What's the most based state?

What's the most based state?

Attached: 2000px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png (2000x1237, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtqDC75RZ4
wthr.com/article/carmel-named-best-place-to-live-in-america
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153017022/#153017022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

California took a hit for the team

Attached: illust_65857378_20180309_213213.jpg (1494x1080, 1.48M)

Everything that isn't blue in pic related.

Attached: 275px-Nevada_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (275x428, 20K)

inb4 autistic screeching that always follows

Attached: 1520529978579.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

Florida

this x 1 billi

Are you Silver State Master Race?

Attached: 1504078769882.png (538x434, 59K)

This.

Attached: 8BC1D29D-AC23-465D-A52F-49D759EF52E3.jpg (4032x3024, 983K)

Also, fuck off. We’re full

>home of the Zlim-Zlam
>Land of Omar "Don't eat ass during my holy fast" Mateen
>best beaches
>themeparks, themeparks, themeparks
>still based gun laws & Castle doctrine despite notorious mass-shootings
Florida. Easily.

Attached: 1498090366560.png (420x420, 75K)

Attached: 1469686788214.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

Correct

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Alaska.svg.png (2000x1412, 30K)

Montana, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Washington, and Oregon are the best states.

>home of the shooter who went all the way to your shithole to do his attack because he knew he'd just get shot if he tried it here

Attached: comfy.jpg (553x567, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtqDC75RZ4

Attached: images.png (237x212, 6K)

Indiana.

Oregon's founding constitution banned niggers and chinks.

/thread

Puerto Rico

Montana.

Dump MN, swap WA for AK

Maine seems pretty nice, but what would I know?

Don't forget about your brother's just to the south of you. AZ is pretty legit. Legal open carry which is nice, no permit needed and you can carry to work and not get in trouble, they passed that law a few years ago.

>Wrecked by rampet drugs and alcohol problems
>20% population are violent, addicted natives who barely speak english.
>doesn't even have counties!
>based

Attached: 2.png (334x427, 348K)

Texas is the only correct answer

California

My state has a swamp bigger than your entire state put into it twice. And you know what? It doesn't even take up an entire county equivalent.

>he wants yet another layer of government to pay taxes to
How's shlomo's boots taste? Also you probably have an indian reservation closer to you than the eskimos are to me

Attached: 1470122809446.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Have fun turning blue, and costing as much as cali to live in, by 2025.

Attached: 1517446819953.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Enjoy your dirty hipster capital and the cali transplants. lol

Attached: 2db.jpg (600x628, 26K)

>having counties.
>not having a drink with your bros
>literally hardly any whites ever see natives as we keep them penned in tiny isolated villages
>only street drug is heroin which weeds out the week genetic stock
Stay mad lower 48 scum

Israel

>only street drug is heroin
>what is spice

>slave state
>America
No

Montana is pretty legit. Read up on their state, they'll reject federal money just so they feds have less say in how they run their shit. They rejected it with a highway bill because they didn't want to lower the fucking speed as a condition from the government, mother fuckers are hardcore. Also best gun laws anywhere in the US hands down.

Closest reservation are the flatheads, and they're 70-some miles away.

It's definitely the best state in the U.S. and will be the heart of the ethnostate.

step aside plebs.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Tennessee.svg.png (1200x720, 31K)

Attached: Indiana.jpg (192x262, 7K)

>half the state is dry because of your natives
WEW LAD. Heroine is not the only drug problem there, you have EVERYTHING. Crack, meth, cocaine, fucking rubbing alcohol.

Can you shoot fleeing suspects though? I wouldn't be surprised if you could.

Michigan is pretty great if they could clip off Detroit. Which you can't, so it takes it out of the running.

Attached: Michigan.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

Kansas, because the best and biggest city is actually the aircraft capital of THE FUCKING WORLD FUCK YOU.

And we are fucking beautiful. Almost everywhere you go is a beautiful sight, it's almost like Alaskan beauty, I'll give it to you guys, looks great up there. And the fishing is just amazing, but holy shit the regulations for fishing up there are insane. No bait?! Ah man, hated that.

Agreed.

Oh god is it you? The fat half nate fuck from /k/? God I hate you

>70-some miles
>a long way
I'm actually kekking IRL right now. These are the nearest natives to me, and there's a whole mountain range between me and them

I've never been to /k/, those photos circulate

Attached: Capture.jpg (973x531, 74K)

My home state. Moving back eventually.

I'm moving to reno/carson city this year. pretty happy about it.

Attached: mountain-twilight-of-reno-nevada-vance-fox.jpg (900x628, 175K)

Colorado. Low-tax, freedom, clean environment.

this

Fishing? Of all things. You guys will sell a gun to someone out of state but the fishing? I bet it's because everyone does it up there. And yes, gorgeous up there and super easy to buy land and be left alone or live near a the city if that's your thing. After Trump, we based mother fucker from Montana to run this country for awhile.

Indiana. You can shoot to kill any state official that you reasonably think is violating the law or using force unlawfully.

