Girl Scouts led by Jews?

>leaving walmart, just bought some groceries
>girl scouts set up out front trying to sell cookies
>i ask how much a box is
>$5 per box
>there are 15 cookies in a box
Holy shit, Sup Forums, why are they expensive? 15 cookies for $5? What the hell happened to the girl scouts?

Attached: girl scout cookies.jpg (474x474, 46K)

Also, according to Google the girl scout troop themselves get only 90 cents per box sold. The other $4.10 goes to the leaders.

Why is the government letting them run this scam?

What?
They really sell cookies now?
Weren't you supposed to "register" and "pre-buy" some cookies that would never be delivered?

>leaving walmart

SHART

Quit being a poorfag

I don't know, I just know there was a small table with some girl scouts trying to sell cookies in the Walmart parking lot about an hour ago.

Make your own god-damned cookies. Learning how to bake is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

I could be a billionaire and I'd still not pay $5 for 15 cookies.

>Learning how to bake
That's something for a woman to know.

little bitches won't even get off their asses and knock on my door. no hustle these kids

>not buying all boxes and flipping them for $10 out of season

making cookies it's even really baking.
Mix butter, flour, chocolate chips, 1egg, sugar and a little starch together, then plop them on a pan and cook for 10 mins at like 350f.
Takes like 10 mins of prep, 10 mins of cooking and like 10 mins to cool. It's not even hard, children can do it.
Anyone that doesn't "know how" to bake just doesn't know the basic ingredients in the food they eat and how they hold together. It's really really basic shit that the only reason it isn't common knowledge today is because we buy everything pre-packaged for convenience.

Those cookies are gross as fuck. Have some standards and stop eating that shit.

It goes to fund things like camp scholarships, maintenance of the summer camps, which often have horses for riding lessons, swimming pools, lakes, canoes, lots of different facilities and of course the cabins, and general keeping of the grounds like mowing lawns.

lol they stopped calling them samoas and now they are carmel delites. PC police my cookies

and how much does a box cost to produce?

keebler makes pretty much identical versions of all the good girlscout cookies that have twice as much for half the price, don't support these filthy begging cunts

I only give to boyscouts, that is if I ever see them fundraising. Maybe once a year. Girl scouts are outside the grocery store 2/7 days of the week.

Attached: 1519254572926.png (756x695, 207K)

It wasn't always like this. Six years ago I bought 2 boxes of cookies for $5 and had enough for days.

Attached: image.png (625x419, 321K)

Lel, hasn't looked up how much (including her insurance etc. package) the president of the (((girls scouts))) gets. Nigger this is old news. Anybody with an IQ over 96 knowsand has known since the late 90's that (((non-profit))) groups(corporations) are the most profitable institutions in America.

Attached: goodbye.png (853x480, 374K)

Trust Americans to link food with charity.

>leaving the grocery store
>group of like 5 lolis run up and beg me to buy their cookies
>they all grab my hands and drag me over to the table
>one adult at the table, looking at me like I'm an idiot
>feel awkward, buy like $20 worth of cookies
>lolis all give me a big hug as I leave
>feel good even though I probably won't eat any of these cookies
What happened, Sup Forums? Did I get sexually assaulted?

Attached: confused anime girl (2).jpg (914x864, 132K)

They could sell empty boxes with that business model.

Attached: 1422691133711.gif (620x562, 1.89M)

Because you're actually just donating money. You can obviously buy better cookies in the store for less.

I don't care, I fall prey to their god damned Samoas every fucking time.

Attached: 1520189247289.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

$4 a box.
Keebler has them licked at $3 a box for the same shit year round.

kill yourself, every person should know how to cook what they want for themselves, male or female

Attached: 1480604220657.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Only the Smores and gluten free ones are 5 dollars. The rest are 4 dollars. I have 400 boxes in my house right now. No, they aren't mine, I have girl scouts who sold them. My wife better not get into them.

