Éire/pol/ - Through The Night Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Cabinet approves Eighth Amendment referendum bill
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945837-cabinet_referendum/

>Tens of thousands march in favour of retaining Eighth Amendment
rte.ie/news/2018/0310/946411-save-eighth-march/

>11 released in child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0307/945729-abuse/

>New agencies lined up to keep vital Ireland 2040 projects on target and land prices in check
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-agencies-lined-up-to-keep-vital-ireland-2040-projects-on-target-and-land-prices-in-check-36689922.html

>Free contraceptive pills and condoms will be offered to 'prevent crisis pregnancies'
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/free-contraceptive-pills-and-condoms-will-be-offered-to-prevent-crisis-pregnancies-36689936.html

>Leprechauns don't exist, says Danny Healy-Rae
independent.ie/news/environment/leprechauns-dont-exist-says-danny-healyrae-36682077.html

>Leo has borrowed an idea from Dragon's Den
thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-fine-gael-recruitment-3890217-Mar2018/

>Higgins: 'We are a very long way from adequately addressing issues of hierarchy"
thejournal.ie/president-higgins-womens-rights-3890748-Mar2018/

>SF ÓCaoláin to step down at end of term
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resigned-3891008-Mar2018/

Attached: nightmapireland.jpg (400x503, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3Nqg2ohiDY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riocard_Bairéad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR GREATER TIPPERARY

It has been a while since we hit bump limit

Please team up with Kilkenny to wipe waterford off the map it's the most depressing place in the country

ÓRÓ SÉ DO BHEATHA BHAILE

Aye it has been, nice to see
How are things Thiobraid?

Was in Waterford for a night out this weekend, good laugh, alot of negroes though. However I pulled

Fine and dandy chief, and yourself? What have you been up to

Attached: 148487477312.jpg (527x758, 70K)

Not too much honestly but I can't complain I am alive and well

Enjoy this. youtube.com/watch?v=q3Nqg2ohiDY

anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh

So are this national party as faggy as they sound?

NP is for homosexuals ONLY no straights allowed

Lovely tune always a good listen

My girlfriend is scottish can I join in

anyone see that post a few days ago about some "new Irish Political Party?" forget what the called it. they said to look it up on fb but it didn't show up. I was left rather confused.

You cannot deny that 18th Century Ireland under British rule was the best Ireland.

Attached: barry-lyndon-landscape.jpg (765x474, 55K)

Níl chead

so what are they doin these days apart from makin videos of that guy doin constant speeches, i would like him more if he at least did some PR visiting places or doing something... or anything really rather than just all talk

Barry Lyndon was a nice film and all but the only good thing about that time was being a highwayman and mugging Brits

>Ireland should have Swiss style gun laws and culture
Y/N?

Just here to mock crying brit fags

Yes as a small nation there are many things we can learn from the Swiss

"Magaluf spain is the best spain"

I spent two years in Straya and never met one Scottish person. I love Scots, but fuck they're elusive.

we don't really need it though. we just need a bigger crackdown on organized crimes

We should introduce conscription like is done in Switzerland and Austria. 10/10 wouldnt conciously object

na little villages and cut off places in the 80s and 90s in the south was prime time, 18th century didnt even have metal slug in the arcade

No Brits were mugged in the filming of Barry Lyndon. Barry was mugged.

>I love Scots, but fuck they're elusive.
Just imagining a David Attenborough documentary about trying to find Scots now

Didn't say they were I just said it was the best part about the time period

Have you goys revealed your power level to family members? I did and they think I'm a neo-nazi extremist now. It's funny and sad at the same time to see how (((indoctrinated))) they are.

>his entire family doesn't agree with him

I expressed some views to my parents, my ma mildly agreed with some and my father agreed with alot of what I said, mostly regards immigration, islam, etc.

Ah.
I'm actually absolutely clueless.
Wasn't Ireland being treated alright in the 18th Century? I thought it was getting better until the Famine,

I got mine from my parents.

did you reveal it slowly and tactfully explaining the nuance of your arguments?

Some advice I'd give is not to get "high off your own supply". It's still possible to make mistakes even if you aren't getting all your opinions from RTE slop.

Aren't a lot of the home invasions down the country not really "organised" though, at least in the respect that the people doing it aren't necessarily part of a larger organisation?

The important part I think is that people ought to be familiar and comfortable with gun use and handling, in the same way that everyone ought to know first-aid and how to swim and the like.

If I were in charge of drawing up gun legislation, I would definitely mandate harsher sentences for gun crime to go hand in hand with any rights that were to be given to us. The gardaí would need to have a zero-tolerance policy on gun crime.

>I'm actually absolutely clueless.
Of course you are, we already knew that from your flag

Any Doengal anons? Have never been up to Donegal but want to when I'm over next week. Trying to test a bit of my Gaeilge and trying to find out where the best places to do that would be.

there were revolutions every other generation in Ireland under brit rule. so no

His entire family have stunted survival instincts. Luckily he does so his family genes pass on. But should he be allowed to, considering his gene pool?

Insult me again and it will be another 1169.

Attached: taff'd.png (1408x219, 41K)

Well, it looked really comfy in Barry Lyndon.

No but Ive been nearly caught a few times. Quoting American crime stats. Enjoying brexit and Trumps victory a little too much. BTFOing a lot of women lately about their obsession with killing babies. Eyes have narrowed.

Have you ever dosed a sheep? Well think of it like that - the dosing stuff is the red pill and I tried to ram that shit down their throats.

