Dragon Ball Super

Dude, seeing Hit lose like that just hurts. It kind of pisses me off that Jiren was able to make Hit look like that, you know? Because you just know that as badass as Hit is, he's just going to become fodder now like a bunch of other DB characters in the past. His "badass arc" is essentially over. His aura has been tarnished. Many characters have gone through this. Roshi, Tien, 18, Piccolo, and to some extent even Gohan. To have the bigger badder dude make the other big bad dudes look weak has always been a part of DB, but Hit is a 1000 year old badass assassin and it's just sad to see him get knocked out this way.
I actually kind of dislike Jiren because of how powerful he is. Something about him just makes him harder to like for me in comparison to Hit or Goku Black or something. I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked. I'll be really pissed if he ends up taking Vegeta out too. Better not fucking happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGMQJJqyIh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7tc8M2SB4eE
youtube.com/watch?v=6R9q0Kbf2o0
youtube.com/watch?v=AIGE-VVfRuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jiren is the bigger fish
we will finally revert to the adventure anime of early DB

why is this the thumnail and what appears in google image search?

>General
You fucked up.

?

MOOT

Do you not know what a general is?

A military rank

Can I get a (You) reaction image?

What's moot?

It's all a build up for El Grande Padre arc

When are these leaks coming out?

We're starting to approach the point where I begin wondering if these posts are serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGMQJJqyIh0

No one wants to post here. Stop bumping your shitty thread.

What is the purpose of such a needlessly stupid post, user

leave jiren to me.

Will El hermano de Jiren avenge his brother's death at the hands of El Guerrero Blanco?

Shut the fuck up.

you already have 15 threads for this poofta shit cunt

guys i dropped super back when my boy gohan jobbed in his green tracksuit to freeza's army of literally whos, but I watched the special and the episode after.

the goku v jiren stuff is pretty hype at the end of the day, and the stuff with the GoD's understanding why he can fight the ayy lmao is interesting, but since its FIRMLY established that they're on another level to the rest of the scrubs in the tournament, why should i care at all about these shitty subplots? piccolo and gohan jumping in is the moment where i paused it to shitpost right now to you

It just fucking dawned on me.
Jiren is basically NTR in character form.

What's that, Hit is a cool and strong character? He gives his all against Jiren? Whatever, one good hit in and it did not even weaken him. He uses an ability that would utterly fuck up any other opponent in this tournament, and Jiren just glares it off. He doesn't even laugh it off, he doesn't make a show of it. There's no fun to be had, Jiren just walked off with your possibly cool fight, as though he owned it all along. You got cucked.

With Goku it was the same thing. Holy fuck, a new form. Even the gods and angels are impressed with it. He's actually managing to match Jiren with it. But nah, he just calmly holds it until it runs out. He was seeing how far Goku could go from the start, and it didn't impress him. And when he spots Goku later, he considers him a waste of his time.
Like Goku we, the audience, were expecting amazing fights once Jiren actually started getting serious. But what we want is worthless, because Jiren doesn't want cool fights. He exists to crush, to defeat any opponent and claim any fight.

In NTR, the most common reaction for the audience is to feel bad for the victim, to see what's happening from his point of view, while the villain performing the act usually makes it a point to be as vile and offensive as possible. Here, we see it from Goku's point of view. We wanted those fights, but got blue-balled and had to watch Jiren basically shove his purple ayylmao dick into the entire ToP and claim it for himself while showing the most hateable attitude a character could show in such an event: utter and complete indifference, with a tinge of annoyance, all somehow without being edgy.

maybe if you stopped being a judgemental tard, uou couldve seen gohan is ssb tier with a non ss form foreshadowed, but this arcs gokus form, so next arc. theyve been retracing gohans cell to majin buu char arc.

also friezas got a new form too and is being foreshadowed as next piccolo/vegetable and aiming to dethrone gods

Can they win?

youtube.com/watch?v=7tc8M2SB4eE
youtube.com/watch?v=6R9q0Kbf2o0
everyones favorite dragon ball youtubers made vids on the new movie possibilty so quickly!!

