets me mad, Toriyama in an interview side by side with Toyotaro said that while Goku and Vegeta were stronger now, they would never be stronger than Beerus. I liked the notion that not even Goku could surmount that certain wall, no matter the fanwank and yet here are

> Ajimu Najimi

You know the fanbase of a show went to complete shit when they actually argue with DBSfags

There's only ONE man who can put an end to OPM powerlevel shitposting

here we are*

Saying either of them would win is a sure sign you don't understand the characters.
From a story point of view both of them have to come out on top at the end. That is how both of them are written although with a different tone of course.

Any shonen MC because plot armor is all you need to defeat her

Cool thread OP, but can he beat Madara?

I read this left to right.

You can't really ask me about feat when your own series doesn't give a single flying fuck about them

Adults don't pretend they didn't like the stuff they liked as kids. That's insecure 13 year old behavior.

DBZ is internally consistent, retard

burned

He is not saying you can't admit you liked DB as a kid. The problem is STILL liking it as an adult.

> Saitama
> Having death lines
Anything's possible with shitposting.

so not what he said.

>OPM
>Dead
If anything, we don't have enough fojoshit and wifufags to keep 24/7 cancerous threads

Whatever is funnier wins. In this case, the bald guy with a cape beating Jiren would be funnier.

No one here is pretending though, I loved DB back when I was a kid, but that was 2 decades ago.
If you think that your tastes, priorities and standards don't change from childhood to adulthood you are a retard.
Not to mention that DB already jumped the shark and started to become garbage after Freeza. GT should have been the final nail in the coffin.

I think youve missed the point of most of this thread bud.

Reminder that One Punch Man is in a better place now

That's exactly what he said though.

What kind of people watch DBS?
I mean, DBZ was good but DBS is absolute garbage

That is exactly what he said.

I don't think that the same joke repeated so much can be considered fun. At this point, the fun thing would be is to see OPM failing to one punch someone.

>ask for feats
>get this defensive
Sad.

How about that time when Goku couldnt beat Arale, another gag character.

That is a weak excuse and a shitty gif but okay.

I literally said:
>You were supposed to stop watching those two 15 years ago.
Not my fault you have the reading comprehension skills of a Ape. That would explain why you still like DB

Spic. but they aren't really people

We're talking about super here retard.

Pedros

Someone post the DBS popularity map

>quotes himself
>literally been here talking shit about dbs for the last 30 min
>accuses me of liking db
>somehow links reading issues to personal taste
no words can describe the autism

Not a feat, but if you do count that, Saitama couldn't kill a mosquito

Not really. the joke has been repeated plenty of times already and its still pretty popular.

I guess some people are just tired of shonen characters having to train all the time just to beat a more powerful enemy and want an op character to kick their shit in from the get-go.

They're aren't many mangas with a gimmick like OPM, so if OPM becomes a regular shonen like naruto or dbz, I'm guessing that OPM will lose a lot of popularity.

He did with a slap. Saitaman survived black hole and even push it back

Saitama is not stronger than anyone pass Namek Arc.

>b-but Saitama's punch is as strong as a Big Bang!!! I heard it from a ONE interview

No, it was just rumors posted on leddit.

Going by strength: saitama wins
Going by feats: Goku wins
Now nuke this gayass thread

Not the hot mosquito you fool

This. By that logic, Ant-Man could BTFO Saitama easily.

Goku also survived a black hole.

The only thing that can defeat Saitama is 60% off udon.

Why do you have to stop enjoying things that you enjoyed as a kid? It's like when people say, "Oh god, you watch anime? That shits for kids dude. I'm an adult. I watch Game of Thrones."

We're all posting to an image board about anime. How can you tell someone they aren't allowed to like a certain show anymore when we're all just talking about anime?

Saitama lost against Gohan Blanco anyway. Why does it matter?

>couldn't handle a fly
>jobbed to a cat
JUST
U
S
T

By the way Beerus is above Toonforce as seen against Arale.

Because if you stop with this cancer, good anime will be made at last.

Saitama's a meme character, so it's probably more powerful than big bang.

He's probably giving off infinite energy, seeing as he's able to blows holes through moons, while eating like a regular human being. Goku and Vegeta requires senzu beans or boatloads of foods to keep up their energy.

Yea... no, unless that knife has the potential force to pierce Saitama's skin AND durability to not break on impact, its not happening even if Saitama didn't dodge.

Because his "serious" punch was about as effective as early DBZ punches and Goku has grown 100s of times more powerful since then?

Is he really a meme character if this meme is dead?

>Arale is also a meme character
>literally on par with SSB
>Beerus can delete her
>Jiren is above Beerus
Welp Caped Baldy is fucked

Do you call pepe meme ?
No

Not really.
The people who watch Dragonball in Sup Forums is like 0.1% of the entire fanbase of Dragonball.

Hows he gonna beat Plot Armor?

Answer me dat plehboi

Out glare one glare man