Why preserve the white race?

I dont care about the "white race". All the guys are dicks and all the women are whores and cunts. None of you have any personalities, none of you are fun or intelligent in any fucking way.

My black friend calls me a "player" and a "pimp" and helped me get laid. All the black guys I know are cool as shit and laid back, while all the white guys are uptight fucking cock suckers who have a vocabulary of "how are you?" And "good".
Youre boring as shit, retarded, and unpleasant.
You all suck, why should I want to save my shit race when i want you to die?

Attached: 1512413075750.jpg (235x214, 12K)

Everyone hates white people. Even the majority of white people. Its better that they are exterminated for ever.

I only hate my race because of white women.
Theyre so degenerate and embarassing. But yeah, certainly nothing worth saving.

Attached: tradthot-300x192.jpg (300x192, 21K)

Why are white people so mentally ill? I'm praying for y'all don't shoot up a school

>not posting the best one

Attached: DT 120517_thumb[2].jpg (800x657, 91K)

But then who will build society culture and technology? Also are you including East Asians and Jews cause they're white too.

Kill us tyrone. Just fucking kill us already. We beg you

Attached: 1403775521909.jpg (800x900, 65K)

>but then who will enslave the world to paper money and force them to partake in a slave system (which you call civilization) working 12 hours a day and going to school 8 hours day so you can continue breathing (you dont even want to continue) for some reason.

Nah thanks, we'll be good without you and your shitty world. We can actually have nature again instead of cement.

So much this.
Our race is a fucking scourge. Our women are the most degenerate disgusting evil nasty backwards devils ever to have crawled into existence.
I wouldnt mind being murdered if it meant all white women were to die.
This is a cancer that can only be wiped out with extreme medicine.

Attached: 1519010615115.jpg (1242x1876, 469K)

>>We can actually have nature again instead of cement.

So who's going to cure all your aids then if you only have nature. Are you just going to rug some aloe on your foot long cocks?

Attached: Now plus Aids.jpg (670x894, 192K)

>Why preserve the white race?
we shouldn't be preserved. the white race are the main protectors of niggers. just look at all the #blm protests, full of virtue signaling wypipo

spics, chinks, and literally every other race hates niggers and would have exterminated them by now if whites hadnt prevented it

You know that white women have higher STD rates than niggers now right?

Attached: 1519269159061.jpg (960x321, 75K)

No they don't

Get off our board ashley

Attached: 1f7.jpg (342x400, 23K)

Let's put it this way. Americans, angl*s and germanics get exterminated
Slavs, celts and meds remain

sad but true, just look at Lybia, arabs literally restarting the African slave trade and only whitey cares

lol your black friend probably calls you player and pimp condescendingly, black cock sucker

>being beta

>My black friend calls me a "player" and a "pimp"

Attached: 1520566710840.gif (450x254, 1.01M)

>You all suck, why should I want to save my shit race when i want you to die?
I can only speak for myself, but saving the white race actually means saving and promoting white culture. White culture is having a nuclear Christian family lead and protected by a man. Have fun with your manchildren friends who talk about pimps and players as if those are positive things to aspire to. I doubt you have what it takes to be a good husband and father, so we are losing nothing by not having you with us. Good riddance.

Even if she is doing those things desu the content whats her face provides is still beneficial.

You are a Jew so I can see why you hate white people. Just so you know we hate you too.

Because you would be naive to believe that the hammer that is falling on whites in SA wont eventually fall on you.

And you prove his point ever more. This is why you deserve this genocide.
It cant really even be called genocide. A more accurate term would be "justice".

There ain't enough niggers in the United States to do shit.

It is written.
And no amount of Sup Forums whining will change it, derpolinsky.

Ok whatever you believe man.

>heh

Attached: 23bbc7b15052946ea7126e759a7ad359_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Im white and fit and more wealthy than probably anyone on this board, and i despise white women, and recognize white cuck "males" for what they are.... a total waste that has to be erased.
I used to be a white nationalist when i was skinnyfat. But now im antifa

Attached: 20180306_195225.jpg (1200x1600, 524K)

wtf I hate white people now

Look you aren't impressing anybody.

It doesnt have to be just blacks. It could be any and all people, even other whites. We've all seen how easy people are to condition. I agree with OP, white people tend to be shit, no matter their political convictions, but the writing on the wall is pretty visible from here.
I'm white, so is my son, and his children will most likely also be white, so I have to look out for, and vote in my family's best interest.

how are you gonna compete when ill put my sweaty and hairy chest up your face to submit you^
Swimmer boy^

wtf I love authoritarian communism and low IQ brown people now

I used to have mantits like you. But then i grew up and stopped blaming jews for my problems.
The fact is, youre in this mess because youre a faggot.

Attached: 1516374017250.png (1200x800, 74K)

>taking responsibility for your problems instead of blaming some invisible bogeyman
you must really hate niggers and commies huh?

Dude I've been in combat and faced death try someone else.

if you truly dont care about preserving white race then kill yourself now and prove how much youre commited to this premise youre making here. You think youre above your own race? Wtf are you ? A ghost?

Attached: 1517958555614.png (720x715, 472K)

Ch-checked...
White people are the problem. They are right to blame you for the worlds ills.

Attached: TR-Citizenship-Quotes-8.jpg (500x695, 83K)

There is no such thing as the white race or white women. There are only specific nations. If your nation is too warped to survive, there is nothing wrong with it going extinct. Don’t try to pretend that an entire category of people, covering many different nations, language, cultures, and even phenotypes, is in any way the same thing all around except in the broadest possible sense. The white race is only marginally more specific than the “human race”.