They're called different things in different regions. The same region that calls them Caramel deLites calls the Do-si-dos 'peanut butter sandwich' and the Tagalongs 'peanut butter patty'. It's because they use two different bakeries, one being ABC bakery (noted on the bottom right corner of the image) which uses these cookie names

Well yeah, that's because the reason for buying Girl Scout cookies is not to get a bargain on cookies, it's to support the organization. If you don't want to support the organization, buy the knock-offs.

door-to-door they usually do the delivery list, but they sell in front of storefronts a lot now

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SAMOAS

Attached: ree.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

>Walking down university breezeway trying to get to class
>girl scout blocks my path
>"GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FOR SALE!!!"
>Knew she was talking to me but was pretending she wasn't
>"n-no thanks I have to get to class..."
>walk past her

Attached: 1373294149583[2].jpg (253x238, 9K)

I fucking hate the Girl Scouts. As the media uses children to guilt trip people and push gun control, these Jews use little girls in cute uniforms to guilt trip people into buying fucking cookies. My co-workers are pestering me. My neighbors are pestering me. EVERY FUCKING STORE I GO TO has these little extortionists with tables of cookies.
>Girl Scout: Wuld yew pweese buy some cookies from me?
>Me: I am on a diet
>Her fucking pushy mom: These cookies freeze well! You can enjoy them later when you’re done dieting
>Me: No, sorry (walks off)
>Fucking pushy mom: Don’t worry sweetie. You did nothing wrong. Some people are rude.

HATE THEM. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL,

Monster.

okay, so why have I literally never met an adult girl scout?

>Every good cook on the planet is male.
>Somehow this is for women to know.
Leaving important things to women is for retards. Even sandwiches should be constructed in front of a woman who learns each step and can mimic you 100% before you let them bring you one.

Because they "graduate" from the program. I had a friend in highschool that was a girl scout.

WTF???!!!???

I love my Savannah Smiles and Tagalongs. Why would they replace them?

No. There's more than 15.

>give me a big hug as I leave
I would have given them all the money in my wallet

Attached: r.jpg (400x388, 32K)

check the ingredients, it has soy in it

They build things like cat scratching posts too.

You bought loli hugs for $20. That's basically child molestation and prostitution. 25 years minimum if the FBI trace your post.

They are on the other half of that folded page. t. have 2 girlscouts and am eating tagalongs right this second.

My girls troop saves all their money to go to a theme park and swimming when it warms up. I'm the designated unpaid dad lifeguard and girl yeller atter. They all love me. Their weird little pupils get massive when they look at me. It's kind of fucking creepy man. Are they all gonna try to rape me when they turn 18?

Next time try “I am a registered sex offender. Giving money to young girls would violate my parole.”

"I don't condone child labour."

This, I don't know how people ITT are so retarded. You're basically donating to the Girl Scouts and getting some free cookies in return.

I've always been a do-si-dos guy but last year when I bought them they were pretty awful. I'll probably buy 1 box this year but I don't have any hope. I feel like they've fucked with the recipe somehow. The samoas tasted fine so I'll probably get those from now on since they're my 2nd favorite

>sending young girls door to door unsupervised with food and cash

do girl scouts even exist in Europe or did they all get sold?

Attached: 1414225516655.jpg (660x495, 111K)

"I don't support segregated organizations"

unironically this, I don't even care about the cookies

Attached: laughing_girls.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Male and female scout organizations exist in Europe but they are completely different to the American version.

There are also selling in front of my Walmart. They don't normally support people fundraising in front of the store but now that sign is gone.

Sugar, vegetable oil (palm kernel, palm and soybean oil), enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [ riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, coconut, sweetened condensed milk (milk, sugar), contains 2% percent or less of sorbitol, cocoa, glycerin, invert sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, cornstarch, salt, caramel color, dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sorbitan tristearate, leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), carrageenan.
> SOYCOOKIES

Attached: maxsoy3.jpg (604x752, 378K)

Do not buy (((girl scouts))) cookies unless they're home made.
You support a soulless corporation and help them indoctrinate young girls to settle for third class products.

If they would make it under supervision of their troop leaders or parents volunteering they could make 1kg of cookies for less then $2 while teaching kids actually useful skills doing a job from A to Z
>make a dough
>creative design of each and every single cookie
>baking
>cleaning up the mess they made making their cookies
>decorate them
>pack them
>sell them and be proud of what they made

Yes, I would gladly pay $10 for a bag of actually home made cookies.
Honor hard work and effort instead of shilling.

tagalongs and thin mints are god-tier.

