DRUG-RESISTANT HIV STRAIN DISCOVERED IN PHILIPPINES

>‘HIV is not done yet,’ says expert as figures show 56,000 Filipinos now living with condition

>The strain is more aggressive, more resistant to antiretroviral drugs and progresses to Aids faster than the HIV subtype B generally found in western countries.

>“There are nearly 100 different subtypes of HIV, with new subtypes being discovered every day.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hiv-drug-resistant-strain-philippines-asia-cure-treatment-infection-rate-rising-a8249621.html

Is HIV subtype AE /ourvirus/?

Attached: Drug-resistant_HIV_strain_discovered_in_Philippines_could_trigger_new_epidemic,_scientists_warn_The_ (954x980, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8kGz8_pC70
youtube.com/watch?v=5zbj6gZEk_8
youtube.com/watch?v=4jvVsf789y8
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever discovered the treatment for HIV should have buried it if possible. HIV smites niggers and degenerate sodomites. Shame.

good god will all of the fags finally die within our lifetime? it's about damn time.

>All Niggers and Degenerates will be wiped off the planet in your lifetime
feels good tbqh, best timeline ever

I unironically believe HIV/AIDS is some sort of divine punishment, I just find it so fucking funny there's a disease that specifically attacks dumb fags and degenerates.

Fuck I hope there's a full blown epidemic that forces the government to outlaw all sex outside of marriage.

Will Duterte purge gays next? one can only hope

diseases, pandemics, outbreaks, this is the future.

aids blood for the blood God

youtube.com/watch?v=m8kGz8_pC70

RIP Anglin

>give gays drug to fuck without a rubber and not get HIV
>HIV becomes resistant
>super HIV

10/10

good, I hope it wipes out these disease spreading, degenerate parasites.

Attached: 1511624314979.png (602x502, 366K)

HIV is officially /ourvirus/

God is good

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

give it to odell beckham, he will take half the eastern seaboard of niggers with him

god am i bored with niggers

Attached: 1506832004089.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

lets have a disease that only kills your people and see how you laugh and joke?
oh wait its not 2025 yet sorry just wait a few years guys

Sorry but they breed far too fast. You guys are going to be overrun with nogs.

Attached: population decline rekt.png (973x857, 69K)

Nina Cherry know the story so it must be told
About a group of people left in the cold
Caught by a plague slowly they fade
From an immune deficiency you see called AIDS

what other 80's/90's aids awareness songs can we bring back? Some of them were pretty catchy

Good, I want there to be as many extremely lethal STDs out there as possible so all the degenerates and niggers will die.

Wrong again, drumpfkins. Subtypes are a social construct.

Attached: original.jpg (240x320, 21K)

Post the chans. Ebola-chan and friend

So as it turns out there has always been a reason why western society developed it's moral standards of decency and modesty in regards to sexual promiscuity.

Turns out whores and faggots literally spread tons of terrible diseases and thus violate the NAP.

Anyone caught having sex outside of marriage violates the NAP and should be executed.

the faster they breed, the faster the virus spreads.

BDP
the song: Jimmy

nature will always find a way

Remember- nature always strives for balance. And it will always find it. If niggers begin to overpopulate, something will come to balance the scales.

everyone is free to do as they choose, but they bear the consequences of that action. But young ones need to be safeguarded by legislation.

Do you mean this virus will wipe out /hikkys/ and therefore Sup Forums? What do you mean by /our virus/? And how can an alt-right hikky get AIDS, since they never fucked and never will?

That said, diseases are the great meme outbreak of the future, diseases are basically a meme, Flu is an old meme.

you realize that you can get infected too, right?

>darker skin poo blends in
>dick in rectum bled
>blargh now yur ded

>safeguarded by legislation
literally not possible. dont depend on the state to protect your kids... raise them yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=5zbj6gZEk_8

funny, he had aids but thats not mentioned anywhere

oh shit I remember

A I D S ANALLY INFLICTED DEATH SENTENCE

thats what you get for having a penis up your ass
that's what you get for swallowing another mans load
millions of hamsters running through your bowels
fudge packing man

fuck i wish I remembered the name of that

I laughed

Not when massive amounts of food and money is pumped into their population.

Attached: 1517452669383.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Thank God

obviously don't depend on it, but its a reflection of the populous' morality and culture.

Its as much a signal to others as it is its framework for judgement.

You need the society to be in agreement of these values, it adds another barrier to the chaos for the first line of defense - family

>people should be free to spread deadly diseases into other people's bodies without consequence

in that case I'm also free to spread deadly bullets into their bodies without consequence

don't have sex outside of marriage

This has to be bait.

