youtube.com/watch?v=TsuQu38n1qY
youtube.com/watch?v=tlUHfx9aS2k
youtube.com/watch?v=G6H-uwXBGeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Fune wo amu bored me to tears, if that's what you mean

t. brainlet

Every part with detectives wife.

Ama ama inazuma made me cry. Sangatsu no raion too.

Yes, Texhnolyze's ending was depressing but beautiful at the same time.

Btw. posting a screenshot of Fune wo Amu approved your good taste.

This would have been much sadder if it wasn't so damn obvious he was going to die.

A first version of Goodbye Doraemon was only anime that can made me cry like a bitch, i still can't believe Kodomo anime can do this to me.

>one step closer to my dream.

Doraemon has always been real REAL.

This was so gratifying after all the Zuka bullying they did.

Last episode of "i don't understand what my husband says" season 1.

It somehow got me back then, can't explain why

Poor Misuzu ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=jDeca52TDZE
The series does a really good job at building you up emotionally without even noticing it, which it then lets it all out in one colorful burst. The final episode is just feels like a good time. There's no hint of tension, you're just watching two best friends play table tennis.

I cried during Into the abyss when george shoots lennie with his armcannon.

The Anji part in Rurouni Kenshin always does me in, even though using children dying is the most obvious sort of emotional manipulation ever

First ep of Inuyashiki made me drop a tear.

>Fate/Stay Night
>Hyouka
>Fate/Zero
>AnoHana
>Your Lie in April
>Death Note
>Monster
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>Fist of the North Star
>Cardcaptor Sakura about ten trillion times
>Natsume Yuujinchou
>Madoka Magica
>Attack on Titan
>Accel World
>Steins;Gate
>Robotics;Notes
>Haruhi
>K-ON
>Kamisama Dolls
>Welcome to the NHK
>Cowboy Bebop
>Aldnoah.Zero
>Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
>Saya no Uta
>Oyasumi Punpun
>Kaiji
>Akagi
If it has any dramatic scenes in it, I'll probably cry. I've probably forgotten a lot of other times I've cried.

Ergo Proxy made me very sad, but I didn't cry.

Koe no Katachi had me balling my eyes out.

> i still can't believe Kodomo anime can do this to me.
It happens all the time, I don't know what's up with kids anime being so fucking emotional.

Plastic memories got me.

I teared up at the end of K-On!

Another one that got me

well since it has anime this one would count too. Umineko never fails to crush my soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVF6AVVNBuU

Dargon balla, Narto/Borto and any other shonenshit series regularly make me cry.
I suspect this is not what OP means though..

Couple of times throughout the series.

Maybe.

In this Corner of the World took some tears out of me.

Elfen Lied could if I was drunk.

The second season ruined eveything, Hagu was shit all along and everyone in the cast got a garbage conclusion, no exception.

I've cried at shounenshit too but only when incredibly drunk

I never cried to Natsume but the first season was extremely emotional for me

ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト is the first anime that made me cry. The atmosphere, music and emotions in this scene touched me so much that I couldn't hold back my tears.

This. Texhnolyze's ending made me bawl. Also Monster 71

>Has an anime ever made you cry?
You didn't specify the reason for crying and the tears substance

>Jojo
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Madoka
>K-ON
nani

If you didn't cry when Hohenheim died you're lying

LoGH final episode sad
FMA ending happy

Yes.

This is the saddest scene in Cowboy Bebop.
youtube.com/watch?v=bn-uxaIZVXI

>Chunni shit with funny hentai scenes
>Fucked the source material and forced character interactions and muh self-insert character
>See first
>Fake feels
>???
>???
>???
I give you FotNS, too tired to read the rest of your shit taste.

this.

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=TsuQu38n1qY

Absolutely soul crushing
Saikano episode 9

Heart crushing
Clannad train scene (Ushio's death was to dumb to be sad, let's take my daughter with a fever out into a blizzard)

Depressing
Texhnolyze

How the fuck is this soulcrushing? I think there was two NTR moments in the manga. The dude was a general douchebag and the girl was overrall just dumb. Is hard to buy into this when is doing the same thing as Elfen Lied. Draw a cute girl and have her suffer as cruel as possible just because that will pull out the easiest emotions.

I've seen real people die but this scene is still the most angst inducing fucked up shit I ever saw.

Never once. Does this make me normal or abnormal?

It was just touching she loved him and he cared for her, but being a dumb kid and her just a girl setup the two thinking it was going to fail and Shin would eventually come back to her. Then war hit and everything went to hell. She finally has the chance to confess, it's reciprocated, and that's the end.

God damnit I'm a simple man

NHK

Faye's episodes were the best

I wept.

Little Busters almost got me

JUST

>everybody had a garbage conclusion
such is life

A lot.

Yes.

What is the anime that tried the hardest to be sad, but wasn't sad at all?

several times

Sup Forums...

Anything Makoto Shinkai

>...

Yes, user.

Yes.

I cried with the "you can become a hero" scene from BNHA and the climax from the all for one fight a couple of days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlUHfx9aS2k

I laughed until I cried at Golden Boy
Then I cried because it was over

This season.

post yfw UNITED STATES OF SMASH gets animated

Recently watched 3-gatsu no Lion. Only scene that got to me was when he was reminded of his dead little sister when bandaging Momo.

I cry every time I watch Haibane Renmei

Your Lie in April.

probably the song they play for Azusa at the end of season 2. Made me cry like a bitch.

modern anime makes me cry

this is a beautiful scene in a gem of a show, I wish it got more love (and another season)

When I understood.

yup

I watched bakemono no ko recently and it made me cry pretty hard because dead dad

Fate/Zero was one of those I would expect to have made me cry, but I remember it just making me feel incredibly empty inside for literal weeks.
I had already seen Fate/Stay night like four years before in 2008, but even knowing nearly all the characters would die didn't really do anything to prepare me for binging the second season and having gut punch after gut punch until I couldn't feel anything anymore. It was within my first 50 or so anime completed, so it had triple the effect.

Ashita no Joe 2 is another one that I felt that way towards. Everyone already knows Joe dies by the end, and if you don't, the show makes it extremely clear by the final arc of the series.
But it's everything leading up to that point and the repeated gut punches that just left me feeling empty on the inside after watching it. Even when I watch the final scene again it doesn't make me tear up or anything, it just makes me feel empty.

"My...treasure"

Top 10 saddest anime scenes. My soul has been thoroughly mowed.

>tfw I was expecting a Maeda asspull happy ending
Felt so fucking dead inside when the credits rolled

Clannad Afterstory was a tearjerker on the whole. The scenes with Tomoya's father really got to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6H-uwXBGeQ

Hachimaki talking to Tanabe about her will near the end of Planetes

Any anime where someone tries their hardest but can't overcome a natural handicap. I cry like a bitch.

Call me a pleb, I dare you.

'You may have heard these words before but let me show you what they really mean. Go Beyond. PLUS ULTRA"

Gets me every fucking time. For some reason it also hit harder knowing Plus Ultra literally means "Go Beyond"

>LN shit

That scene literally saved me from suicide and gave me a new motto. Cry like a baby whenever I see it.

Cried to this several times.

What is this