One Piece

The captainbowl is imminent, boys. Is anyone else excited about the outcome of it? I really don't care about about fights in One Piece but the consequences of this one are pretty heavy-stacked.
If Luffy wins, then Oda has to justify one of the biggest asspulls since goddamn Enies Lobby. He can always stall the fight but time is against him, as his performance against Cracker initally showed.
If Luffy loses, then that's a big ass loss for Luffy, both as a character and as a captain of the Straw Hats. And that's even without mentioning how would that picture his training with the former first mate of Roger during the timeskip.

Is the "It's a shonen, of course the mc is going to win" excuse going to prevail again? Or is Katakuri's Elephant Gun finally gonna be the reality check that Luffy needed since entering the New World? Whole Cake has been such a good experience overall that I can't contain my excitement.

>Trained for two years with Rayleigh.
>winning against a tough opponent is an asspull.

>Asspull
>He hasn't awoken his DF nor used G4
Luffy has lost many times in the past but he returned to kick their asses later. Question OP, do you suddently started reading Whole Cake and just memed your way by watching le ebin moments on youtube?

Luffy isn't Yonko Commander level. Gear 4th put him above Doflamingo level and he would have easily lost to Cracker if Nami was not with him.
So if he wins then either Cracker > Katakuri or Oda is a hack

Is mochi good?

You keep forgetting that Katakuri is made out of Mochi. Jimbei already proved that water dilutes his mochi and wrecks him. It would be pretty embarrassing for Luffy to lose against a enemy that Jimbei could probably solo in a few widespread water attacks. We still don't have a answer to the question, what happens to his mochi if he is exposed to heat or flames for too long? My guess is, it makes his mochi solidify and become like a burnt eggshell.

>. It would be pretty embarrassing for Luffy to lose against a enemy that Jimbei could probably solo in a few widespread water attacks.
Luffy can't use water attacks you sperg. That's like saying it would be embarrassing for someone to lose to Enel because Luffy beat him because he was made of rubber

MONKEY

D

>Luffy isn't Yonko Commander level
But he beat Cracker, a Yonko Commander.
>B-but Nami helped him so it was a gimmick win and doesn't count
Thanks for admitting that every situational victory Luffy has, you don't count. Which is like, half of the fights in the series?

>Luffy beats Crocodile cause he was bleeding to death.
>Luffy beats Enel only cause he got lucky and had the exact devil fruit that is his literal weakness.
>Luffy beats Doflamingo only because Law nerfed him with gamma knife.
>Luffy beats Oars only because he was pumped full of steroid ghosts.

Either Luffy beating Cracker counts, or half the victories Luffy has had in the series don't count because they were gimmick victories as well.

>Wants to be king of the pirates
>Is weaker then Jimbei

Pick one.

I love Fujitora! I'm so fucking hyped to see him go all out his df is the coolest shit

>water dilutes mochi

>Luffy beat Crocodile because he was bleeding
That was still retarded
You can't discount my Enel point when the person I was replying too was talking about Katakuris specific weakness
>G4 could have wrecked full health Doffy
>Shadow Luffy didn't beat Oars
You can't use the "Luffy always had help" point because we are discussing a solo fight here. He beat a commander with help but now he doesn't have help so the Cracker fight should be treat as an anomaly and discounted

That's what happened, did you not read the manga?

>water dilutes his mochi and wrecks him.
it just makes it lose its sticky property

If it weren't for Hawk-Eyes Mihawk, I've found One Piece long time ago!
Where did he come from? Where did he go?
Where did you come from, Hawk-Eyes Mihawk?

*Inserts the "I would have been dead a long time ago with my friends" line here*

>his df is the coolest shit

Litteraly Gravity control, a power so overused by series involving superpowers it's not exciting anymore. I prefer an anemy that uses an unusual DF power but used smartly and creatively.

Again. We are talking about a Solo fight here. Get some actual good arguments that I can't defeat with 5 seconds of thought. Or just leave

naruto is so much stronger then luffy

Such as?

