Daily Mail Confuses Trudeau With Pic Of Man In Drag

>A New York writer went on the record correcting a Daily Mail story that purported to show a picture of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in drag.

dailycaller.com/2018/03/11/daily-mail-trudeau-drag/

Attached: Justin.png (425x425, 292K)

I think Trudeau would be clownish enough to appropriate even the culture of trannies. How come a cultural appropriator like Trudeau can get away with it again and again? Is there some kind of an Anti-Cultural Appropriation Office I can contact?

seems similar to poe's law

He may have gotten his taste for cock from his mom too. Or his adoptive father. His real father hated fags.

this is truly the best timeline

Attached: 1520806687329.jpg (960x540, 36K)

I wish there was a wayback machine of the original story

Who is that semen demon?

wait a second. there was a meme on Sup Forums of him dressed as a geisha visiting the pm of japan using this picture.... they fucking took some pol bullshit and printed it HAHAHAH

Shinsuke Nakamura

>Trudeau acts like a clown. People treat him accordingly.
Seems legitimate

Attached: performing_monkey.jpg (1000x563, 143K)

The daughter of Fidel Castro.

found it. this meme was floating around pol for a few weeks. lol stupid media cucks

Attached: 1520610070564.png (665x498, 271K)

fuck no that's not it. someone else got it?

>His mother, Margaret

Attached: 19770321.jpg (259x360, 18K)

KEK THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KIKE MEDIA

Justin Trudeau (pictured) in his younger years.

Attached: 284AF3BA-07B7-40B9-BEBD-C906DC541D14.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Wait how do we know it's not Trudeau? What proof is there that it isn't him

Doubtful.

Attached: Trudoh.jpg (544x1000, 92K)

those digits! it IS HIM!

The mail lately has been returning to its nazi era way of news reporting. Probably not getting paidoff enough.
>showed corpses
>killed a north korean
>made fun of dead people
>made fun of disabled people
>shitted on labour near non stop
>prints news no one else does
Truly someone pissed them off. They will print pol meme shit if they see fit to fuck with people

He wore this on his visit to Alberta

you found the pic posted in the op wtf?

nevermind. I don't have it. but I remember a week or so ago seeing that pic and a meme saying trudeau dressed as a geisha when he visited the pm of Japan. I can't find it

Now just stop posting fake quotes of "if we kill our enemies, they win" and maybe can move on to all the valid criticisms of him.

How can the Canadians tolerate their prime minister acting like a clown all the time? Isn't it time to replace him with someone more respectable?

KEK

FordNation 2018.

Attached: FordNation2018.png (619x548, 469K)