youtube.com/watch?v=-bkcPS3GHQY
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/SerialExperimentsLain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to show how collective thought made things real

to really make you think

J-Jiren!?

spoopy deep alien symbolism

ayy lmao

Is that Jiren? Why did Lain ripping off a character from dragon ball?

youtube.com/watch?v=-bkcPS3GHQY

To establish theone threat that could defeat Son Goku.

I-is that Jirens dad?

huehuehue DBS is soooo good! Jiren is so OP! OMG so exciting because they are always fighting even tho the fighting has no means or purpose.

jiren

lain vs jiren, who wins!

well lain is a god...

Jiren is on god level or above them so.

be careful who you call ugly in middle school...

i got that reference

Jiren can glare at lain until he goes away.

jiren and lain are friends fuck off

The Alien represents how far Lain felt from humanity at that point.
This is the episode where Lain is struggling with the thought of being pure AI and wheter or not she needs a body. It's just a weird way to show that.

Also Ayy lmao

to prove how garbage SEL is and why it deserves a 1/10

Good taste isn't for everyone.

>Jiren is so strong he went from this anime to DBS

scare the shit out of me

It just ripped off Spielberg's A.I.

SEL is bad taste, troll

Yes, if you're 14 and want to forget about getting bullied in school so you watch loli shit. Great taste senpai.

EL GRANDE PADRE
GOHAN BLANCO

Why is it wearing Freddy Krueger's sweater??

>EL GOHAN BLANCO

epic post Sup Forumsro

They are?

But user, jiren is REALLY stronk
*Raffs beyond the limits of the mortal realm*

I don't think there was a point.

Jiren is stronger than time itself.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/SerialExperimentsLain
>
Lain herself is a young grey, which is how she is able to manipulate so much through the Wired. Though she is unaware of her status as an extra terrestrial she slowly learns just how much she can affect the real world just by changing memories and altering perception through this unconscious.

Unfortunately because Lain is not fully developed or aware of her heritage she was unable to stop the collective consciousness of the human race from affecting her mind: fracturing it. All of the other Lains are different versions of the originals psyche. As are Chisa and Eiri; whom did die but the echoes of their consciousness still remained in the collective unconscious which influenced Lain’s creation of the mental constructs in her psyche.

The grey Lain saw in her doorway was actually the part of her psyche that had become aware of what she really was-Lain has its body when she is speaking to Alice from her doorway.

How can Jiren even compete?

This is the worst thread on Sup Forums at this moment, its like something directly from Sup Forums or Reddit.

It's important in a few ways. It's most important part is being the crescendo of an arc about people all seeing this negative entity. The reveal that it's lain goes hand in hand with other cases where people have seen Lain, sometimes evil, sometimes not but only ever 'their' version or interpretation. It's on of the clearest indicators of what Lain is to become by the end of the series and how she, Lain of the Wired and the Wired itself are connected deeply to the unconscious of humanity.

Sup Forums - aliens

Meaningless filler, like half of Lain in general

How does it feel to be functionally incapable of comprehending the basic narrative of a chinese cartoon?

you just now

Oh can it patrician.

It's been a while since I've seen Lain, but didn't at some point it was implied that the internet was alien technology (from the roswell incident)?

I wish for the crossboarding Mexicans to fuck off.

It's just there to mislead you.
Later on Lain shows up dressed as Alien, which is supposed to signify that she is not of this word, that she is a literal alien.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

Jiren is beyond gods
And time as well

Lain can defeat Goku?

Dejar Jiren el Gris a mi!

>Lain thread
>infested with DBSfags
The state of modern Sup Forums.

Thanks for the explanation. For real

Probably not.