Jesus christ

>don't have sex with someone before you're married
>don't marry them without an std check
>don't marry them if they've slept with more than 2 people (this is taking into account possible previous serious conservative partners)
>don't even marry them if they have slept with anyone else if you're a hardliner
>don't marry them unless they're in it for the long haul (carrying and mothering at least 3 children)
>don't marry them if they believe in divorce (if you're a hardliner)
>???????
>PROFIT

Normies are base, that's why they will never know the way

>“There are nearly 100 different subtypes of HIV, with new subtypes being discovered every day.
wut

this has to be bait.

when that happens they kill themselves, the first example of this is the zulus, they got maize which gave them a great food supply and they used it to genocide 2 million + other niggers before being stopped in their tracks by the white man

aw but nigga hiv+ is fine who cares if you get it now it's not even a felony to give it to someone intentionally in cali now.

it is funny because it's true

overheard a neighbor of mine crying hysterically..asked him WTF?
I got HIV
I honestly laughed in his face

If that sends me to hell, it was worth it.

This is further proof that god is real and he loves us

Only buttmonkeys get HIV.

How is it bait? These people are endangering society by spreading dangerous disease.

If you knowingly endanger others, they have every right to end that danger.

Duterte supports gays

but that's probably because they just wipe themselves out with super aids and letting them be makes it go faster

they arent endangering anyone.

liberal logic behind that is "it's not a crime to give anyone any other disease s-so if you think HIV should be a crime y-you're homophobic"!

Agreed but where’s HIV chan

Attached: 8CD1EA3B-0E1E-4A85-B939-1AFBE2FC10A9.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

Then how does it spread?

ahaha I found it, this needs to be revived for the Philipino national anthem youtube.com/watch?v=4jvVsf789y8

But straight people have anal sex.

Attached: index.jpg (243x208, 6K)

>spreading deadly diseases
>not endangering anyone

europoor pls

one of those faggots obsessed with "pozzing" other fags needs to get on this kek

Nice.

Fags have higher chances of catching AIDS than straight people.

Nooo.
You are not kidding. When was the law changed?

THANK GOD

(((straight)))

How are there only 100 different subtypes if new ones are being discovered every day?

wrong, sex is just one form of getting the bug.
You can always accidentaly pinch yourself with a random needle, maybe a stranger can help you with that if you are not lucky enough.

My point is, don't be an asshole that discriminates people infected with HIV, you can always join them even if you have no sex life.

last year

Bad news for faggots.

Good. It only kills degenerates.
>but muh blood transfusion
we all its a lie

within the last few months/year I believe

Liberals think it's completely fine and exactly the same as giving someone a cold accidentally.

No you dumb fucks, if you are having rampant degenerate sex you have a responsibility to test yourself regularly for STDs and if you don't and infect someone else, you are criminally responsible.

Doubly so if you know you have the disease and have sex anyway.

They not only suck one another, they are sucking your money to pay for the treatment they don't follow and allows that kind of super-virus to thrive.

HIV is a meme OP

So should we make a HIV chan or naw?

Remember that California has made it illegal to discriminate against HIV+ when taking blood transfusions and having sex.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Heh,stay mad faggot.
Hope you catch the bug.

Found the faggot

someone make HIV chan and meme a club epidemic

maybe don't do drugs then you stupid degenerate

Aussie cunts created super aids hapas! We're fucked!

This isn't taking into account the US/EU won't be around by 2050 and the food supply will collapse, killing off 95% of Africans.

hey if my money is going towards the evolution of superaids it's money well spent

How do we get this to California?

GRIDS is the real name
Fags complained about that.

M.O.D..... methods of destruction Billy Milano and the dudes from Anthrax. They also did shit as S.O.D

This, people don't realize africa is literally being set up right now for the largest mass starvation in human history.

Literally the only thing keeping billions from starving right now is massive western aid programs that just keep getting more and more expensive as the natives refuse to become self sufficient and continue to baloon their population.

the instant the west stops supplying aid- literally the entire continent of africa fucking dies within a year

You'll have to pay for more expensive drugs and research. HIV is not killing them fast enough, despite its evolution. Those faggots are a net drain to society.

Hopefully some degenerate whore will fuck a bisexual freak after he gets back from his sex tour of monkeyland and the whole fucking Tinder community gets JUSTd by the SuperAIDS.
This is truly the superior timeline.

ALL PRAISE TURBO-AIDS CHAN
Just in time for California's pozzed law as well!

make hiv chan a tranny

+1 internet to you today Brazilbro

forgot pic

Attached: aids_chan.png (840x884, 325K)

much obliged, kind Ameribro.

Attached: a4c.jpg (960x640, 71K)

well of course I'd rather just shoot them, less expensive but I find something funny about my tax money funding research that will just make increasingly deadly drug resistant versions of AIDS because the degenerates literally cannot help themselves

This. No matter how much we spend to save them they will just become that much more degenerate in spite of our efforts. The only way is to quarantine them until a more final solution can be publicly accepted.

Good thing I'm moving to California where it is not illegal to not tell ppl I'm poz.

already happening somewhere in the US, massive cluster of HIV infection

>Don't discriminate against people with the Ebola, you can always join them even if you have no sex life.

I prefer to keep my distance from people with life-threatening contagious diseases, thank you.

>You probably won't catch it.

I'm not betting my life on 'probably.'

PREP the bull