If Katakuri has basically the same powers as Luffy, that just means Luffy knows his weaknesses, because he has the same ones.
And being an idiot savant at fighting, I'm sure he could figure out how to use that to his advantage.

>Again. We are talking about a Solo fight here.

Stopped reading there. Quit the series now, we aren't having solo fights anymore. Your going to be whining for years after Kaido gets brought down by a group of people instead of just Luffy. You powerlevel fags are the worst.

I know you are doing this to bait people and make them mad. But Naruto is much much stronger than Luffy.
Luffy isn't even small town level but Naruto is at least city level with just a Bijuu Dama

>Raw power makes you Yonkou level : The post

user, you can still beat a stronger opponent by exploiting his weaknesses, it's named "strategy".

>Quit the series now, we aren't having solo fights anymore.
He says as we are debating a solo fight between Luffy and Katakuri
Go and stay go

You are right, which is why I prefer Luffy.

LUL

No. What happened is that Luffy detached from the mochi because Jinbei threw water on it. You'd know you can cancel out the stickiness of rice by pouring water on it if you ever tried to make an onigiri with your bare hands. The same principle is at work here.

Powerlevel faggots like you aren't welcome here. You leave.

it was tea faggits

OH, didn't know that, thank you user.

I'm not even a powelevel fag. It's just a simple fact that Luffy was not strong enough to beat cracker so if he beats katakuri it will be an asspull

Blanco Luffy comfirmed?

Not an unusual DF, but Crocodile's use of underground water rivers to create a sand prison was pretty smart.

>asspulls

It's fantasy you fucking Sup Forumsutist where anything is possible there is no logic in fiction also your use of that word is shallow and pedantic.

will we get a chapter this week?

Mizu Luffy incoming

>Following your own laid out rules and in universe logic isn't needed because muh fiction
Wow so there are actually people with single digit IQ's?

My magic 8 ball says yes

>nothing has to make sense in-universe if it's fantasy
Stop this retarded meme you fucking moron

yess

>Is the "It's a shonen, of course the mc is going to win" excuse going to prevail again?
One Piece hasn't followed that rule since Sabaody.

ESTE ES EL FIN GRANDE MADRE. MARCHA 5 DESPERTAR DEL DIOS SIMIO DEMONIO

G4 already lost to a heavily injured Doffy you retarded nigger,holy fuck how can you people be so god damn retarded?Just get raped to death by a pack of nigegrs and die in a ditch you failed abortion.
The way you stupid fucks downplay the livign shit out of Doffy is absolutely fuckign disgusting,
>Luffy needed Law to injure Doffy and he still would have lost if it weren't for the gladiators carrying him around
>Nami wetting Cracker somewhat means more than that
If it were Law and Luffy vs Cracker the fight would have ended within the first 10 minutes but you are obviously going to ignore that in your retarded characterfagging.

>If Gol D. Roger was the king of the pirates, that means he was the strongest
Then why did he die?

Doffy>Katakuri>Cracker judging by the feats shown so far by each character.

why some people think that counters don't exist in one piece, maybe cracker would have won against luffy because he counters blunt attacks, if luffy beats katakuri now it doesn't mean cracker>katakuri you fucking idiots

because of his illness? are you a fucking troll?

His homeland was nuked twice be easy on Oda he's a war victim.

Have you ever tried to punch a virus?

Can someone edit a sombrero onto monkey King sun wukong gyear fiffu awakening?

GOMA DESPERTADO

Iva's fruit saved his ass multiple times i assume

Well admitedly no one tried, maybe that would work.

Por que?

what if roger didnt die but went omnipotent/omnipresent

What does Iva have to do with Roger?

What happened to him?

I dunno about omnipresent, but he for sure could be in two places at once.
His head was in one place, the rest of his body in another.

I wonder if that's a plot point that will ever get brought up. What did the WG do with Rogers body after his death? Doubt they gave it back to like...his crew or anything.

Probably burned it. I feel like the burial place would have been mentioned if it existed

Either they got rid of it somehow or they buried him in Loguetown

>Cracker
>Can injure G4
>Doffy
>Can't
???

