Raildex

What are some creative ways Rampage Dress could be used? This power seems like it would have benefited a soldier or mercenary but it ended up with a cute ojou-sama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dw3i3i9q-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sigh
Raildexfags

Leaving this here: youtube.com/watch?v=3dw3i3i9q-I

I would make an audio recording of it if my voice wasn't so nasally

I actually kind of want to see more stories in the toaru universe that are not of the same characters.

An example of how it could fit into history:

>ancient athens
>socrates has created espers through philosophical (scientific) means
>this can be explained by the fact that personal reality is really only possible if you understand the way life works, which is philosophy, and the ability to control yourself and how you exert yourself, which is also philosophy
>series takes place with the battle between the Athenians and Socrates, with the Athenians calling him an atheist and corrupting the youth for creating what they consider abominations since they were not created by the power of their gods
>this explains socrates death in the timeline as well as explains the early discovery of espers

Can we continue off of the Misaka beats the shit out of Accelerator after he apologizes followed by her feeling bad thinking?

What other unresolved situations could be resolved in satisfying/somewhat complex ways that make sense?

I would kind of like to see how a kuroko figures out mikoto's terrorist attacks would play out.

I can't really think of a satisfying way for the encounter to play out however.

>jesus was actually an esper with guts

From what we have seen, Rampage Dress seems like a very specific type of electromaster

Kuroko is pretty irrelevant, so I don't see "Kuroko finds out about the Sisters Arc terrorist attacks" being very interesting. Especially considering Jailbreakers arc

>greek magic.
>Zeus based idol theory.
>Fucking Ares, Chronos and Poseidon.

>Aleister vs Nazi magicians
>Ends with the creation of AC
It could even be a movie

Fair enough. But I think it could be interesting if its done in a way that's not exactly a good ending, say Academy city survives and we get to summer again, then kuroko finds out, gets in a fight, and Mikoto moves onto high school with the fight not being quite resolved. Or something that affects Mikoto's self and mental state.

This is your final boss

I think you're under the impression that Mikoto cares a lot about Kuroko. I'm not implying Mikoto hates Kuroko or anything, but they are not as close as the Railgun anime implies. If so, their interactions in NT16 would have been different. Accelerator and Mikoto resolving that whole mess of feelings together would be far more impactful on both Mikoto and the story itself than anything to do with Kuroko.

This is creepy as fuck. I wonder what Raildex's version would like? This, but in Haimura's art style? I wonder where Baphomet is lurking now. Are we in for a "Oh shit, x was a demon al along" Round 2?

Greek magic would just be JoJo written by Kamachi
>Zeus magician is like Biribiri/Thor but with more sex drive
>Chronos magic is time stop
>Ares magician would be like a Saint
>Medusa and Midas magician being seemingly bullshit

>their interactions in NT16 would have been different
if anything we learned that she puts her autism for Touma over anything, judging how she glossed over WORST

Its probably gonna use an avatar like Coronzon

Even considering that, she's still not as close to Kuroko as you're claiming. A fight between the two would just be "Well I got in a fight with my middle school roommate. Whatever." Kuroko would be affected far more than Mikoto, and Kuroko is irrelevant. Wasting pages on Kuroko angsting over Mikoto .when we've got fuckers like existing is frankly stupid.

I wonder who it will choose

>you're
first off, I'm not who you think I am. I'm just pointing out how dumb as fuck it is to use something involving Touma to describe how much she cares about something when we all know she's obessed and is shown to not give a fuck about things she SHOULD(or at least HAd) given a fuck about I.E the sisters

That doesn't negate the rest of my point.

The rest of your point is irrelevant to anything I have to say, anything else to add?

It is relevant. You're claiming that "she just put her Touma autism first." My counter to that is that even considering her "Touma first" attitude, she still is not that close to Kuroko, and that a fight between the two would affect Kuroko far more than her.

You're really dense aren't you? I'm not the guy you're arguing with nor do I give a single fuck about what you're arguing about, I said my piece and you agreed, that's that.

Your point is absolutely irrelevant, considering that even with it, she's not that close to Kuroko. Good day to you, then.

Fuck, this shit is addicting.
Also, I'm sorry for triggering some anons with this autism.

Misaki a pile of shit

Yeah, you're either lacking in english or plain stupid

Okay, that's pretty good. I like that.

If you're continuing this discussion, your claim that "you do not give a single fuck about what I am arguing about" seems to be false, and your claim you're not the original guy I was talking to is likely false too.

So long as you have fun user, don't let their autism stop you.

Yep, totally a ESL

I want to lick Touma's chest!

Get out of jail first, Itsuwa

>one week left

chicken hand

Where I have written incorrect English once?

Kamijou Touma is a pure

Yes

He has man boobs.

That's an unfortunate typo.

Touma pleases old men for keikakus.

So did Aleister

Now you're just making things up. Show me where I've made serious English errors that indicate I do not know how to speak it well. I thought you had no investment in this conversation?

>it's all one guy

Never mind, I have seen the error I made in that one post. But still, I don't get why someone who supposedly doesn't care about what was being discussed is suddenly attacking my English, which was fine outside that one indeed unfortunate typo. I'm not even being angry here.

Orianna nerfs when?

Could you guys leave it? The original point of the discussion has long since been lost after all. Just it go.

I never used the "one guy" argument.

You don't need to, your inability to understand that you are infact talking to multiple people did it for you.

Yeah, you have point. He supposedly has no investment in this discussion and I'm not angry or trying to push any kind of agenda so there's really no reason to not drop the issue

I've an idea.