>white women are so shit that you cant even defend them like the cuck you are anymore
>denies they even exist
This mental gymanstics is why im not a white nationalist.

Start with yourself faggot.

Attached: 1515433753664-1.png (1000x1050, 360K)

I’m not a white nationalist either. I couldn’t care less about the extinction of some white nations, I only care about there being a decent place for me to live while I’m alive, and that not likely to go anywhere. I couldn’t care less about what happens after I’m dead.

Lol fuck off shill no one buys your bullshit baiting, kys for even having this much time to waste. I make your salary in a week.

but all the evidence is that Europeans improved the world, brought the enlightenment and science, and ended slavery. Even where they colonized, all the evidence is that they improved their colonies (with rare exceptions like Belgian Congo).

Attached: IMG_5722.png (1136x640, 860K)

I'm pretty sure you were never a white nationalist and always a undercover fag.

witnessed

Attached: moichant.png (400x400, 101K)

if he's a commie antifa like he said, he knows nothing BUT mental gymnastics

>white people brought moderninity, corruption, cement and pavement, bureaucracy and technology (which can be linked to rampant degeneracy)...
Thanks! Now instead of smoking a joint in the grass and playing in the sun all day, now i get to work a 9-5 and pay taxes which go toward abortions.
Thanks roger, joe, sue, peggy, anne, and daniel!

Why would he kill himself when you are the problem?

Attached: follow-your-leader_o_77754.jpg (225x321, 20K)

That's not an arguement

I would rather fall on my sword instead of worshipping a couch surfing Jew like Karl Marx.

gay
gay

So go trip on your samurai sword then eugene.

weak bait m8

Attached: download (1).jpg (277x182, 3K)

gay

eastern whites are still pretty based & i love their cartoons

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

>nazis so ashamed of their white women, that they now refer to asians as white
They are asian. Not white. In your neverending cuckoldry you must always worship white women, but as its now impossible to do so because even satan himself is disgusted by actual white women. You must now redefine what it means to be a "white woman".
Should i laugh or cringe?

Dude you fell for the honorary white meme nobody actually believes that shit.

they are white, they're just not european. But they're still white

Attached: 1520138714563.jpg (798x1199, 94K)

Yeah I agree some of them have pale skin.

Op shoves glass on his urethra as a form of sexual stimulation.

His wife's son is disgusted by it and routinely runs away from home because "dad" forces him to watch his sick pleasuring of himself.

>more wealthy than probably anyone on this board
ahhhhh
>now i get to work a 9-5 and pay taxes

I think here you're not being consistent with your lies friend

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This tough guy looks like a ladyboy. How many cocks daily do you consume?
Rofl his stomach forms a natural vagina with bellybutton as a butthole, Implying God knew you were a fag from the beginning and marked you. .

hehehue sure thing kid... god id punch in your fucking teeth in a heart beat you fucking queer faggot dick sucking piece of shit

fag

t.

Attached: giphy.gif (144x192, 829K)

What about Irish, Italian and Polish Americans?

I have been in many houses and I can honestly say that is not a wealthy man's bathroom.

keked and checked

ill say it, I agree. I dont think the guys are dicks but they are definitely boring
>how are you? good
that one is way too accurate

and in terms of white women being whores, that applies to all women. any woman alive today has been a slut for thousands of years. its how they survived and evolved.

what separates white women is the fact they dont have kids as early as the other sluts. you dont even have to support the white race and it will die off simply due to this

Attached: womensmuggie2.png (1152x742, 91K)

come here tyrone

Attached: 1491352011694.jpg (746x645, 59K)

The problem is without stuck up uncool white people everything that makes life comfortable and stable enough for cool, laid back black people to exist disappears. You end up with poverty and chaos like you see in white minority cities or counties.

The truth is nobody likes each other when they are part of the dominant ethnic majority in a country, ie; Japanese in Japan, Mexicans in Mexico or whites in America(just barely). These are the people you are in direct competition with, unlike minorities who are “chill” because they feel they need to stick together and help each other in opposition to the majority(ie whites in America ). This will all change of course when whites are kaput.

This. Just get an asian titcow gf

Attached: 1519004307294.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

Attached: 1520304595391.png (360x361, 70K)

Checked

Asians are white but theyre not caucasian

Attached: 1520819672658.jpg (480x640, 36K)

>now I’m antifa
You could have just said you’re gay

Reminder the one in the middle is anri and she clearly had surgery to make her big fake tits bigger and faker

>You all suck, why should I want to save my shit race when i want you to die?
Now you know how white supremacists feel.

It's one of the consequences of white guilt.

The "I don't care about the white race", or X grouping is part of what got us into this mess. That is, parasitical and destructive behavior is allowed and encouraged by individually selected norms, after the dissolution of group-selected norms (i.e. xenophobia, religious,, & other norms of exclusion). The fallout of this just demonstrates how women respond in such a permissive and individualistic environment.

For us, concern for groupings goes hand-in-hand with concern for externality, competition at the group level, and reproduction of the commons. But "cool black guy gets me laid" is what you care about

Attached: nz588eb039.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

The fact that you can tell that is concerning user

Yes it’s the consequence of pathological white altruism being abused by marxists and white’s naturally slow but eventually spectacular response to being denied the peaceful/orderly ethnic environments they need to flourish.

Hi guys. OP here...

Attached: DX9l0PgVAAAKNCO.jpg large.jpg (780x585, 80K)

So what do you want me to do? Oogga booga muhfukin shit bix noods? while playing a bongo? You want me to have a bone in my nose and a dinner plate in my lip too? Fucking kill yourself honorary shitskin