I mean Katakuri looks strong but you have to remember how much stronger Luffy is in Gear Fourth. To compare with another Sweet Commander, Luffy went from being bullied by a single one of Cracker's biscuit soldiers in his base form to destroying them en masse with Gear Fourth.

Now obviously the issue is defeating Katakuri within Gear Fourth's time limit. I think it would be fine if Luffy finds a particularly creative way to defeat Katakuri with Gear Fourth, or at least stops him for a while. If need be, I also think it would be fine if Luffy uses Brulee to escape into random mirrors to recover or if he knocks Katakuri through a mirror and prevents him from re-entering.

To think that I had to use this so early... Maybe I need another 2 year time skip

>shallow and pendantic

Get outta here Peter Griffin.

If Doffy could tank G4 during 20 minutes Karakuri can perfectly buy enough time until Luffy stamina runs out

EoS Luffy will be stronger

Even if Luffy did defeat Katakuri with Gear 4th in the time limit (which is reeaaaaaaaaaaal unlikely) he'd still lose. Because he has no means of escape and as soon as the time limit ends he is at the mercy of Brûlée and the Scarpone siblings, who'll be way too happy to kick his shit in while he's down.
Why do Luffyfags not understand this? It doesn't matter if Luffy bust out a Gear 4, 5, 7, or 8 in this situation. If he made it his objective to defeat Katakuri in this situation, then he already lost.
The only way he can get out of this is by making it his objective to stall for 10 hours. Which I think is what's going to happen since Luffy never once said he'd defeat or surpass Katakuri (like he usually does whenever he's about to fight someone) but "focus" on him. Hopefully that means keeping him occupied to the best of his ability.

Mihawk got bored again and killed him.

I hope Gin survived and made him his bitch.

Luffy will get cornered and Katakuri will get a vision of some desperation attack that makes him sweat and jump back. The fight will probably end around here.

Katakuri will unfortunately job in the future, probably either to Blackbeard or an Admiral.

t. average Luffyfag and his delusional wet dream

Nah. Even if Luffy becomes a bit stronger than Whitebeard (which I seriously doubt), he wouldn't be anywhere close to endgame Naruto or Sasuke.

You already saw him.

>>G4 could have wrecked full health Doffy
Nope.
Doffy not only had to focus on stitching his organs together, but also maintaining the fucking Bird Cage razing the entire island.
Even with these weaknesses, Luffy still failed to KO him and needed the citizens to cover his ass long enough to get up for round 2.
If Doffy and Luffy went at each other in peak condition, it would end with Doffy moderately to heavily injured and Luffy carved up worse than a Thanksgiving turkey.

Here you go

Sounds like the synopsis to a JoJo fight

Zoro + Carrot confirmed lookout partners.

>Booundman- Kong attack system
>Tankman - Round fat belly like the crocodile
Big Cat based G4 form incoming

That gorilla have some belly too.

>quads
No one can ever doubt the bun joining ever again.

>Tankman
>crocodiles have a hard, scaly hide
>especially giant ones living on Instant Death Island

>Sleep: When Sleepy
>Wake up: When he wakes up
Living the dream.

finally a trait of zoro i can identify with!

they can even spar together

Why is Zoro so fucking weak?

I'm hype as fuck for the next chapter. Whatever the outcome is, I'll suck goda's dick and so will everyone else.

This guy gets it.

is that franky's borther

>Chopper

Why does he sleep like a kindergartener?

zoro on that uberman sleep cycle

>Carrot
>Strong
My favourite meme

How the fuck do luffy/sanji and especially zoro function?

It's okay to get 3-5 hours of sleep maybe like 3-4 days of the week, but 7/7 days of the week with that little sleep = you're going to be a zombie.

I wonder if Brook keeps that sleeping schedule to keep Sanji company in the early morning hours. That'd be pretty sweet of him if he did.

I saw people actually upset about the carrot zoro "fight" in the desuarchives.

What part of monster trio do you not understand? What they're capable of is inhuman.

Zoro's schedule is possible depending on how he does it.