Fertility decline and hot showers

Have hot showers led to a decline in male fertility? Think about it. Testicles hang low to stay cooler than the rest of your body and, as a result, spermatogenesis is more efficient. Warm to hot showers scorch your testicles and impede sperm production.

Attached: 2AB77BAA-A372-4209-858B-D422036B41B4.jpg (750x753, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/womens-health/making-fertility-friendly-lifestyle-choices
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

yeah but when I get out of the hot shower it's cold so my testicles shrink up

I think if you spend your entire time in the bathroom showering your balls you've got larger issues than just low test.

bump
Do you have any scientific papers or a redpill image to back this up? This is genuinely interesting

There is an ideal temperature for spermatogenesis and your testicles fall lower to accommodate changes in body temperature. Unfortunately, your testicles can only fall so far and can’t quickly cool themselves off after coming into direct contact with hot water.

I think sitting down all day has a bigger effect.

>Men—Avoid hot water and tight pants!

>The germ cells in the testicles that produce sperm work best in temperatures slightly below normal body temperatures. If the temperature within the testicles is elevated by only two, three, or four degrees Fahrenheit, both sperm and testosterone production are negatively affected. To keep the testicles cool, the scrotum (the skin sac that holds them) loosens up so that the testes are held away from the body. But if you wear tight jeans, bicycle shorts, or leather pants that hold the testicles close against your body, their temperature may rise. This also may happen if you wear under shorts made of nylon or other artificial fibers, even if they're not tight. Such fabrics hold in more heat than cotton and wool, materials that "breathe." Keeping your genital area cool also helps avoid infections that thrive in warm, moist places.

>Spending time in hot tubs, jacuzzis, and saunas, and taking long, hot showers or baths also overheat the sperm cells and may significantly impair sperm function.

>One of the many scientists in Cambridge, Massachusetts, was fond of doing much of his thinking while having a long soak in a hot bath every day. After he and his wife had tried to conceive unsuccessfully for many months, she did a little research of her own and then firmly requested that he switch to taking short, tepid showers and do his thinking elsewhere. This tactic has proved successful—they're now the parents of four children.

Who here /showeronceaweek/ master race?

fuck yeah this my dude
i always new something was up i try to only shower once a month 1488 sieg heil

Attached: 1488777783826.jpg (500x510, 137K)

>Spending time in hot tubs, jacuzzis, and saunas, and taking long, hot showers or baths also overheat the sperm cells and may significantly impair sperm function.

Even Harvard recommends you don’t take hot showers.

Story below can red pill normies.

>One of the many scientists in Cambridge, Massachusetts, was fond of doing much of his thinking while having a long soak in a hot bath every day. After he and his wife had tried to conceive unsuccessfully for many months, she did a little research of her own and then firmly requested that he switch to taking short, tepid showers and do his thinking elsewhere. This tactic has proved successful—they're now the parents of four children.

it's less the heat than it is additives to your shampoo or soap, though I recall discussion here a while back about using more natural products.

showering is minimal unless you're taking woman-length showers. mine are generally 10 min max.

try Tom's of Maine products in your bathroom, or another that uses minimal ingredients. they make a deodorant that does not contain aluminum, and toothpaste without fluoride etc.

don't sit with your laptop on your lap, though I don't know many people who do this.

No.

>4433
Truth has been spoken

As far as i know, it's not a big deal. If you have trouble conceiving, just switch to colder showers, and you'll be fine. I'm way more concerned about women's health, since they are the bottleneck when it comes to fertility. Men produce billions of sperm, women only 1 egg per month for a couple of years.

There is BPA seeping into our food, turning us gay and infertile. Women on the pill willingly alter their hormones, sterilizing themselves eventually. And they pursue higher eductation and careers, wasting their precious young eggs away.

Think about how one egg is much more valuable then a couple billion sperms.

I haven't so much as held a womans hand in almost a decade. Hot showers are the closest I can get. :-(

Attached: 1491521242067.gif (128x103, 11K)

Stop washing.
The strong smell of your scrotum pheromones will attract the females.

>additives to your shampoo or soap
Are you one of those crackpots who buy products advertised on Infowara?

Good redpill leafbro
I'd also heard that cold showers increase testosterone levels and boost energy somewhere, but I don't quite remember

Haven't came in a fucking week a d my testicles throb. Hot or cold showers don't work.

when eskimos start having more children than africans we will revisit this idea.
please stop making threads like this one, as they are of value to no one and contribute nothing.
OP should be as ashamed of himself as his ancestors are. I spit at you.

No. Its the fact that you dont have a gf
Retard
Slide thread

Fuck off shill

My wife and I have been unable to conceive for three years. We've tried the whole cold shower thing, just makes our dicks shrivel up.

Really? Hmm. I always wash my private parts twice to ensure any smell as gone, but maybe I’ll try washing them just once.

>bringing children into this hell

>when eskimos start having more children than africans we will revisit this idea.

This. People from the hottest regions of the world have the highest birth rates.

brb eating onions in a cold shower

listen up fellas
cold showers helped save my life !
i was a depressed sad faggot
then i started meditating and taking cold showers
thanks to wim hof !

Attached: 1517769805994.jpg (320x408, 62K)

I think the problem might be you both have dicks

Try fucking her for more than 30 mins

You have to lather your testicles in onion juice in order to shoot big loads.