Daycare owner, 32...

>Daycare owner, 32, gets 21 years in prison for drugging children with melatonin and leaving them alone so she could go tanning and to the gym
>January Neatherlin, 32, was sentenced to more than 21 years in prison on Friday
>Nearly a dozen parents of the children testified against Neatherlin in court
>A family said their child suffered brain injury, similar to shaken baby syndrome
>Other parents said their children struggled to sleep after time with Neatherlin
>Neatherlin would feed the kids melatonin while she went tanning and to the gym
>She was arrested in March 2017 for leaving seven children ranging in age from six months to four years alone at Little Giggles Daycare

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487877/Daycare-owner-gets-21-years-jail-drugging-kids-melatonin.html

Attached: 497D0C4A00000578-5423715-image-m-63_1519325122054.jpg (306x399, 40K)

wtf

>Neatherlin
never heard a more white-trash trailer court name in my entire life

She didn’t have a business license either. I think 21 years is too merciful, she needs to be publicly hanged while simultaneously having her entrails gutted

Why should you need a licence to operate a daycare?

>Need a lincense for buying eggs and flour
>Don't need license for operating a daycare
ABSOLUTE STATE

She'll get off in 6 months for having a vagina.

Isn't melatonin harmless? Its naturally produced everyday at night time or when it gets dark.

too much of anything is harmful

To prove ou actually know how to take care of someone’s kids. In my state, you need multiples licenses or certifications to operate a daycare.

IMelatonin is not a drug. Its natural. Sedation is much less expensive than a babysitter. My wife and I got out for two hours yesterday afternoon to see Black Panther while my kids were asleep

Kek

What did you think of Black Panther?

Prove to who?

Meh. My wifes best friend hyped it up too much - but he’s black, so the film is more meaningful to him

Looks like a coalburner. If she hasn’t done so already, a lengthy prison term will at least keep her from dropping any mud babies out of her foul reekhole.

Guess he doesn't know when he's being patronized.

Too obvious LARP in this thread, but would fool and enrage others in other threads, good job faggot leaf.

melatonin isn't harmful, i bet these fucking hypocrites feed their kids all kinds of garbage pharamceuticals

Daily reminder that tanned bitches who use dog/cat face filters are always shit-tier trash whores.

Good.

Thot BTFO

You mean your wife’s kids right? Surely a non-bigot such as yourself who voluntarily paid to see black panther wouldn’t have his own offspring.

>melatonin doing that

I'm betting it was something other than "melatonin".

You should accept that your wife and her best friend have something in common they like, and let them have time alone to enjoy it

A FUCKING LEEEEAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1479593654091.jpg (496x521, 273K)

The state and those who want your services.

well guess i cant trust anyone with my children. fuck

Is she dating?

Lol they are platonic friends, actually. He’s not into her sexually. Just last week he was helping my wife fix a leaky faucet while I was at work. He didn’t even tell me about it - I caught him as I came home. Says a lot about him. He does it cause he’s nice, not because he wants a favour from me

Little Giggles Daycare
i bet there was lots of giggling while they were high

So you sedated your presumably white kids to go see some black poz movie? Wow. When they build a monument to the extinct white race, I hope they caption your post at the bottom of it to explain why we couldn't survive. "Lol I drugged my kids up to go watch black fantasy bullshit."

alright shut the fuck up your larping faggot

Why didn't she just rape them unconcious? Could've gotten away with probation and a clean record.

Powerful.

Attached: 1518760658682.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

wtf ban assault pills
I've had some before. My kid brothers take a pill of it on school nights. They make it taste fucking delicious. Better than when I was a kid and had to take prescription meds. At least it's natural.

Google water poisoning

This isn't so far-fetched. "Good behavior" could cut her sentence in half, and there's other ways to get your time reduced on top of that.

However, she'll definitely celebrate her 40th birthday in prison, so that should be delicious.

If you start taking melatonin artificially, your brain stops producing it naturally.

This is why ALL sleep medications are habit-forming. They put you to sleep so good that before too long, you absolutely CANNOT sleep without them, and over time, you need to increase the dose more and more to achieve increasingly diminished returns.

Millions of fucking people every generation destroy their lives with sleep medication.