Admit it

Admit it.

You don't like it because it hit too close.

Too close to what?

Yes, it reminded me of that time everyone got TANGed and I had to choke to death my roommate.

Yeah. My real life has 4 girls and 2 guys lusting over my dick and I am the savior of the world and I get to pilot robots OP!

I liked it.

I did like it though

but I liked it...

I liked it because of it.

i liked it but i didn't love it. NGE's ending was better.

Ya new? user adores these kind of series because they actuall resonate with them. Normalshits are the ones who rage at Eva.

I love it because it hit too close.

I remember when my clone of my mom that I was sexuality attracted to was the catalyst to the unification of mankind into one consciousness.

Close to home. As in, what a bunch of aspie, asocial weebs we all are.

im not asocial, just fucked

I remember someone who had a problem with beer, and herself, but could stay up all night.

same, same

yeah i have friends, i just care about no one else other than my friends and family

I don't even want to begin. You'd all just think I was .. disgusting.

no go on, it can be worse than the shit i've seen

Oh, it's worse. It's worse than having actual autism, user.

d-did you fug a family member

No. I just want to give everything to the person I want and it's making me burn. That person is not a blood relative, by the way.

ok

Yeah I too am a victim of having my mom turn into a giant and disintegrate before my very eyes

that happened to you too

Don't you just hate it when that happens.

Same.
I guess OP really hit the mark here.

god it happens like twice week, fucking annoying

>TFW now 27 years of age
>Can relate to Gendo more than Shinji
fuck

So you have a gay son and are head of a company that manufactures robots and androids?

No I just miss my waifu and can't move on out of fear of making connections

no one hated EoE they were just confused by it

unless you are talking about the Rebuilds

So how is that like Gendo at all?

what exactly is confusing about EoE.
a giant 14 year old naked clone girl uses giant mech things to bring everybody together in the only way she knows how: reverting everybody into primordial soup.

It's not confusing, it's just bad

>EoE bad
thats just dumb, im not gonna say its the best thing ever made but it is not bad at all

It's not bad. You just take a wish fulfilment series too seriously. You only like it by virtue of being 'deep'. You are too afraid of admitting your hobby is just sex.

Considering all the good stuff in EoE I'd never say it's "just sex".

I just don't like it, not that deep man, unless you are mistaking me for a different user. Well to more accurate, I liked up to the latest one.

at what point does something hit too home?

When you hear a tree fall on your roof

this

>not that deep
Never said it was now did I?

>considering all the good stuff in EoE
Is just sex.

When your parents are doing something kinky and borderline illegal in the basement.

Reading comprehension, I'm saying the REASON I don't like it is not deep as you make it out to be, I'm not talking about the anime itself

>its just sex
how is it? could you please provide evidence to back up your claim

>reading comprehension
Reading comprehension

Don't feel like it

if you cant prove its just sex than it is not

Yes I said reading comprehension what's your point?

>Is just sex.
It doesn't cheapen it, though.

I never said I couldn't. But that's not quite true either. My ability to has little to do with the state of things. I could be blind but that doesn't mean the world doesn't exist.

Reading comprehension

Cheapen what? I love sex.

god must've fell for the evangelion reference meme

I think this user is either autistic or just fucking with us... or both

>Cheapen what? I love sex.
But do you love the kind of sex shown and implied in Eva? With lots of screaming and very little self-control?

>he doesn't love sex

I love sex with my hand user what are you talking about?

thats a massive false equivalence user being blind and saying the world doesn't exist is completely different than saying EoE is just sex

That's sexual harassment.

How so user?

>Grew up relating to Rei
>Turned out like Ritsuko w/o the science

When you cry

>not an r-92
user, I ...

I LOVE it because it hits very close

That's what girls tell me. I dunno man.

How so user?

I cry over everything. But it's just an act.

because one is an undeniable fact (the world does exist, unless you are a matrixfag) and the other is an opinion

These pop culture references go over my head. Try English

you dont know what the matrix is? im saying one is an undeniable fact and the other is an opinion which must be proven

I'm saying you're not speaking English.

Shit, I guess I can't write English anymore.

that's not what evangelion is about, you're thinking of welcome to the NHK

At this point I have to come out and say I've been LIVING THE DREAM for the past 3 weeks.

>welcome to the NHK
Huh? But that's about a pixie fairy coming to your home wanting to fuck your sorry ass

no, you're thinking of Berserk

Hey anything that can happen has happened at least once in a million times. Besides Satou is a schizofrenic stoner, maybe Misaki has as much substance as the wind.

>anything can happen
Yeah. Still kind of the point though that people pretend it's a realistic scenario when it's just downright wish fulfilment

this it is whats about

deep and wrong

And people pretend Eva is wish fulfillment when it's basically delirious nightmares and sleepless thoughts combined with disappointing your loved ones.

how so? i don't with it completely but its not a bad message.

But EVA is wish fulfilment. Read >It's a basic kid turns into god type story for sexually frustrated teenagers.

weren't we all sexually frustrated teenagers? I'd say its for depressed teens

Sympathy is a thing you have for others

define sexually frustrated

maybe its the wrong choice of words but the message, be good too yourself, is not a bad message.

it's not the message.

The message of evangelion is "Take the risk at getting hurt and let people in because if you don't you're not really living", the hedgehog's dilemma.

What's wrong with that particular frame is it's saying only you can be good to yourself.

frustrated that we cant get puss puss
true but it has multiple interpretations. mo single one is definitive fact

nothing, it says only you can truly love yourself so be good yourself

*to

Me.

you can interpret it however you'd like but this is the core message that the entire story is built around

yeah you're right.

But I would say that's wrong.

yeah, but the last part is not bad.

>frustrated we can't get
Nah. 2D > 3D

I'll help you out user :3

You aren't wrong. But that's bad to me because I don't find my life enjoyable. I immerse myself in escapist entertainment to get the fuck away from myself, which makes NGE boring shit to me.

i have pretty much given up on 3d, all i need is my waifu and to have a bastard child.