>half the state is dry
U wot m8? Only dry place is the oil fields which are privately owned and is company policy on the job. Some villages are damp but that’s a supply issue.

I'm pretty happy in Las Vegas. The people I meet are conservative given that I don't hang out with spic and niggers.

When I was in Alaska, I always saw natives. You must live somewhere way outta the way, between anchorage and Fairbanks, I always saw at least a family of native americans somewhere. Where I live, I rarely even see a nigger.

Regs are only shitty for non residents.

I’ve lived all over this state. Where the fuck were you seeing natives?

Just shop it out faggot. How hard is that.

Attached: DSCN7784.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

Ct we build the subs you will never see us coming

If Memphis were purged Tenn would be ideal.

Maine is nice.
>whitest state in the union
>based governor
>constitutional carry, castle doctrine, and all-around lax gun laws
>beautiful scenery
>everyone is racist (even the most tolerant liberal becomes noticeably tense around niggers)

Tru, I guess if you had the ability to fish for some decent salmon every day of the season they come in, it isn't too bad. But I had 2 weeks up there, and I barely caught anything. We were constantly asked by the state troopers if we had bait on our boat and it just amazed me how specific these rules are for hunting and fishing. But I guess if you could fish every single fish from the rivers, there wouldn't be any fish left.

Rural America.

Anything that's the Midwest, Northwest, New England and Pennsylvania. We are the congregation of based states. We will still be white in 100 years while places like Texas and Florida will become mixed shitholes.

There are no fish in the rivers anymore. Commercial bastards are catching them in the ocean. The good news is, some of them will let you buy the whole fish right off the boat for a massive discount

Yeah, that's a misinterpretation of the law, but you read it on Facebook so it must be true, right?

Mostly in the villages between Anchorage and the Fairbanks, we took the 3 up to banks while I visited one of my best friends who is stationed near Fairbanks. He drove down to meet my bud and I at the airport, then we had a road trip to banks, took a plane to some fishing spots. But I saw plenty of natives and asians, surprisingly.

It’s true. If your from Outside they will fuck with you relentlessly. We get so may here taking our fish and game that we have to be super strict to protect the populations. And so many ppl piss on our regs that are very well thought out the troopers have to be dicks about it. Where I live during the salmon run out population is 5x more for those two months.

>villages
I grew up on the Parks
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE"RE FUCKING CITIES

Probably why we barely caught anything... That's disappointing.

Asians swarm for the fresh fish. And yah duh you saw em in the villages. That’s where we keep em

kek

>I'm moving to reno/carson city this year. pretty happy about it.

Attached: 1424149140648.gif (240x228, 858K)

Unironically, California.
>gives the finger to the federal government
>gives the finger to the environment
>gives the finger to the native population
>gives the finger to fiscal responsibility
>gives the finger to monogamy
>gives the finger to morality
>gives the finger to meritocracy, etc.
All while painting themselves as the champions of democracy and the spirit of "American exceptionalism."

Attached: 1518576338450.jpg (1249x2048, 830K)

explain fgt

Lel

Ohio.

Got a cousin who lives here - seems pretty comfy

Attached: 1106px-Flag_of_Washington.svg.png (1106x658, 130K)

It's New Hampshire. There's a legit reason they vote first in the primaries of both political parties. And that is it.

What do you think about Connecticut? we get no love

Maine and Vermont are becoming welfare wastelands. They want to be more like Boston.

vermont is disgusting and quite honestly horrifying. everyone there is completely soulless.

there was a whole thread about vermont a little while back and i discovered some deep creepy shit about that state and it's liberalism

Indiana is 10 times better than ohio. Fact.

>puts the finger up your asshole

If I were to guess it’d be some place like Wyoming

T.arkansas fag

this

F l o r i d a

Still white

lmao Ohio is fucking trash

hes right you know

Ive got it narrowed down to New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Utah, and Idaho

Could be alright if you'd stop whoring it up for New York and Boston. Which will never happen given your geographic reality.

So basically, a shitlib shithole.

Good joke OP. Let me finish up this thread by blowing my load.
Carmel Indiana named best place to live in America.
wthr.com/article/carmel-named-best-place-to-live-in-america

Attached: 021DF330-3F7F-4E36-B9EA-DCC4A9E125A3.jpg (380x507, 68K)

Alabama

Maine is truly gorgeous. I'm from there originally but had to move out because they think all economic development that doesn't revolve around tourism is intrinsically Jewish.

Only time will tell if that's a good thing or not.

That

Attached: AA164579-06BC-4414-96A5-CB229F0F6523.jpg (236x239, 11K)

Link to thread?

Attached: 1518524498113.jpg (1280x1351, 729K)

Ohio is kinda gross. But for Cedar Point, I would hate them totally.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153017022/#153017022

shitty huwhite

Nobody wants to live with spics and everyone besides you hates them.

Tennessee looks fucking great and the house prices are affordable as fuck compared to most places.