The problem about buying those cookies is that it sponsors feminists.

I had a bunch of oatmeal in the pantry I’d never eat and my gf just made a batch of cookies to try and burn through some of it. They’re in the oven now
This isn’t an interesting story I’m just really excited
>tfw chocolate chips too

Attached: E2ACE603-1E97-4CE9-B70F-E06C1FFE2156.jpg (640x480, 22K)

$700 million since 1999 in profits, The CEO earns a salary of about 500k a year....

>tagalongs and thin mints are god-tier.
I bet you're a big fat lard and you fat lard sister shit behind the TV and hasn't told anyone yet.

Keebler makes imitation brand girlscout cookies for like 1/3 of the price for double the cookies

Well legally that wouldn't work unless they had a location that was food-certified but they would need food handling certification as well.
At that rate it's pretty much child labor

Attached: Cookie-Monster-Dough1.jpg (750x1100, 294K)

>I only give to boyscouts
fag enabler outed himself

>wanting to eat anything touched by little kids

Fucking no do you not know anything about children at all? I don't even like eating things my own kids make.

Attached: 1520633590406.gif (406x452, 20K)

I'm smoking girl scout cookies right now, does that count?

wew

45 cents~?

if you bulk stuff in bulk and maybe 20 cents for sugar , flour, water and the rest for packaging

i dont care if it's a jewish trick or not

Thin Mints are fucking delicious and i will gladly pay an arm a leg and my left nut for 10 boxes

Attached: 1519952793618.png (801x801, 51K)

Because you're supporting the organization MORESO than buying a quality product. You're a fucking cheap cunt for expecting little girl to offer you a better deal than WAL-MART. I wouldnt be surprised if you were considering raping those little girls too OP

Attached: 1438230395947.jpg (590x639, 47K)

It's like a fucking drug deal. The troops have to order in bulk from their supplier and then sell whatever is leftover. They take pre-orders so they know how much to order.

Freeze them bro, it'll change your life.

Cool. Will the boy scouts sell hand jobs?

>There's more than 15.
Tagalongs only have 15. The master race cookie is also the one with the fewest cookies left. Good thing you can get a superior girl scout knockoff of them at Sam's Club for like 1/3rd as much.

What? Are your laws so cucked you can't sell manufactured goods for a cause?
I mean I can sell the honey I produce for my 6 bee colonies at a local market.
Our Boy/Girl Scout troops sell their home made stuff there too to pay for their camps and trips.

I'd donate to girl scouts if they actually did stuff that wasn't totally lame.

>t. Guy with daughter who likes to do boy scout things but can't

Not that I agree with opening up Boy Scouts to girls either. Both organizations have gone to shit.

Kek.
Perhaps: "I'm possibly a registered... ... "
The ambiguity and plausible deniability so loved by the HRC crowd is useful

Is it a good recipe desu?

“I only eat brownies”

Wrong. Women are culinarily inferior to men. They'll only produce subpar products.

Thin Mints > Samoas (Caramel Delites) > Peanut Butter Sandwiches > Peanut Butter Patties > other shit

Yeah. That's Most illegal here now.
Food safety and all that

this.
It's like choc-mint icecream but less creamed-down

I have 4 kids, and all of them learned how to bake and cook simple things before they turned 5.
Why would you not eat those things? Did you fuck up that hard as a parent?

Do not succumb to the baked goods Jew.

No not really.

I already do - good tip though.

Pro-tip for best cookie dough in the entire world: Brown the butter before adding it to other ingredients.

That's pretty sad.

See
And

>Be Australian.
>Live in city.
>Literally everything is banned.
>City considering whether to have people pay for the air they breath.
>They already tax it.

Attached: Aus.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Its still bullshit numbers

Boy Scouts sell popcorn and get something like 60/40

Yeah... Like with all the wildlife already trying to kill us, we can't risk people selling home cooked produce...

It sounds like a mob racket!

You’re a fucking moron if you don’t know how to cook or bake for yourself.

Kek.
Bong beat me to the shitpost

> plastic knives regulated

Can buy a screwdriver, though. Or walk by a construction site and pick up a piece of rebar.

The Axis should have won.