"We will identify you to the media and the public"

Let him know how that makes you feel: gerberkawasaki.com/contact-us

Attached: ifurhosting.jpg_large.jpg (575x1024, 52K)

Ross currently resides in Brentwood Park, CA with his family and is on the executive board and is most recent past President of the charitable organization, The Guardians of the Jewish Home. He continues to play music and perform in his free time with his band, The Danger Band.

>(((Gerber)))

Jesus Christ. Are these people fucking retarded?

Holy shit I can’t believe how many Trump supporters there are in the replies. I guess he’s not that unpopular.

bump.
Give him hell.

I believe that is actually illegal to do

>trump is the devil

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

#resist is a bunch of bullies.

It's crazy how fucked up this has all gotten.

>destroying our state
top kek

Attached: california worst state.png (1298x643, 493K)

Attached: california worst state2.png (1058x587, 35K)

Send this to the feds, pretty sure its illegal to threaten to dox somone. He just fucked himself.

Attached: 1508228056284.jpg (453x604, 67K)

yes

Attached: microsoft-tech-support.jpg (465x493, 35K)

Nothing will change until people like this begin to disappear.

archive that tweet
going too need all the evidence you can get on the lawsuit to follow.

#MAGA is a bunch of bullies.

It's crazy how fucked up this has all gone.

oh, and reddit spacing.
the only good president is a moderate candidate. every good president in history - washington, lincoln, jefferson, etc. - have been politically moderate. BTFO extremists. get rid of political parties. that will allow moderate views to dominate once again.

now THAT is interesting because i can very well remember how they told us 5-7 years ago that its these "backwards" missisipi kind of places where the white pipool live like rats

Boycott my business' what?

This guy better not have anything to do with Kawasaki motorcycles because I like those bikes.

Persecution and discrimination in a single tweet.

Christianity may be dying, but the righteous indignation certainly lives.

This
This
This
This
This
This

So what you're saying is, I can file a claim for harassment and discrimination, and bleed your wallet dry? Thanks!

>Gerber
>baby food
>tools
>who knows what else
So a limousine liberal then? Majin mah shawk

They know that the only people that do, and ever would, follow them are.

so essentially a bunch of bullshit is used as a metric for some environmental lobby

bump

Attached: 21617596_1796419617053114_3089053744364890206_n.jpg (539x960, 32K)

It would be a real shame if his home address, work address, telephone numbers, email, wife and children's names, photos and schools were to become public. A real shame.

Checked.

At least he's graduated beyond literally Hitler, finally.

Attached: 1487684616085.png (480x635, 358K)

nope, not illegal

he just needs to learn that this works both ways

Lincoln was not considered a moderate at the time. I mean, compared to John Brown maybe, but the South considered him so radical they up and seceded before he was even sworn in. Jefferson was definitely not a moderate in his day either. He only seems like a moderate in hindsight because his initial opponents basically collapsed and ceased to be a coherent force in US politics, so Jefferson's views became the new default. By that metric, any radical can become retroactively moderate if they are successful enough.