We discuss Berserk's future direction

We discuss Berserk's future direction.

God let’s just hope when this Casca situation is over Guts will move on from her or focus on Griffith. It’s pretty obvious this isn’t going to work out in a good way, either having Casca refusing to regain her memory's or by having her have an obsession with Griffith keen like Guts had. When is next chapter?

Guts doesn't care about Griffith anymore. He's been over it for a while not, he let go of his revengeboner. It'll be Casca that drags him back to war once she's been unpotato'd and reignites it in him. Hopefully it's because she wants revenge now and Miura doesn't write her as some starry eyed Griffith fanboy who has no memory of the eclipse and refueses to believe it all.

If Rickert doesn't die off screen he's going to join Casca, but I doubt Casca or Rickert would be able to fight Griffith. If they do make it to Griffith, Rickert will most definitely die.

Miura will probably be too old and sick within the next 20 years and berserk will still be ongoing

Miura with die of pancreatic cancer or the Japanese Cold eventually. Berserk will become like Conan and continue via fanfic doujins.

Miura has given his Editors a "how Berserk ends in case I die first" package, so we're safe from that.

I wonder who would draw it in his stead.

the guy drawing boruto

Murata obviously

Kishimoto. Let's just hope.

Oh no I was saying I'd prefer if Murata was picked over Kishimoto. The only other one I'd want drawing Berserk would be Inoue.

Murata is already going overdrive drawing OPM, berserk would put him in an early grave.

Sorry but Schierke is the MC now.
Little Berserk Academia.

Who were hopes Magnifico becomes an apostle.

i can live with this

luckily murata has given his editors a "how to draw the end of OPM in case I die first" package

>future direction
>implying there is one

Kek

Yes please. God, why is she so perfect bros?

Just hand over the series to Kishimoto he'll be done with the series by march if he started now

someone should remake this image using an actual eclipse glasses

Oda.

Berserk will be on break next month.

Fuck no, he'll troll the living shit out of shipfags.

She's auditioning for idolm@ster.

So I've only recently caught up, from initial impressions it kinda seems like people are way too optimistic about Casca's recovery. THREE times was it referenced/flashbacked to Skull Knight telling Guts that she doesn't really want to be restored like he desperately hopes for and has been working towards this whole time. Authors don't put lines like that in, let alone repeat them so many times without it being true. There's obviously going to be a huuge amount of drama even once Casca's mind is back

Plus I mean, when you really think about it, how could they ever have any sort of relationship after what happened. They barely even hung out together normally before. I don't see how she regains her mind and inserts herself into the group, she probably won't even be able to talk to Guts at all. She probably is going to overwhelmed with shame and disgust, and Guts isn't the type to know what to say to bridge the gap. If she doesn't want to talk to Guts he'll probably just accept it and stay far away entrusting her to the females of the party like he basically already does

I guess I envision her running off during the night and abandoning them because she can't take it, but I don't know where that goes. Obviously theres gotta be some objective for her but I can't see what it'd be. Revenge on Griffith would be the only thing that makes sense to progress the story but it would feel really ham-fisted if that was it, it doesn't really fit her personality that well.

I know it's been commented on before many times but I avoided Berserk until I got into the series with the manga relatively recently. That song is hilariously out of place. They just slapped this random, low energy rock song on an epic (actual epic) fantasy series.

Imagine if they made a Lord of the Rings animated series and the opening was by Weezer.

i dont know how people would feel if it came out today, but for most people, including myself, it seems to fit perfectly because it IS the theme of berserk and always has been.

She's certainly not going to be the same. I don't have a clue on where things are going even if she's healed.

Do you think this has been why its taken him so long to write? He didn't plan on letting Casca live at first but said he thought itd be too depressing so he kept her alive but he had no idea what to do with her so he makes her retarded thinking "something will come to me". Then he delays it as long as he can and once it finally got time to heal her he might just have no idea what the fuck to do with her

I know people meme about idolmaster and stuff but he honestly doesn't seem like a lazy guy to me, he still puts maximum effort into his artwork and in interviews it sounds like hes committed. A lot of the time what I see in these authors that go on long hiatuses and get labeled lazy is that sure its part laziness, but in almost every scenario their laziness seems to sort of birth from making a ton of tangled plotlines and then not knowing where to go. GRRM for example is a fat old fuck but truthfully more than anything I think he just doesn't know how the fuck to get to the ending and so he just procrastinates and procrastinates knowing hes basically failed as a writer and is in over his head

Again I'm new so maybe this is retarded, just a strong feeling I have. A lot of the stuff like the demon king felt like padding almost, as if he was just trying to put off the Casca stuff as long as he could. Which would really suck because while shes an important character, and people here love to jerk off about the golden age and so probably love her, I don't really have that strong of an attachment to her and would've honestly been fine with her just being locked up somewhere until guts killed griffith which magically frees her mind or something like that. It would be awful if the whole reason the manga basically came to a halt and died was because he didnt know what to do with casca, ultimately a secondary character

Not him but i just hope guts moves on from casca

But user Casca is a cute delicious brown feisty tomboy and I feel attracted to those types of women so therefore she's essential to the plot.

Puck best boy