Xanax

Tylenol

Placebo

kek

You literally have a fighting chance you whiny faggots

antipsychotics

having sex is a sin

Jesus

Attached: 1517068656258.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

not if it's anal sex

Exactly. Every board on this site wants to desperately have sex, they have to know it's a sin and it doesn't reflect well on them as individuals

That one day, far into the future, the evil plans of all these evil motherfuckers will be crushed into a space smaller than the tiniest subatomic particle and then blown to violent smithereens across the universe, never to reform.

Attached: 1514282475787.jpg (869x873, 407K)

That if you actually think about it, the world isn't too bad.

It was real

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

You mean sex outside of marriage?

Really blows my mind desu

Attached: 1500744743559.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

Celibacy gives you super powers.

The white pill is humans aren't strong enough for space travel and androids will inherit the earth.

Why do so many Asians have nigger noses?

Attached: 1516321223133.png (546x719, 677K)

that's a black pill though...
a white pill is something like, white people have survived far worse than what we're experiencing now, and normal people across the West are waking up to the horrors of multiculturalism, globalism and cultural marxism.

Wrong.

The White Pill is that only by making the conscious decision to colonize our solar system can we secure a future for ourselves and our children.

Space Now

Christ says the time for turning the other cheek is over

Attached: christ sword.jpg (687x960, 231K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

Love is not the tolerance of wickednes

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

People are pretty chill, especially on a personal level.

Lol what that's stupid. The point is to escape the hateful delusion and build self esteem through achievement

that no matter what, Jesus Christ provides salvation through faith in Him, and in the end, no matter what happens here on earth, those who have molested, raped, tortured, and murdered children and innocents in the name of satanic blood gods will suffer a wrath so incredible it would dwarf any earthly punishment we could dole out here, and it will last for all eternity
that love is what these satanic pedophiles are seeking to eradicate from the world to condemn us and trick us into abandoning our salvation only to be trapped in this "matrix" forever
that we won a long time ago, and the enemy is simply thrashing around trying to maintain control of a population destined for the Kingdom
>18 If possible, to the best of your ability, live at peace with all people.
>19 Don’t try to get revenge for yourselves, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath. It is written, Revenge belongs to me; I will pay it back, says the Lord.
>20 Instead, If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. By doing this, you will pile burning coals of fire upon his head.
>21 Don’t be defeated by evil, but defeat evil with good. - Romans 12:18-21

Attached: The Jews killed Jesus.jpg (1100x557, 557K)

Life fix itself faster than what you think.

jmcfeels

Knowing Jesus is the highest good and you should act accordingly.

And fuck the jews.