>ajay
yes he is underrated
>cuckdom
no thanks

SethTheProgrammer is pretty good dbz related youtuber desu

Why the fuck do they always have to make the antagonists so fucking stupid? Jiren goes to fucking meditate instead of going around oneshotting all the enemies.

Bad writing

The "in universe" reason is that he thinks no else is worthy to fight him. The real reason is that it would be boring for a tournament to have everyone be removed in one episode, and not good for merchandise sales

This is retarded as hell, just a forced way to keep this shit going on for longer.

if he one shotted everyone that would be boring

nah he's a fucking loser he posts on google+ communities

It's not even just Jiren. Anybody who is SSB+ level should be able to to chokeslam anyone out of the ring without wasting any energy.

*most of the jobbers out of the ring

The tourney is already boring as is. Why drag this on for longer? To watch more fodder getting a ring out after one episode?

he sounds like he does vs debates unironically.

Different actors approach foreign words differently. Independent of that, devoiced / trailing vowel sounds can also come out differently. It's still there; it's just barely there.
Gowasu's voice actor emphasizes the "u" in Zamasu depending on the context and delivery, as another related example.
It's not necessarily devoiced in every instance of a "su" sound (see: "sugoi"); what's most important in this case is generally if it's a trailing sound.
Gender roles can actually come into play with devoiced vowel sounds in syllables, too.
Chi-Chi's accent is not Chinese; it's played up as a Tohoku accent with a bit of extra ad-libbing. Basically, she's played as a hick (similar to Goku, though Nozawa does her own exaggeration specifically changing all "ai" sounds to "ae"/"ee"-ish).

No, the real reason is they need to make the protagonists win and we need some workaround on how that is possible so we will make the bad guys dumb in order to achieve that.

This. The writing for this show is just atrocious.

Can beerus beat jiren?

The nice thing about DBZ is that it embraces the shortcomings of being fictional anime/manga, rather than trying to pretend it's something similar to reality. At the very least the show should, as a whole, encapsulate some small element, but no more than that. There's no time for going back and forth reflecting about the possible options. The minor characters are made to be so basic so that the MC's at least appear smarter than the world he's put into, which is similar to reality in a small sense. I think about a lot of things, but I can't read people's minds, so obviously they aren't going to seem as complex, even though they are.

I'm personally enjoying the theme of frustrastion of trying to overcome something that appears absolutely firm. But yeah eventually he'll go down.

The one impressive moment of animation/cinematography was the one shop from Goku's POV where even he doesn't see anything and is instantly punching at Jiren, which he dodges. The rest of that Jiren v Goku fight was just standard DBZ faire stuff, throwing through rocks etc.

But that one shot was actually interesting. Congrats DBS.

What do you people think of how the episodes have been storyboarded?

I'm gonna laugh when Gohan ends up jobbing to either toppo or dyspo and then ends up being gag status until the next arc. Gohanfags have been getting rekt in Super

>how will vegetafans recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=AIGE-VVfRuw

You're jumping the gun too much on the domain name. Toei openly registered the 2013 and 2015 domains for the previous two movies, but this domain register is done anonymously, thus it could be literally anyone that registered it. The fact that it was registered in Japan means that and only that, and as a result we can't say with any certainty that a movie is on the way

After Gohan's encounter with Gohan as a masked fighter in Baba's Dragon Ball Team, there was never any news of Goku and Gohan (except Dragon Ball). Goku mentions in his fight with Vegeta, after Vegeta changed Oozaru, that if he returned to die during the fight, he would apologize to Gohan, since it was he who had killed him, this is the following according to Dragon Ball, that Goku returns to Gohan that we have already said or shown.

what is that image conveying

LEAKS

WHEN?

right now jiren is powerful enough to take out anyone at the last minute, but he doesn't need to if every other team gets below 2 people. the other fights right now are just dwindling down the numbers to eventually force jiren to act again

Soon, my son

REMINDER:

>Zen-oh did not eliminate Hit on the GodPad

>Whis mentioned that Hit can create phantoms of himself and hide in time that he has stored (we already knew this, why explicitly mention it again? Was it a reminder/hint?)

