I want to be Redpilled

Alright pol, I keep hearing that western men are being feminized. I don't know much, but I'm worried it will happen to me. How the hell is this happening and how can I avoid it?

Attached: tumblr_nevk5vwZBI1u3olbyo1_500.jpg (468x750, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2018-03-11-video-games-feminizes-males-suppressing-male-hormone-production.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamnit penis, I warned you! One more time and you're getting tased till you learn better.

Latex fetishism isn't really being feminized. Not necessarily. A lot depends on what your partner is wearing. You do have a partner, right? Anyway, a basic latex suit isn't that submissive in and of itself. Now, if it was pink, or you were wearing a wig of "female" hair, or something, that would be kind of cucked. But if you dress up like that and spank your girlfriend, then there is no problem. For that matter, you can even get away with basic femdom, so long as you keep it out of public and realize it's just "play" and shouldn't be taken to seriously.

But it all comes down to this: Is she hot?

What? No, that's just an image I pulled of the internet. That's not me. Anyway, I do have a partner.

Oh. Well then I know absolutely nothing about your specific situation, so I have no idea if you're being feminized or not. Has your girlfriend ever made you crossdress? Has she ever "dominated" you? Has she ever pegged you? Do you ever wear anything "special" when having sex? Do you wear a chastity belt? Help me help you.

Attached: therapyanon.jpg (504x396, 146K)

I think he is worrying about estrogen in water and food. The kind of shit we post about here all the time.

Avoid soy like the plague
Eat as many onions as possible

Nah mate, I've just heard a lot on this board that western men are being feminized, and I don't know how much I should be worried. I just want to know for the sake of staying as I am. My gf hasn't done anything yet.
More information on this please

Why?

Unnecessarily worrying about things you don't understand and refuse to research yourself is very feminine behavior. Our dear OP may already be beyond saving. Like most OP's he will gradually be reduced to an irresistible hunger for dicks and soy milk and will become a feminized mockery of man. Quite sad really.

>worried it will happen to me
if you were born to be a trap, the last thing your should do it resist it -- you're a part of the future...

Attached: devolution_vs_evolution.jpg (1000x1000, 364K)

I just don't know where to look

Wait are those men?! Jesus christ

Hormones in meat, eggs and dairy for starters. Go vegan and rediscover your masculinity OP.

The biggest culprits are drugs and pesticides leeching into the water supply. It's a slow process that will take decades to appreciate the full ramifications of.

Do not believe this shit about diet and mind control TV. That's the cover story. Although, some crops do require much heavier pesticide usage than others to be grown successfully in massive monocultures (soy and potatoes).

Bottom line: Filter your water yourself, cook for yourself, or be someone else's bitch for life.

So like growth hormones used on animals? Would non-hormone treated meat work?

because we have seen patterns of feminized men being rewarded. now we subconsciously act that way to get ahead. that faggot milo built his career addressing this.

>vegan
>masculine
if you want to avoid hormones from cattle eat seafood

Ayo, hold up. Gonna need more pics of that dude yo.

Alright, makes sense, less hormones used in aquaculture.

>aquaculture
eat fish from the goddamn ocean!

Shit

That's a dude, not even feminized or anything, if your dick got hard you're gay.

Alright, you seem to know what you're talking about, why avoid soy?

If your girlfriend doesn't have a uterus it's a male regardless if the plumbing was changed
But the biggest problem with feminizing men is early child abuse, circumcision soon after birth and being injected with many vaccines that are pointless (STI vaccine? Really?)

>you seem to know what you're talking about
don't take that for granted
anyway, about soy, it contains Phytoestrogens, which are similar to estrogen (female hormone), so consuming it would cause you to become more feminine.

>If your girlfriend doesn't have a uterus it's a male
My mother doesn't have an uterus because it had to be removed (I broke it lol). You fucking know nothing leaf.

>injected with many vaccines that are pointless (STI vaccine? Really?)
The other stuff I get, but why STI vaccines?

The leaf is probably a christkike who believes STIs are God's punishment for sexual degeneracy.

You want to avoid male feminization? Stop playing video games online. Check this out OP ( and fellow anons):

naturalnews.com/2018-03-11-video-games-feminizes-males-suppressing-male-hormone-production.html

Clickbait title, the study says that videogame players had NO CHANGES in hormones while sports players had increased testosterone releases during matches.
Woah! who would have guessed it, physical activity causes hormones to release and sitting on a chair doesn't.