Describe Japanese culture from the collective experiences you have with anime

Describe Japanese culture from the collective experiences you have with anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weird, pedophilic, and just plain unAmerican.

Old man love little girl

weird, pedophilic, traditionalist but not, just plain retarded

There is nothing wrong with that

I dont like Japanese, and I dont like Anime.

They don't lock doors

Japanese Imperialism is COOL, it will give you possibly willing foreign prostitutes and kick inferior being's asses!

They really like bath robes.
Black people don't exist.
WWII is never mentioned.
Copyright isn't used as a bludgeon to stop derivative works.
Every classroom is set up so that the windows are to the left of all students.
All classrooms are the same.
Lots of meidos.
Almost nobody has black hair.

Do you only watch Yu-Gi-Oh or something?

>suburbs have narrow, one way roads without sidewalks
>shops are near the train station
>girls are getting grabbed while riding trains
>love hotels and bathing houses are a thing

>girls are getting grabbed while riding trains
>tfw you are on the same backwards standards as Mudslime countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-only_passenger_car

Do you only post angry questions?

It can't be helped

...what?

What about japanese traps?
Can they ride in the women-only cars?

you have to go skiing in hokkaido, the kiroro resort hotel is the only viable option

This feels more like a us progressivism. Than a mudslime thing.

>every single city in Japan has a river going through it
>you can go to the riverbank at any time and will always find a shoujo or shounen MC having a dramatic revelation or a childhood flashback there

...huh?

Funny how they are sometimes hard to distinguish.

>a us progressivism

????

A good amount of that is true. You'd never think the most annoying thing about visiting Tokyo is being harassed by maids.

>harrassed by maid
What? You can handle to say no or ignore to akihabra and haraujuku girls? Its the black guys working around there that are intimidating.

strange things happen in the riverbank

This so much.
I think it's a particular river in Tokyo though.

people in chinese cartoons and actual people in japan like anime

go to the temple at new years, throw some coins in the wooden box, then ring the large bell clap hands twice and wish for something

There is a small chance you can fuck a fox-furry too at one of those

The Tokyo metropolitan building is the most important skyscraper to ever exist.

door to roof is always open

my ideal culture desu

Proof positive.

Asian anons are the best anons especially when they deny war crimes

Dominating women force schoolboys to fight for them.

I can do it in one image.

90% of the population is female
Schools are all multi-story buildings yet have no locker rooms, so kids have to change into their gym clothes in the classroom
Every student seems to have no problem staying at school until the sun starts to set
Everyone eats a metric fuckton of rice. Just rice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Rice all the goddamn time and they never get tired of it
They refuse to install central air conditioning but every summer they bitch and moan about how hot it is

>nips love wasting time on paperwork and committees instead of just getting shit done
>they believe that exhausting yourself to the point of collapsing is more efficient than properly managing your working and resting time
>they are super autistic about being formal and polite, but will act like complete psychopaths if they see an opportunity
>they have retarded seniority-based hierarchy that expects me to respect someone only because they are one year older than me
>their schools invade students' privacy with shit like searching their bags and regulating their activities outside of the campus
>their lives end after high school, when they become salarymen
>companies pretty much own their employees
>their work culture is absolutely abysmal and drives people to suicides
>rich families are mentally stuck in medieval times and don't give two fucks about their children
>they care about face value and not standing out so much, women would rather be molested/blackmailed than seek other people's help and protect their rights
>their country is filled with beta males that would put even residents of Sup Forums to shame
>they completely can't handle intimacy
>pretty much everything can make them collapse, be it work, rain, arousal or a single beer
>they are unable to see and hear trucks
It's quite funny, anime instead of turning me into weaboo managed to convince me that I would never ever want to live in Japan.

come live in Japan user. pretty comfy desu

i dont wanna learn kanji

You are supposed to post a picture that's actually comfy. that just looks like a regular city.

High schooler gather around here after school to play games and ride bikes.
>shoujo moments
only after the high schooler went home.

It's quite a nostalgic place in all city.

i dont wanna waste a decade to live in a country with no good jobs. maybe i would go if you guys have nice NEETbux.

I dont know but looking at trains come back and froth from top of the bridge is pretty interesting.

Fml for knowing where this is from. It's from that fate doujin, right?

1K (or lesser) is enough to travel in Japan at minimal spending. Just enough to get around Tokyo>Osaka>Kyoto, unless you plan to spend a lot on expensive extracurricular activities like special tour etc. You can mostly do your own tour and go around with ease

i thought you said move there?

tradition before meals of everyone bowing n shouting IITADAKIIMASU in sync just as practiced

Little girls in high school who get sexually molested by old men, 50%+ death rate from the Japanese cold by adulthood. After high school everyone is a salaryman or a NEET.

That works too, or both.
Already did, went to get my fortune slip too.
But there're too many temple, I hope I wont get divine punishment for tossing 50 or 1 yen.

can the nips just switch to romanji already

Adult life must really suck judging how much they glorify high school.

unless you fight a "real" army

People go outside.

Truly it is a bizarre and alien land.

United States (of America)

Not including my Christian values, CAN I GET AN AMEN?

>streaming

Japan will stay the same no matter how much the borders change in the future.

>It's quite funny, anime instead of turning me into weaboo managed to convince me that I would never ever want to live in Japan.

This. I still would love to visit Nippon, but never live there. Also, literal social and economic decadence.

i want to marry the OL and make her life better!

desu most of them do have a ton of rivers going through them
they all look like what they do in anime too anyways

Everything I learned about Japan from the generic manga/anime released in 60'-80' and bitter expat gaijin's blog was a lie.

In constant danger from rogue trucks

Heres something you might find interesting thats real. I took Japanese classes in high school and our teacher was a born and raised eleven. He told us that most schools have rules against girls wearing makeup or curling their hair because they want them to be focused on their studies instead of vanity. He also said that traditional Japanese marriage ceremonies are very rare, almost all weddings are western style. He'd only seen a traditional wedding once in his life.

>almost all weddings are western style
well yeah this is normal in Asia, it's just more simplified.

Delinquent middle school kids literally kill people for no reason

Pretty much a normal developed neoliberal country trying to fight with its own culture while struggling with post-modernist diseases like depression that hinders that very same system, but refuses to do anything about it out of old-world pride.