>Hit kept using the time skip against Jiren to no effect - it wasn't just to memorize Jiren's movements but to more importantly built up large amounts of time

>One of the writers stated that Hit will fight Vegeta during the Tournament of Power. That has happened yet. So what, are they going to fight in the bleachers?

HIT WAS NOT ACTUALLY ELIMINATED. THE NEW WARRIOR IS HIT WITHOUT HIS COAT (WEIGHTED CLOTHING, LIKE PICCOLO)

IT'S HAPPENING

>That Security Dragon promo
Pretty OP link monster, tbqhfam

goku without any battle damage with those eyes in interesting to see

Is Colorfag still around?

Never noticed that Goku's SSB hairstyle is different from normal SS

It's not, just a different art style

No, it is. It's slightly different. It's the same in the anime and DBFZ as well

Nope, it's not. Sometimes Tori/Toyo/some guys at Toei/etc forget the detail, sometimes not. It's just remembered more often when Goku is SSB because the only art Toriyama did for the form had the detail, but it's supposed to be always the same hairstyle

What do you want? Just Goku using Mafuba or Zamasu shocked panel too?

Goku powering up into SSB, top middle panel.

Chadness at inconcieveable levels

Except that his phantoms don't move or talk.
He was eliminated

>10 hours later

No, they aren't serious and they're never serious. As long as websites like ED exist (and ED has been around since the mid-2000s) people will know who moot was.

why do mexicans like gohan so much?

Ok I'll try
But you know my auras are pretty much milky white color, right?

As long as you make Goku tan, I don't care.

all the more satisfying when Goku decks him imo

He's out, I think Champa and Vados would have picked up on some sort of duplicate and he talks to them and El Grande Padre says he's out

Latin Vegeta sounds boring, even current Sabat is better.

FUCK JIREN AND HIS KNOB SLOBBERS

Gohan Blanco es muy fuerte. Goku Doctrina egoista no puede igualarlo

Just say it's piss yellow, that's what you're known for.

found a real good colorfag on fbook and instagram

Tapion, 13, and costumes from U2 & U11 will be the next-next DLC for Xenoverse 2.

JAJAJAJA muy embarazoso Vegeta

>when your whole tactic hinges not only on the retarded toddlers noticing your ruse, but for once in their life not shrieking "OOOOOOO SUGOIIII~, IS HE HE DOING X? OOOOO SUGIOU, HE'S DONG X"

Also, Nappa and Ginyu confirmed for FighterZ.

gee I dunno, watch and find out

>the anti-wakuwaku equation

These look so dope. More?

Nice to see you again tanfag

That's not "a colorfag", but an actual talented artist, guys

Thanks.

Alright, who broke Geekdom101?

Nobody cares about your reddit youtuber.

What happened to him now

I don't know about that particular instance. Don't get me wrong, the writing in super is an atrocity, but Captain Ayy Lmao meditating could be for the purpose of collecting/amassing ki

Crying because people don't like him.

If he wanted to be efficient he'd just clear out everyone and win right away. That guy's right, he's doing his token retard overconfident thing to give the protag a chance. But I'd be lying if he didn't do it with some charm and style

Mods, here’s a general.

KEK
He's crying because people called his Jiren vs Whis video stupid.
Holy shit what a fucking loser

why is it stupid

>No one likes muh video!
>*Starts abusing his fanbase on twitter*

Why would anyone create a channel dedicated to db anyway, they take the series way too seriously

I don't get why people rip on him so much here. His videos are too long yeah but he certainly knows his shit better than most other Dragon Ball bloggers. I would call out other youtubers like

Seth the programmer
>wanks off Dragon Ball characters way too much talking hours and hours about power scaling shit
>downplays comic book characters to make it seem like Dragon Ball characters could easily beat American cartoon characters
>keeps smirking like a smug asshole

MasakoX
>treats his audience like 5 year olds
>almost never brings up new ideas and just talks about what happened in an episode
>can't criticize him in his channel because TFS wankers will white knight for him
>treats his blog like a television show making the audience feel detached from him