1700s would have been a tad bit calmer for your average lad in Scotland or Ireland because all the dissidents were deported or made indentured slaves far away still shit just quieter and then it tumbled down again in the 1800s

dude thought it was a hugbox till the famine

lel

honestly I like having an unarmed garda force. dads a third gen Irish yank so I can head on over if I feel like having a gun

I know at least 3 that have been here. My highschool headmaster is/was scottish. To me I can't get rid of them. And I'm on the other side of the world

Well, there you go!

Fuck them, if your family won't accept you even if they disagree with you they're shite cunts

your average KEK

I am those dissidents

Don't get any illusions lad only real way to make money was to fuck off to join the army the quietness I mentioned would only be there for women minding noisy kids and old men who were a tad rarer than they would be nowadays

My great uncle was in the IRA. Moved over here to Wales for whatever reason. I've got his papers. Cool stuff.

Nothing more satisfying than putting a female in her place with some red pills.

and of course the Brits in Ireland had comfy lives at the expense of the rest

His cousin had a fucking ace rack if I remember correctly. Love the scene with the two poof British officers in the lake. Gets a hot wife and goes all new money. Batters his Limey stepson, as is proper and right for an Irishman, has a duel, loses his leg, and all his dosh. The end.

Not from there, but try Gaoth Dobhair.

Nah, his cousin was dead flat.
The message of Barry Lyndon: don't marry an Anglo.

They do, but my friends and co-workers are the problem. I like them, but I don't think they like reality very much

Adding poof is redundant

I wouldn't give up friends over political views, but co-workers don't have to be your friends if you don't want them to. Afaik if you get discriminated against for your politics in works it's against the law. On the other hand I wouldn't go pussy footing around your friends with your views, if they wouldn't be your friend because you're pro life for example you're probably dodging a bullet later down the line.

Their main mistake... treating Ireland like a holiday home, many of their kids growing up in Ireland, empathising.

Ever since I got single I've been doing it relentlessly. I've a decent sense of humour too so I can get away with a fair bit. Conversion - one at a time!

>other Cambro-Norman families include....the Barretts

Lads, we've been had

Attached: 1434517769719.png (762x580, 505K)

>he doesn't automatically know how west brit someone is by their surname

The ultimate redpill is allowing in thousands of brown muzzies to live beside you so I recommend you do that. I speak from personal experience.

They're honestly blue pilled beyond redemption but I just joke a lot about loving hitler documentaries.

Barretts, Joyces, Butlers, Griffiths. Just about all the famous "Irishmen".
Ya been taff'd, boyo.

Attached: pepe.png (900x900, 186K)

Melissa confirmed foreigner

>Ya been taff'd, boyo
And Anglo'd, old chap

Attached: Anglo-Irish.png (1187x621, 194K)

FitzGeralds too

Honestly I'm hoping things go full mad max in the next ten years, I have a great plan that involves throwing heretics on bonfires, a child army and me dressing like Brando in the island of Dr Moreau

But they were especially gay

And the Walshes. I knew there was something elegant about Louis.

This is one half of my ideology.

Penal laws but for "anglo-Irish" is the other.

This Barrett lad was based: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riocard_Bairéad

Just checked and she had dem titties. Apologise for that slur or I shall demand satisfaction

Attached: image.jpg (865x550, 54K)

Wtf, I would have remembered titws like those.
Shame they're tarnished by Anglo fingers.

>Shame they're tarnished by Anglo fingers.

Just like Ireland.

Ireland is ripe for the taking, and deserves to be taken, by us, not sand niggers. A few friends and I once strolled into an army barracks unchecked and walked about.

You're right about the Anglo chick though - miserable bitch married a geriatric before Barry ploughed her. Spent her days staring off into the middle distance and hanging out with that pedo looking reverend.

Ulsterfag here, what's the likely outcome on this eighth amendment referendum your having? Getting concerned about it being replicated up here.

jesus i was accidentally using Chrome, captcha failed like 15 times in a row

How frequent are devout young Catholics in Ireland?

Most likely outcome is a trip south is more efficient than a trip to England, so ye may remain without abortion, but a trip to Monaghan would suffice.

Donnybrook first, then I plan on marching beyond the pale. Those ploughs will need slaves to pull them. A quick siege of Leitrim should stock us for the first winter. As a religious leader, I will not be publicly involved in the army's affairs, but I would encourage you to join as soon as you hear of me or my acolytes. First in get the best positions! Plus, dissenters get the bonfire

That's not what I wanted to hear. HARD BORDER NOW, NO OPEN SKIES!!!

Honestly it’s never going to pass, the media in Ireland has given the impression that it will but it doesn’t have the support

I already have my eyes on a tactical position where I am (army barracks above^^ included).

Nicely positioned raised ground, not many routes in, plenty of infrastructure, a jail etc.

I plan on holding it (who knows, i may have to at some point) and expanding with those who seek shelter, they must adopt the ways and fight to hold it.

I hope you're right. The perception being pumped out by the BBC, is that it will be a cake walk for Leo.

Even with a return of a hard border, people get through for day trips.

I hope you're right.

Brits will leave Ireland when you micks gtfo out of Glasgow/Dundee/Liverpool

I will get the Free Presbyterian Taliban to police the airports.

That sounds lovely. I admire your foresight. I'll be more of a Kony type, so I'll be stealing quite a lot of children. Once I have a batch trained up I'll start the burnings. Watch for our banners

There's no Brits in NI.

EVERY NI man is just a paddy to a Brit. I wish we could send all NI loyalists as exchange students to Britain to prove this to them.

NI is a tactical buffer zone employed by the Brits to block an Irish&Scottish union. Why would they place their own in a buffer zone?

Oiche mhaith a chairde,

Just wait til they get sued for misidentifying fatties for preggos