Punch Junko in the face

Junko and her ghost would beat you up.

Aleis-tan hasn't mentioned the clone network. We know the clones can locate Mikoto from Railgun (that's how she even found out about the clones). I wonder if this is going to remove suspicion that something's up with Will or add to it.

Rather boss nerfs, their HP is ridiculous by OT 13 as fuck and aren't even fair. At the very least take away the fucking mission timer if anything.

well that's mostly because you yourself either don't have enough damage or is just plain underlevelled

>TouMoe is a normal high school girl you can find anywhere
>She is extremely unlucky, however, and constantly ends up into compromising situations without meaning to. She runs into thugs that want to fuck her, her purse is always stolen, she has panty shots constantly even though she wears extremely conservative skirts, etc.
>Her female classmates hate her because she has somehow seduced most of the men in the school and call her a slut. The male classmates chastise her as well, but secretly love the constant stream of fanservice and want to confess to her, but no one can work up the courage
>TouMoe is convinced no one would want her because she gets bad grades, acts unfeminine, and is known for being a delinquent. She's extremely dense when it comes to the affections of others.
>TouMoe hangs out with her friends, Motohara Tsuchimikado (BroCon Sergeant) and Aoigami Pierce (Pervert Queen)
>She wields a special power in her right arm called the Heart Breaker, the ability to cancel out all super natural phenomenon thus breaking the hearts of those that have power. Though the title is better known by her obliviousness to breaking the hearts of her secret admirers
>She often runs into the electric Prince, Misaka Makoto, whom she one time tried to "save" from a gaggle of pushy Gals. Makoto is intrigued by the girl's demeanor and her power, and constantly challenges her to battles. TouMoe doesn't like how overbearing he can be and tries to ignore him mostly, which pisses Makoto off. Even more so when she gives him the nickname BeriBeri, referring both to his tendency to cause muscle paralysis to his victims, and backhandedly calling him an irksome disease.

>One day, she happens across a young alter boy laying on her balcony...

Sasuga

God fucking damn it Crowley

As expected

Thor is best biribiri.

Level 45 Stiyl, Touma, and Oriana. Both stiyl and Origana have 1500 attack power and 150-190 magic attack power. Touma has 1800 attack power.

Sasuga Aleister.

LEGAL LOLI

my level 40 Awaki is 1888 damage user

Business continues as usual.

If I had more EXP cards I wouldn't be in this hell.

>Wears very long skirts
>people think it's to hide weapons when really she's just trying not to flash her pantsu

Fukou da

I find this way cooler than i normaly should

I'd want an entire parody short-story novel dedicated to this along with Haimura designs.

I just want to see Carissa getting punched in animation.

It's the fact that we will never get a proper fiamma figure.

Soon

From NT20 forward (meaning you're not allowed to change what's already happened) you and you alone get to choose to make one singular thing happen just as you want it to happen. You can be as outlandish and detailed as you wish, but you get ONE thing, not several.

Example: If you choose "Mikoto gets possessed by Coronzon", and provide details as to how/why she got possessed, but after that, you will not have control over such things as how fights play out, how people react to the things she does as Coronzon, ect. Basically, the event and fallout are separate and you do not get to choose the fallout.

What do you choose and why?

Mikoto doesn't get possessed by Coronzon, because of reasons.

What reasons? Are you saying you want a scene of Coronzon trying to possess her but failing for some reason? That could be interesting.

That would depend on how NT19 ends. By that i mean, who is she with at the end of it? Since she hasn't showed up while some of the others have, it could imply that she's already in some deep shit perhaps. Is Tsuchi still with her? What about Othinus?

Thor happens to be in England because he saw an army of Aleisters attacking and decided it would be a good place to grind EXP.

We don't know, I believe. We do know that Fran and Index were separated from the group. Those 2 you mentioned might be off on their own. I imagine Othinus is with *someone*, even if Mikoto and Tsuchi got separated or parted willingly.

Hamazura dies.

Could be cool if the game did something like Marvel Heroes where you can bring along "teamups" which are just like NPC sidekicks.
I wouldn't mind bringing along judgement girl in missions

Pretty disappointing that Tsuchimikado isn't in VO

It seems pretty counterproductive for a demon that is forced to use Osiris magic to take an esper avatar.

Yes. I want to team up with the best waifu.

Maybe he'll show up as DLC. I'm anticipating Stiyl, Othinus, and one joke character as the last three for the main roster.

Are you going to at least give interesting details or are you just going to shit this out to be a petty asshole?

free dlc or bust

>implying Mikoto doesn't join Coronzon willingly because it promised to guide her to the stage Touma and everyone else is on

If Mikoto is staying in AC, I want her to make the decision to form a team to deal with all the bullshit and help figure out the AAA. I liked the AAA crew thing she had going on in NT 16 but some named characters would be nice. It'd be a good way to tie in Railgun to the main series. You've got a lot to work with:
>Misaki, Mitori, and Junko
>Scavengers
>Kuriba
>Misaka 10032
And so on. You could also throw a curveball and have former NT villains like Enshuu or Rensa join up.

But will Mikoto let Enshuu reunite with her big brother?

Wasn't Kanzaki hinted in the prequel novel? I'd rather her than Stiyl anyways

If Othinus isn't getting in like a lot of anons predicted, then the Cypher will probably go to Kanzaki.

I think 10032 (along with the rest of the clones) are about to be pretty busy/indisposed

Othinus is so frickin' cute